DragonGateNYC

Grandmaster Wang Liping Private Intensive April 16 - 25, 2011

Real Masters have no motives for power or displays of power; thus the true power now has them. (and not the other way around)

Om

Ive seen people use ALL CAPS, and bold text, and now underlining to make all sorts of claims. Does this activity make these claims more true in some way? Or does an emotional conviction buffer the force of intent and make it easier to handle, shielding one from the divisiveness?

This thread is going nowhere, and is putting Master Wang Liping, his students and members of this forum in an ugly place. If you don't want to go to the retreat, then don't. If you don't believe he has anything to teach you then ignore the threads. Why is it necessary to chastise him and his students in a public forum. Is that what the Tao teaches you ? And if you are his student, you are doing him a disservice by acting like this.

• Like 2

This thread is going nowhere, and is putting Master Wang Liping, his students and members of this forum in an ugly place. If you don't want to go to the retreat, then don't. If you don't believe he has anything to teach you then ignore the threads. Why is it necessary to chastise him and his students in a public forum. Is that what the Tao teaches you ? And if you are his student, you are doing him a disservice by acting like this.

Thank you, dear Rob. Peace and love :-).

• Like 1

Thank you, dear Rob. Peace and love :-).

I agree. There's no need for mud-slinging.

I agree. There's no need for mud-slinging.

Thank you, dear Tao Apprentice; when we focus on kindness and compassion, ahimsa and realization, the rest is just procrastination :-). Unconditional love is the key.

The immature world is still on its ego trip and Greed Inc. He might show you the MCO if your lucky. It's always been sad and a pity for me that the knowledge is in the hands of a few who charge dearly for very little, when the right to life energy belongs to every human being.

• Like 2

http://www.laoziacademy.us/

http://laoziacademy.us/2011_neidan.htm

[email protected]

[email protected]

Those are the only official ways to contact, pay and sign-up for this retreat. You guys be careful if someone else asks you to go through some other channel to pay for this. They may be scamming you or charging more than it actually costs.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 2

The immature world is still on its ego trip and Greed Inc. He might show you the MCO if your lucky. It's always been sad and a pity for me that the knowledge is in the hands of a few who charge dearly for very little, when the right to life energy belongs to every human being.

TF, nice point. many of these masters say they can take you to the next level up from where you are. and i am

reasoanbly sure that they can. i probably invested about 100$ to get my mco going on. 3500$ i am thinking i can go up more than one level. i am in no rush anyways to jump ahead. i do think GM Wang Liping is probably a fantastic GM. but in either case i am priced out being able to meet him.

• Like 1

http://www.laoziacademy.us/

http://laoziacademy.us/2011_neidan.htm

[email protected]

[email protected]

Those are the only official ways to contact, pay and sign-up for this retreat. You guys be careful if someone else asks you to go through some other channel to pay for this. They may be scamming you or charging more than it actually costs.

You've never studied with Grandmaster, so you know nothing and therefore assume incorrectly. Clearly you don't even know that April Private Intensives were CREATED by dragongatenyc; the first Intensive was held April of 2010. More pie, when comprehension escapes you, don't be the clueless puppet. There is no official here, just our good intention in promoting our beloved Grandmaster while others seek sole dominion to do so; for no apparent valid reason except to satisfy ego dysfunction. We are delighted whether you sign up with us or the above links. Our mission is to help open all doors to study with our beloved Grandmaster; we don't concern ourselves with which path you take to do this. Understand that tuition is collected at the Intensive and we don't accept fees. So take it Easy on the pies; you need to fast in order to bring clarity.

If I am not mistaken you guys are charging many hundreds of dollars in excess of the actual cost, a brokers fee maybe?

Be careful everyone go through the official channels, don't get scalped.

You've never studied with Grandmaster, so you know nothing and therefore assume incorrectly. Clearly you don't even know that April Private Intensives were CREATED by dragongatenyc; the first Intensive was held April of 2010. More pie, when comprehension escapes you, don't be the clueless puppet. There is no official here, just our good intention in promoting our beloved Grandmaster while others seek sole dominion to do so; for no apparent valid reason except to satisfy ego dysfunction. We are delighted whether you sign up with us or the above links. Our mission is to help open all doors to study with our beloved Grandmaster; we don't concern ourselves with which path you take to do this. Understand that tuition is collected at the Intensive and we don't accept fees. So take it Easy on the pies; you need to fast in order to bring clarity.

• Like 2

If I am not mistaken you guys are charging many hundreds of dollars in excess of the actual cost, a brokers fee maybe?

