Sign in to follow this  
Optimystic

The Lady of the 9th Heaven

I came across this woman in my research but haven't been able to find any additional information beyond what is parroted around the internet. I am trying to master the energy and nature of the 9th Heaven and I feel drawn to her. She was the teacher of the Yellow Emperor. Does anyone know any more information about her, or any specific rites or rituals I could use to contact her?

I came across this woman in my research but haven't been able to find any additional information beyond what is parroted around the internet. I am trying to master the energy and nature of the 9th Heaven and I feel drawn to her. She was the teacher of the Yellow Emperor. Does anyone know any more information about her, or any specific rites or rituals I could use to contact her?

You are referring to 西王母, Xi Wangmu, Queen Mother of the West. She is an ancient goddess who predates taoism, so there's ways to contact her in shamanism, but since she has been embraced by taoism, you can also follow taoist rituals to contact her. The best day for this is March 3rd of the Chinese lunar calendar. The occasion is the annual Peach Fairy Feast, when all gods and goddesses of taoism come to congratulate the Queen Mother of the West on her birthday. People on earth mimic the celebration with lavish feasts and offerings. You can start the acquaintance by "introducing" yourself on that day, joining in the crowd of guests and bringing gifts and a festive mood. Establish a spiritual residence for the goddess in your home (an altar). If you don't know how, between now and her birthday, research, meditate, and ask for guidance.

The ancient way to contact Xi Wangmu is through divination. You could start learning the I Ching, then ask for guidance.

Zhuangzi was a follower of Xi Wangmu, according to some sources. Read some Zhuangzi for a "flavor" of the goddess.

For a stronger flavor, go to a South American country where it's legal and take ayahuasca.

Hope this helps.:)

Sign in to follow this