Sign in to follow this  
Astral_Anima

Bronnikov Method

www.bronnikovmethod.com

Apparently this guy was taught sum system by a tibetan monk. It makes the claims of being able to see the physical world with your eyes closed, an certain psychic/energetic development. Derren Brown did a minor investigation of it with no fruits, but then again in the energetic arts one doesn't usually get results overnight, much less feel energy the first day, lol.

Anyway, Anyone every hear of this? Any thoughts?

Personally i'm sure this kinda think

is possible but idk if these guys understand it fully or not.

(an interesting thing to note is that in the video they talked about raising the energy from the uro-genital system to feed the brain as level one. I wonder if they're referring to the MCO or if they're trying to raise kundalini. It'd be curious to match their theory/teaching with taoist alchemy and see what comes of it)

-Astral

www.bronnikovmethod.com

Apparently this guy was taught sum system by a tibetan monk.

-Astral

I hate when these tibetans do this. They come out of nowhere and they are just dying to teach you an ancient chinese secret and then the bastards just vanish for ever. So now u r stuck with this superhuman ability and you r like: "WTF, the monk never told me what do I do with it?"

So the first thing that comes to your mind could be along the lines: "Maybe I should become an ophthalmologist and cure the blind!!!"

But noooooo that can't be the answer !!! - you realize that your mission is bigger then that and you should make your own website and put the secret onto 5 different DVDs and sell them better then the bloody Rosetta Stone!!!. Now you fulfill your spiritual mission.

• Like 5

I'm skeptical.

Don't be, it's real. I can do it, not all the time and generally without trying... but it comes naturally when you develop the jhanas/samadhis in meditation.

It's helped me in a few situations.

p.s. On second thought... just be skeptical about your skepticism. :) Until you experience it yourself.

Edited by Vajrahridaya

I saw a documentary about this, they did interviews with the teachers and went along to workshops looking for proof by asking the teachers to identify what was in a closed box and other tests, they failed them all and became quite angry and tried to stop the filming. Seemed like a complete scam which takes advantage of a lot of vulnerable people, many of the people at the workshops were disabled and some said they were made to feel guilty or blamed when they couldn't master the techniques.

I saw a documentary about this, they did interviews with the teachers and went along to workshops looking for proof by asking the teachers to identify what was in a closed box and other tests, they failed them all and became quite angry and tried to stop the filming. Seemed like a complete scam which takes advantage of a lot of vulnerable people, many of the people at the workshops were disabled and some said they were made to feel guilty or blamed when they couldn't master the techniques.

Yeah thats what Derren Brown decided on as well. It's a shame cause the theories sound nice but for example they talk about using energy from the uro-genital system to power the brain...well thats the idea behind kundalini right? or other ways of getting energy from the lower centers to the higher centers... but like...idk if they really understand what that takes, how to do it or how to gauge it. I think someone well versed in alchemy could probably explain it better, but i don't think these guys really understand the energetics behind it. But then again i haven't investigated it for myself so what do I know?

-Astral

Something like that ? :

It seems hard to do it on the spot.

It's been proven to me, more than once directly though I have no idea about this particular method by this name.

It just seems to manifest naturally through meditative cultivation.

Bronnikov is full of crap from what I ve seen, the documentary is with Derren Brown, famous magician and skeptic. I couldn't possibly believe Bronnikov is legit after seeing this.

Is this ability real? maybe.

Is Bronnikovs method real? I dont think so....

Sign in to follow this