Indeed a good warning of this possibility,

but you know it is a gamble not shopping. Gambling was never meant for people without the cash and the risky behaviour to decide in unsecure situation.

And in this gamble you will get one useful answer for yourself : Is it for me?

In Public there are not so many teachers who provide the big goals beyond health and peacefullness and so it is indeed easy to filter all people out with time and also

one is not interested into every candidate as one has favourites which harmonize

with our expectation to seek them out. And the longer you are in this research buisness to find ones way you are likely less easy to get impressed by little archievement or big stories.

If I am not mistaken I have heard from a cultivation colleaque in this lineage it "is" the actual cost.

But we have Intensiv Course repeaters here in the Forum like Kronos from Swiss

he may give us an authentic answer.

Q

Indeed a good warning of this possibility,

but you know it is a gamble not shopping. Gambling was never meant for people without the cash and the risky behaviour to decide in unsecure situation.

And in this gamble you will get one useful answer for yourself : Is it for me?

In Public there are not so many teachers who provide the big goals beyond health and peacefullness and so it is indeed easy to filter all people out with time and also

one is not interested into every candidate as one has favourites which harmonize

with our expectation to seek them out. And the longer you are in this research buisness to find ones way you are likely less easy to get impressed by little archievement or big stories.

If I am not mistaken I have heard from a cultivation colleaque in this lineage it "is" the actual cost.

But we have Intensiv Course repeaters here in the Forum like Kronos from Swiss

he may give us an authentic answer.

Q

you both don't have the karma to be Grandmaster's students. More Pie guy is uneducable to say the least. it is a known fact that we are not in the profit business. there is no broker's fee, that is just a sick thought conceived of by your puppeteer. i confirm that tuition for Intensives is $3900 and this has been this price for at least the past year now.

Friend, do yourself a favor, preach something useful. Little achievement and big stories may be the story of YOUR life, please don't allow that to reflect on our thread here.

What is all this nonsense about pricing? Clearly tuition has been $3900 for newbies during at least the last three Intensives. Students from all over the world paid this price. Anyone who paid less is an OLD student. This is a fact. Now may we move on to how happy students are with Grandmaster? So happy that they continue to promote him as volunteers :-).

• Like 1

you both don't have the karma to be Grandmaster's students. More Pie guy is uneducable to say the least. it is a known fact that we are not in the profit business. there is no broker's fee, that is just a sick thought conceived of by your puppeteer. i confirm that tuition for Intensives is $3900 and this has been this price for at least the past year now.

Friend, do yourself a favor, preach something useful. Little achievement and big stories may be the story of YOUR life, please don't allow that to reflect on our thread here.

Crikeys you need to listen to your beloved GM more to meditate more to calm your mind mate.I got a feeling more pie is a perhaps humbly more advanced then you bro.

To sum up, you can pay all that money with a guy who has some real power, but don't expect very much teaching. It's common knowledge Wang Liping is the chinese govs national treasure, but they are still primarily concerned with money for sharing vry little. It's probably not their fault.

It's a shame they don't utilise his development for the upliftment of the world. He could be like a world hero.

TF

• Like 1

Crikeys you need to listen to your beloved GM more to meditate more to calm your mind mate.I got a feeling more pie is a perhaps humbly more advanced then you bro.

To sum up, you can pay all that money with a guy who has some real power, but don't expect very much teaching. It's common knowledge Wang Liping is the chinese govs national treasure, but they are still primarily concerned with money for sharing vry little. It's probably not their fault.

It's a shame they don't utilise his development for the upliftment of the world. He could be like a world hero.

TF

TF, the only statement that sounds correct is "Grandmaster Wang already IS a world hero". You really have no idea; even the royal families of the emirates consult with him.

Zealot people I have met a lot of them, aggressiv, defensiv, euphoric,narrowminded while their authentic teachers are kind, benelovent, wise and openminded and very interested sometimes pretty harsh in suprising.

I am a human that is not easy impressed by powers, if you do you will corrupt and backstabbing your teacher some day. More Pie is right to say to be careful when there is much money involved. It is common sense since it affects your life and most people around you. Since it is the Great Way of Cultivation in Society the decision

is more grave since you have your own familiy, your parents your friends, collegues

the buisness and all that is in a general live - except you choose to have a monk style life without friends, spoose, car, social enjoyment, other hobbies and just job and exercise-you can not go to make them sorrows, angry and affect them negativ.

This why I tell you it is a gamble you may have the teachings but your home surrounding is upset and you are yourself in depts- a interesting way to cultivate

with all sorrow people who say that you are just dump to put so much money

and harrassing you beside your local banks post who makes you spouse have existence fears and the old hearts of mum and dad rise in frequency.

