Mokona

Qigong shakes

I've been experiencing sudden body shakes dseemingly from the hip area during Qigong and energy work lately, nothing violent. Optimisticly this would be the body clearing I presume. My question is: Is there someone I can contact to give my energy system a small boost to help this proccess work itself out slightly faster? If not I'll keep chugging along, its what I do.

I hope the giggles come back, I have a chance of spontaneous laughter during Qigong. I wonder if ill return to my teenage state and begin running into nonstop laughter episodes, please Qigong, preaze! Lol.

Thanks guys.

I've been experiencing sudden body shakes dseemingly from the hip area during Qigong and energy work lately, nothing violent. Optimisticly this would be the body clearing I presume. My question is: Is there someone I can contact to give my energy system a small boost to help this proccess work itself out slightly faster? If not I'll keep chugging along, its what I do.

I can do it, but if that's all you want I'll charge big bucks for it.

Well maybe not, but you probably wouldn't show up anyway.

Edited by Starjumper7

Keep chugging :-)

If you're doing mindfulness meditation at the same time, you might catch an insight or 2 or 100. :)

The Spring Forest folks seem to know their adjustments. Actually, a bunch of people here do.