Sign in to follow this  
peter falk

i notice one of the avatars (pictures to match with your profile) looks suspiciously like the bdsm triskelion. is there a reason for that? do we have any triskelions on this board? just wonderin'.....could make for a helluva colorful discussion. wouldn't surprise me at all if ron jeremy's tied a chick spread eagle and gone down for the oyster.

i notice one of the avatars (pictures to match with your profile) looks suspiciously like the bdsm triskelion. is there a reason for that? do we have any triskelions on this board? just wonderin'.....could make for a helluva colorful discussion. wouldn't surprise me at all if ron jeremy's tied a chick spread eagle and gone down for the oyster.

MAN WTF YA BE TALKIN ABOUT???

WHATS A BDSM TRIKELLION ANYWAY? DID YA DO SOME SHROOMS TODDAY??

OF COURSE DA 2ND PART O YER POST IS CORRECT, ITS DA1ST NOT MAKIN SENSE.

BYE NOW

RJ

hay, amn, i don't need no stinkin mushrroms. i had a flashback at work one time that was a blast though. just gotta go withthose things when they happen.

well i was gonna paste in a cupla images here so you'd kno what i was talkin about, but i can't seem to figure out how to do it. there's a little "img" button above, but i can't figure out how it's involved exactly with transferrring the image on my clipboard to the forum. oh well.

btw, i've done it too. hahahahaha!

AM I STILL TAO-DREAMIN??????? AN ACTUAL FEMALE??

SUPER-EXTRA-MEGA-COOL!!!! THIS SITE IS GONNA ROCK DA WEB NOW!!!!!!!

SCREW DA TRISKELLIONS, KEEP DA CHICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW WE HAVE A TAO-BUMMESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CUM AGGAIN LEZLIE, N BRING SOME MO TAO-BUMMESSES!!!

BYE NOW

RONNIETSU

it's a three part symbol sort of like a triangular taiji. u can see it at this url: http://www.castlerealm.com/library/bdsmlogo.shtml

the appelation triskelion comes from an old star trek episode called "gamesters of triskelion" that used a similar symbol. kind of a joke. like a 3-part joke ont he avatar symbol, the star trek episode, and the sexual preoccupation of this forum. of course, no one got it.

gotta go check my supply o duct tape,

pf

rj: <AM I STILL TAO-DREAMIN??????? AN ACTUAL FEMALE?? >

gotta be a tough (and cool) chick to hang out here.....

jesus christ! i just found out some really funny stuff while checkin out that url i posted above. there was another site with a whole "hankie code" that indicates all kinds of sexual preferences and activities. it did not include a code for taoist sexual alchemy. perhaps someone can suggest one. man, the shit you find on the interenet. never know what kind of journey a little simple research will lead to........

talk about off topic.....

Peter Falk, looks like they just adopted the existing symbol and placed their own meaning into it. Kind of like the same thing the Nazis did with the swastika. Yeah?

Anyway, I thought you were going to show me some kinky bondage image...

*yawn*

Lezlie

HEY LEZ-LIE, A QUESTION NOW NATTURALLY ARISES OUTTA NOWHERE, I.E. ARE YA RELATED TO DA TAOBUMMASTER AKA SEAN?

IF YES, ARE DA TWO O YA ENGAGED, OR, MORE HOPEFULLY FOR DA REST O POOR US, YA BE HIS SISTER???

JUST *WONDERIN*.

RJ

fuckingchair2.gif

lezlie, thanks fer sharing. gee, thats really swell. next time you could send us a pisture of you. i'm sure ron would appreciate it to help stimulate his, er, taoist massage, if you will.

I'm his sister, but we like to play. And by play I mean fuck.

Lezlie

Interestspic.jpg

HEY YA DONT MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YA BEEN FORNICCATIN WITH YER BROTHER DO YA????? THAT'S ILLEGAL!!!

BUT WHOS DA FAT GUY WITH THAT TINY PIMPLE IN THERE? IT CANT BE SEAN!! NO NOT DA TAOBUM MASTER IT CANT BE. TAO BUMS BE LIKE DA HUB O DA WHEEL O DA HARLEY: THEY MAKE YA SPIN!!!!!!!!!!

NOW, NOW!

BACK TO DA MEDDITATION CHAIR!!!

RONNIETSU TSU-TSU

Sign in to follow this