The other lineage holders before Wang Liping had to live the life until old before they start the training which should give many people hope for cultivating in this lineage. Never to old to start the path.

You are also not some prophet so stop talking about karma and telling us

"you both don't have the karma to be Grandmaster's students"

I will be as unkind to tell you that not by karma but of your own will not

stay the Grandmasters`s student if you not start to behave yourself like a student of the Grandmaster. You must know that he has opend the lineage for puplic so that everyone can learn so that everyone has the chance and can come, everyone who goes there has the karma. Go to a non open puplic lineage then you can really talk about karma. And also GM Wang Liping has his influence on such things with his powers.

We are here to debatte in the forum to find a acceptable solution.

So actually the problem is people fear to be tricked and fear of the risk of depts,

while others cant come because of the income. I do not think you want say indirectly

that people without out money have no Karma to be Grandmaster Student.

In other thread people already asked what the students have archived, which I think

is a important question since people are interested in the success %rate one has in this lineage,which one read at longmenpai.blogspot which is soup for the soul.

A low rate will scare people away.

You and me experienced that it is worthfull to join such seminar despite the amount of money as we "Know" the value of the teachings and the backwind we get from Wang Liping and his authorized teachers, and if you talk again about Karma. Indeed without Karma I would not able to expierince it firsthand to cherish it but this is what only those who share the seminar should know. So do not ask.

Also advertisment will be critized since it is alway only optimistic.

You can not undo the uncomfortable questions and comments that arise since they offer the weakness one have to correct in the advertisment.

We should be critical in thinking and optimistic in feeling to act realistic

else we just either dreamhunting or h(a)unted by dreams.

Q

• Like 2

I guess i will have to wait till im a royal emirate and then he can offer knowledge.

LOL, how (sadly) true :)

YM

Edited by YMWong
  • Like 1

The other lineage holders before Wang Liping had to live the life until old before they start the training which should give many people hope for cultivating in this lineage. Never to old to start the path.

Now this... this I am interested in. Would you please care to elaborate?

Why do they have to wait that long?

And how far ahead could they go?

Actually it's an open question...

L1

Now this... this I am interested in. Would you please care to elaborate?

Why do they have to wait that long?

And how far ahead could they go?

Actually it's an open question...

L1

I suppose hard core cultivtion before having had a life is unbalanced?

Friend, I try to understand what's that mean "CREATED by dragongatenyc -- the first Intensive was held April of 2010".

Please see following words on this link or visit James' blog on http://www.the-tao.com.

"I'm writing publicly about this now (April 2010) only because recently, WLP's students in the US (Atlanta Georgia) have published a web site, http://www.laoziacademy.us/ complete with registration for upcoming workshops with WLP and incredibly, pictures, and where, when, on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3230215&id=267557887607&fbid=267570012607. This is the man himself, demonstrating tree practice since it's daytime. The practice itself is generally done at night, when the trees are exhaling, not inhaling."

THE POINTS;

1. The Jame's blog is written in April 2010, and witness how everything happened.

2. If you check the "dragongatenyc" ID in this forum.

3. "....CREATED by dragongatenyc -- the first Intensive was held April of 2010" ?????

Is it funny someone born on 09-November 10 to "CREATED" something on April of 2010 ?

Edited by Gaxtal
  • Like 1

I am a human that is not easy impressed by powers, if you do you will corrupt and backstabbing your teacher some day.

Never to old to start the path.

So actually the problem is people fear to be tricked and fear of the risk of depts,

Q

Q, you are so full of fear and negativity, you need to meditate on bringing in more light messages; it must be difficult to live in that dark reality. The wise who seek to go far don't wait until they are depleted to start the path. You speak for yourself perhaps and the average person who doesn't aim to attain much. Living in fear is not dynamic and it is not honoring your higher self. How old are you and when do you plan to study with Grandmaster?

It's sad to see so much false information here.

Please visit this link or visit James' blog on http://www.the-tao.com.

THE POINTS;

1. The Jame's blog is written in April 2010, and witness how everything happened.

2. If you check the "dragongatenyc" ID in this forum.

3. "....CREATED by dragongatenyc -- the first Intensive was held April of 2010" ?????

Is it funny someone born on 09-November 10 to "CREATED" something on April of 2010 ?

4. The ID "lotus_born" born /Joined: 11-January 11, * Posts: 10 , * Gender:Male, * Location:UK . "lotus_born" born on few days ago. HE (lotus_born) is one year younger than SHE (dragongatenyc). These 2 ID speak on the same tone. Is it even more funny ???

Edited by Gaxtal
  • Like 1