Sign in to follow this  
rex

Heart Yoga: Awaken to the Joy of Life

This 8 week course looks well worth checking out and you can pay as little as $1 to a maximum of $100. It's pure TaoBum material. These passages from the blurb floated my boat:

In this course you will experience the union of grounded passion and peaceful joy in the core of your body and heart that we all need now in these difficult times in order to keep inspired and be able to respond to our growing crisis from a place of compassionate wisdom.

This course will present simple yoga postures along with simple mystical practices from all the great ancient traditions. You will learn practices that will root your whole being in the calm and luminous energy which is both our source and the fountain of continual renewal flowing into our hearts from the heart of the universe.

Heart Yoga is a way of joyfully offering gratitude, and of honoring and serving the divine presence in all of creation. The wisdom of the creators of yoga is simply and profoundly expressed in a timeless yogic text, The Upanishads:

"From joy all beings have come.

In joy all beings are sustained.

To joy all beings return.

This is the highest teaching

This is the highest teaching."

Enrolment details are here:

http://www.dailyom.com/cgi-bin/courses/courseoverview.cgi?cid=178

It looks really good! I love the idea of mixing the spiritual traditions. Thanks for the post!

You're welcome! I stay rooted in one tradition but as a 'bee seeks nectar from all kinds of flowers, seek teachings everywhere'. Song lyrics on the radio can be suprising sources for me too!

Sign in to follow this