DragonGateNYC

Grandmaster Wang Liping Private Intensive April 16 - 25, 2011

Please sign-up for free as seating is limited: http://dragongate-academy.eventbrite.com/?ref=ebtn

Grandmaster Wang Liping's December 2010 Intensive was beyond awesome! All students (even first time-beginners) not only opened up their microcosmic orbit, we were also all able to view and describe accurately with confirmation the condition of each others internal organs! That's just a drop of what we learned too.. Grandmaster Wang is beyond when it comes to teaching all that you seek for Mastery. If you wish to have authentic accomplishment in this lifetime, Grandmaster Wang Liping is your Teacher.

Please take advantage of his upcoming Ten day Private Intensive to be held from April 16 - 25th, 2011 in Dalian, China.

Total all inclusive cost is $3900. Please aim to arrive by the evening of the April 15th and depart on the morning of the 26th.

There is no guarantee Grandmaster will have time to teach us privately again. Please see dragongate-academy.org and email [email protected] for full details.

-----------------------------------------

Our mission is to help connect earnest seekers to the Mystery School of Taoism Science, to share the sacred lineage practice of World Renown Grand Master Wang Liping to enable all to reach our pinnacle in this lifetime.

Grand Master Wang Liping is our 18th Generation Dragon Gate Taoism lineage holder. The Internal Alchemy of the Golden Pill theory and practice was established about 1300 years ago. The purpose of studying with Grand Master Wang is to ultimately integrate with our core level, beginning with refining the Jing/essence to Qi; refine the Qi to Shen/power of mind; refine the Shen to emptiness of the whole; and refine the emptiness to match the Tao of nature.

We learn Internal Alchemy for full integration. If you've been meditating for a while and are ready to make unlimited progress, this practice is for you! If it is your wish to fulfill your ultimate potential in this lifetime, this sacred science Mystery School will give you the systematic methods to empower your growth and facilitate your progress.

Grand Master Wang Liping is the rare Master with the ability and expertise to guide us to the highest level. Our practice provides mastery through scientific method and provides the key for full integration, longevity and good health.

Please visit http://dragongate-academy.org, which is conceived of and supported by grateful student volunteers of Grand Master Wang Liping. Our mission is to help bridge earnest seekers to share the sacred lineage practice in service of humanity.

Edited by DragonGateNYC

It only takes 9 days to learn how to integrate? Well.... I am totally mystified!

I don't know what integrate means, but Wang is a true grandmaster, no doubt, and anything is possible ... for some students, probably not all?

• Like 1

I don't know what integrate means, but Wang is a true grandmaster, no doubt, and anything is possible ... for some students, probably not all?

From the description given above, I understood it as becoming aware of being at "one" with all that is. Our "core level" seems to be pointing to that.

I have no doubt that he is a grandmaster.

The skill (if thats what you call it) levels it takes to for a newbie to achieve that integration varies for sure. Yet 9 days for even a skilled cultivator seems a bit short.

Like you say though anything is possible.

• Like 1

When, where, and how much $

a pleasure, dear Starjumper; love the colors on your website. hope you can make it this April; Grandmaster helps open new doors :-).

Hi guys,

I think nowadays the term "Opening The Microcosmic Orbit" covers a very a broad spectrum. Theres so many different theories regarding this procedure from all the various schools out there.

It would be nice to hear the Longmenpai theory regarding the physical & spiritual benefits (If any) surrounding this practice.

Thanks

• Like 1

From the description given above, I understood it as becoming aware of being at "one" with all that is. Our "core level" seems to be pointing to that.

I have no doubt that he is a grandmaster.

The skill (if thats what you call it) levels it takes to for a newbie to achieve that integration varies for sure. Yet 9 days for even a skilled cultivator seems a bit short.

Like you say though anything is possible.

I agree completely. I don't know if Mr Liping said to say that or his promoter made it up, in either case my estimation of Mr. Liping just went down about fifteen notches.

Edited by Starjumper7

a pleasure, dear Starjumper; love the colors on your website. hope you can make it this April; Grandmaster helps open new doors :-).

I already know some grandmasters who are my friends, they already opened my doors and they are more advanced than Mr. Liping. I wasn't planning on paying 1000$ to learn some stuff I either already know or don't care about, but I thought it would be nice to meet him and maybe even pay to go to New York to talk. Now I don't think I'll bother. He may be coming through Seattle on his way or on the NYC or some other trip, and so he is invited to come and have some tea with me and meet another dragon or two, and Verdessi is NOT invited!

Edited by Starjumper7

uh-oh Mr. Starjumper7 is turning this into a "My master has more qi than your master" thread :lol:.

I already know some grandmasters who are my friends, they already opened my doors and they are more advanced than Mr. Liping. I wasn't planning on paying 1000$ to learn some stuff I either already know or don't care about, but I thought it would be nice to meet him and maybe even pay to go to New York to talk. Now I don't think I'll bother. He may be coming through Seattle on his way or on the NYC or some other trip, and so he is invited to come and have some tea with me and meet another dragon or two, and Verdessi is NOT invited!

• Like 2

you have opened up ALL your doors? then WHY are you trying to learn on this forum? you have NEVER studied with anyone more accomplished than Grandmaster Wang, evidently because you would not be so unreasonably defensive, bigoted and egotisical, in other words, unaccomplished and still looking for a teacher here today on taobums. clearly you have way many more doors to open and one of them is the harmony door. this thread is for students who really want to learn mastery, this is not the place to pass personal judgment or to take opportunity to brag and showoff about personal training with anonymous so called masters, publicly. with that attitude, the only stars you will see are the ones after you get punched in the face.

• Like 3

Starjumper7: you're lucky to know all this grandmasters. I know just one...

True. They dont designate themselves as grand masters or advertise their wherabouts.

• Like 1

Starjumper7: you're lucky to know all this grandmasters. I know just one...

Kronos is effectively saying, once you meet a real grandmaster, you don't look for another :-).

• Like 1

Kronos is effectively saying, once you meet a real grandmaster, you don't look for another :-).

In Vajrayana Buddhism, all grandmasters may have the same clear level of awareness, but their techniques, ways of expressions and practice transmissions will differ. So, even after enlightenment, one may still seek out new techniques, teachings and methods, in order to benefit more people through mastering more techniques to teach others in order to meet the multifarious ways of personal psychologies as the vow in Mahayana Buddhism is to attain enlightenment for the sake of all beings. Thus, in this sense, enlightenment or grandmastership is merely the beginning of an endless journey of discovery and dissemination.

So it seems.

Edited by Vajrahridaya
  • Like 3

In Vajrayana Buddhism, all grandmasters may have the same clear level of awareness, but their techniques, ways of expressions and practice transmissions will differ. So, even after enlightenment, one may still seek out new techniques, teachings and methods, in order to benefit more people through mastering more techniques to teach others in order to meet the multifarious ways of personal psychologies as the vow in Mahayana Buddhism is to attain enlightenment for the sake of all beings. Thus, in this sense, enlightenment or grandmastership is merely the beginning of an endless journey of discovery and dissemination.

So it seems.

Thank you for your post. Contrary to common understanding, the more different practices you combine, you damage your vessel; thus your opportunity to benefit. A person who does too many different incompatible practices ends up not being able to even complete one path successfully. For those of us who have studied with a real grandmaster, we clearly recognize that nothing is lacking.

• Like 1