YMWong

VERDESI

Whenever I read the name verdesi, it feels like im reading a super villians name.

VERDESSSSSIIII!!!! :angry:

Lol.

Whenever I read the name verdesi, it feels like im reading a super villians name.

VERDESSSSSIIII!!!! :angry:

Lol.

Well, he is almost as good and as famous as Chuck Norris

Is Mr. Jiang greedy? I know that he charges more than Mr. Liping but i read that Mr. Jiang also donates a lot of his income for charity and for his church. But even that wasn´t true, what should he be going to spend his money on anyway? What can a man spend money on: fast cars and cute women. I don´t think he´s interested in cars and i also don´t think he has any affairs because he´s married.

Somewhere i read the complaints of a guy who attended seminars of Mr. Verdesi. He was angry because it came to his knowledge that Mr. Verdesi was spending his course fees on prostitutes. I don´t know if it really was like that and i don´t know if Mr. Verdesi did or does go to prostitutes and i don´t want to offend Mr. Verdesi here. But it certainly is a temptation if progress in taoist studies really leads to exceptional sexual abilities.

What is "a sham"? Did you meant to say that you think that Mr. Jiang faked his demonstrations?

Lol, I'm seeing a possible sub-thread about prostitutes and morality. But if you think about it, if Verdesi did indeed have such "advanced" sexual skills it would probably be a refreshing breath of air (and oxytuccin :P ) in comparison to their probably unsatisfying "career". And also he's paying their bills while giving them a (assumed) good time, almost could be viewed as charity, lol. Of course it could easily be argued that it'd be better to try an get them into school or working a more fulfilling career, however idk if what he is rumored to do can even be considered that "bad". Not to try and defend Verdesi, i've never met him, but just offering an alternate view.

Has anyone met him or sifu Jiang? Experienced their "ability" (NON-sexual ability, lol) ? Jus curious.

-Astral

Edited by Astral_Anima

Lol, I'm seeing a possible sub-thread about prostitutes and morality. But if you think about it, if Verdesi did indeed have such "advanced" sexual skills it would probably be a refreshing breath of air (and oxytuccin :P ) in comparison to their probably unsatisfying "career". And also he's paying their bills while giving them a (assumed) good time, almost could be viewed as charity, lol. Of course it could easily be argued that it'd be better to try an get them into school or working a more fulfilling career, however idk if what he is rumored to do can even be considered that "bad". Not to try and defend Verdesi, i've never met him, but just offering an alternate view.

Has anyone met him or sifu Jiang? Experienced their "ability" (NON-sexual ability, lol) ? Jus curious.

-Astral

Nice link YM,Thankyou.

Since "Dr Verdesi" has achieved Yin & Yang Gong why wasn't He the one doing the Demonstration ?

Secondly there was no before shot of the Persons Stomach, Only an after shot. Why wasnt the camera positioned in such a way that we could see it as it happened ?

I was also on the assumption and told by many others that David & Jiang are no longer friends or even on speaking terms now. So i dont know how old the video is ?

Thanks.

• Like 2

Nice link YM,Thankyou.

Since "Dr Verdesi" has achieved Yin & Yang Gong why wasn't He the one doing the Demonstration ?

Secondly there was no before shot of the Persons Stomach, Only an after shot. Why wasnt the camera positioned in such a way that we could see it as it happened ?

I was also on the assumption and told by many others that David & Jiang are no longer friends or even on speaking terms now. So i dont know how old the video is ?

Thanks.

Jeez he just knows how to lose friends.

Also yeah I noticed the camera hadn't shown the burning happening, or even a look at their abdominals in the first place.

Please excuse my ignorance:

Who is Verdesi?

Who is the guy in the video?

And what exactly was supposed to have happened?

If you really got burned there, putting your pants on would hurt just a bit :lol: but the guy did look pretty somber and tough, so maybe he didn't get hurt.

If you really got burned there, putting your pants on would hurt just a bit :lol: but the guy did look pretty somber and tough, so maybe he didn't get hurt.

Yea totally, good point. I've had a burn a bit smaller but deeper at that same point and I could definitely feel it. Let's just say that.

No closing/squinting, or zoning out. The guy seemed extremely chill.

Im gonna lean on fake.

Edited by NeiChuan

wow Verdesi has a new pony to ride huh? after JC, Wang Liping, now this guy.

Of course, himself being a "master" having achieved fusion of yin and yang fusion, verdesi should be doing this himself. It should be him doing this in the video! Lets not all forget that is he also also a doctor. Oh wait, or is he?

don't worry, by now, we all know that we can trust verdesi.

• Like 1

Nice link YM,Thankyou.

Thanks.

The video of the blonde girl you can see her stomach free of marks before the event - you can with the guy too, but to a lesser extent.

The video of the blonde girl you can see her stomach free of marks before the event - you can with the guy too, but to a lesser extent.

If you watch carefully you can actually see it appear as Jiang is projecting his chi. For her it was kinda on her right side so you can see it in the vid. Not to say it's for sure 100% real as there are many crazy things that can be done with craftiness and modern technology but it may be well worth investigating. Although it is odd how they didn't seem to react to it at all, no facial expressions, change in breathing, etc. Then again I know nothing of the "Lei Shan Dao" other than what we all know from the Mo Pai so who am I to say. That why I find it more valuable to have first-hand witnesses testify to what they experienced and saw. We should all pitch in to pay for one third person party who's never even heard of JC or Verdesi and isn't interested in chi or anything, a total skeptic (maybe a doctor), and send them to one of Verdesi's seminars and have him takes notes on his experiences and such. Thatd be fun XD

-Astral

I just saw the latest clips. This is further proof to me that Jiang is a con man. At 45 seconds in on the video you can see Jiang quickly touch the guy's stomach in the area of the burn. The clip with the woman starts with Jiang's arms on her shoulders, so I can't confirm he touched her abdomen, but I am sure he did.

This is a chemical burn, the same as the shirt video I deconstructed a couple years ago. I can't believe people are still buying into Verdesi's bullshit.

• Like 1

The guy could have helped us all open things up, but ended up going into greed and deception. A pity.

Money is the cause for a lot of evil.

But untill a majority of us all decides it is time to slowly take it into another direction, like fair trade and so on, it's not one of the easyest things that anyone could by themselves do.

Looking back on this now does make me feel rather silly. For about a year I had taken the bait in regards to Verdesi's material. The thought of finding the "best" system out there and being able to burn newspapers with my DBZ chi was too tempting to pass up on. :wacko:

Thanks goodness I'm more grounded now and have other good teachers.

Burning newspapers in order to experience the mysterious and incredible is NOT necessary. Regular telepathy, lucid dreaming experiences and transferring healing, feelings and knowledge via projecting chi has been more than enough in the siddhi department.

Thinking back on it now I HAVE actually witnessed a friend who went through a shamanic initiation emitting strong heat from their hands. It was awhile back so it's too hard to know now whether my memory is faulty, but it was still a noteworthy experience. I'm more skeptical of the idea that John Chang actually set those newspapers on fire with chi, even starting a relatively small flame takes a LOT condensed of heat.

Thank god I only paid for the chi kung training in Oregon and not the full $7500 trip to China. -_-

Edited by Enishi