Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

Reaction to Plato's book

I started reading and ended up skimming it. I am not intereted to read an entire book on prostate cancer, feeling like worrying about it so intense is unhealthy. I do some hui yin movements to keep my prostate healthy. I do not stick anything in my bum neither. Only things come out and thats shit.

Question for the author: Are you familiar with the cranial bone work in the Cosmic Healing 2 book? Making the connection between the 5 shen and these cranial bones should align the skull, in time, I beleive?

Therefore one may not have to depend on that you speak of to reach higher levels. Mmh?

Also, beyond the Reichian stuff, perhaps Buddhism really offers a genuine path in regards to the idea of compassion, clarity and light. Not that the Reichian stuff is dry, it is very interesting too.

Also, thanks to Chi Nei Tsang I never needed a Frolov device and can breath real deep into the lower TT. That would seem to make sense, right?

i'm reading the introduction now.... i am super busy with work and training and only have enough time to allocate about 30-60 minutes one night a week to read this book, and i'm only allocating this time because i am extremely interested because things i have read from plato in the past have often resonated with me.

and plato, if you read this.... i'm really enjoying it so far and what you are saying makes a lot of sense to me.

i have reichs first book but haven't yet had the time to jump into it, but i am waiting for the appropriate moment... that form of thought always made sense to me.

will post a more thorough review when i have read a lot more.

actually i initially bought myself an aneros because of something plato had written, but it had been lying neglected for a long time.... then seans comments inspired me to give it another shot... it's early days yet but i am getting a lot of tension release in that area from using it, remarkably so.

i'm reading the introduction now.... i am super busy with work and training and only have enough time to allocate about 30-60 minutes one night a week to read this book, and i'm only allocating this time because i am extremely interested because things i have read from plato in the past have often resonated with me.

and plato, if you read this.... i'm really enjoying it so far and what you are saying makes a lot of sense to me.

i have reichs first book but haven't yet had the time to jump into it, but i am waiting for the appropriate moment... that form of thought always made sense to me.

will post a more thorough review when i have read a lot more.

actually i initially bought myself an aneros because of something plato had written, but it had been lying neglected for a long time.... then seans comments inspired me to give it another shot... it's early days yet but i am getting a lot of tension release in that area from using it, remarkably so.

Reich's best book is "Listen Little Man." My Reichian education came from hands-on work with Krisana Locke of www.meditationmodule.com Max and I now do group Vipassana with her and her partner leading the sessions. It is a small group, but the energy is very good. The weather-engineering aspect of Reich I learned from Trevor James Constable and then applied it hands-on in real situations.

I started reading and ended up skimming it. I am not intereted to read an entire book on prostate cancer, feeling like worrying about it so intense is unhealthy. I do some hui yin movements to keep my prostate healthy. I do not stick anything in my bum neither. Only things come out and thats shit.

Question for the author: Are you familiar with the cranial bone work in the Cosmic Healing 2 book? Making the connection between the 5 shen and these cranial bones should align the skull, in time, I beleive?

Therefore one may not have to depend on that you speak of to reach higher levels. Mmh?

Also, beyond the Reichian stuff, perhaps Buddhism really offers a genuine path in regards to the idea of compassion, clarity and light. Not that the Reichian stuff is dry, it is very interesting too.

Also, thanks to Chi Nei Tsang I never needed a Frolov device and can breath real deep into the lower TT. That would seem to make sense, right?

It is fine to skim because the book was meant to bring cultivation concepts to a wide audience via the vehicle of prostate cancer awareness.

The cranial bone work cannot compare against NCR. It is like comparing a firecracker to an atomic bomb when planning to attack a city. :)

A Frolov device is also my attempt to get people to breath a certain way without talking about cultivation. If you train normally, you do not need it.

i finished the book.... it was very compelling so i just read the whole thing... although i skimmed through the areas where plato discussed the stages and types of cancer along with all the other diagnostic stuff.....

excellent book, i must say. it's obvious plato has gone to a lot of effort in study and self-research over the years (in vaster areas than just prostate cancer). the writing style is both light yet also has moments where it can be quite profound.

excellent health advice for the prostate, and advice i will be applying to myself.

it really resonated with me...

i have so many questions and things i want to discuss with you now plato....

i finished the book.... it was very compelling so i just read the whole thing... although i skimmed through the areas where plato discussed the stages and types of cancer along with all the other diagnostic stuff.....

excellent book, i must say. it's obvious plato has gone to a lot of effort in study and self-research over the years (in vaster areas than just prostate cancer). the writing style is both light yet also has moments where it can be quite profound.

excellent health advice for the prostate, and advice i will be applying to myself.

it really resonated with me...

i have so many questions and things i want to discuss with you now plato....

Ask away! :)

Plato

Well done and thanks for sharing it here.

In part there is a lot of information for the layman who wants to know more about the prostate.

In other areas there is a lot of information which I think should be further fleshed out. You mention in passing things which the common reader might not chase down unless a bit more detail is given. Items such as the Frolov device which I know you and Max have brought to the attention of this community may have great value, but at least another paragraph or two going into the WHY are they good I think would serve the common reader well.

In a way it is delightful to imagine the reaction of the common reader who may encounter this manifesto merely in search of more knowledge about prostate health and find himself going down the rabbit hole into little known and esoteric practices.

I had some more specific items to discuss after I read it (yes I read the whole thing over the course of one working day at my computer). But now I will have to revisit it to bring them to mind.

Thanks for the work.

Craig

In a way it is delightful to imagine the reaction of the common reader who may encounter this manifesto merely in search of more knowledge about prostate health and find himself going down the rabbit hole into little known and esoteric practices.

That was the idea. B)

When you have time let me know your other thoughts. I have the idea to re-work the contents a little, and try another marketing run--I'm not sure though, yet.

-P

Going a bit afield from the topic of male health concerns here, but here's a question for Plato or anyone else with thoughts on the subject: If you think that the re-orientation of male sexuality towards prostate orgasms could help usher in a new era of enlightened relations between the sexes, what role might female ejaculatory orgasms play?

In Plato's book he holds up the uterus-based orgasm as the most fulfilling for women, just as the prostate orgasm is most fulfilling for men; he also argues that the prostate is really akin to the "male uterus," rather than g-spot . . . and female g-spot orgasms (which would include the squirting kind--or are you not considering them here, Plato?) are also deemed as being less than what they're cracked up to be.

Just wondering how all this data squares with other reports about the transformative spiritual power of squirting orgasms for women (e.g. the testimonies Stephane Hemon gives at ideagasms.com about female ejaculation . . . even though most of his "spiritual" teachings are pretty loopy to me, he seems compelling on this point).

Thanks to any and all who can give their input here--especially the womenfolk!

--Peregrino

Sign in to follow this