Sign in to follow this  
goonis38

1/1/11

Hi Everyone...

Happy new Years... I wish you all the best that this world has to offer... To you, and your family...

Cool date isn't it?

Your friend Melanie

Hi Everyone...

Happy new Years... I wish you all the best that this world has to offer... To you, and your family...

Cool date isn't it?

Your friend Melanie

very cool date. i hope everyone takes full advantage and appreciation of it : ) 1/1/11 i look at it as a coming together of ones..in the i ching the sages used the numbers 2 and 3 to represent the yin and yang the heaven and earth as 1 was too abstract and complicated a number to use.

for me on this day it is one idea that has my waking mind's focus.

for me marcus aurelius said it most eloquently in his meditations. so we have a roman emperor, a beatnik philosopher, noted modern scientists , ancient taoist sages all saying the same thing

we are all connected, everything in this universe is connected, there is an inconceivable nature of nature, we have past this way before and much to be learned....

happy new year Melanie i am glad we are friends

• Like 1

very cool date. i hope everyone takes full advantage and appreciation of it : ) 1/1/11 i look at it as a coming together of ones..in the i ching the sages used the numbers 2 and 3 to represent the yin and yang the heaven and earth as 1 was too abstract and complicated a number to use.

for me on this day it is one idea that has my waking mind's focus.

for me marcus aurelius said it most eloquently in his meditations. so we have a roman emperor, a beatnik philosopher, noted modern scientists , ancient taoist sages all saying the same thing

we are all connected, everything in this universe is connected, there is an inconceivable nature of nature, we have past this way before and much to be learned....

happy new year Melanie i am glad we are friends

Thanks man, I'm glad we are friend also. You are a great person with a positive out look, I think thats all it takes...

Hugs Mel

a certain synchronicity is at work. your one reply on 1/1/11 was at 1:01

today is 1/10/11 and tommorow is!!!!!, i am thinking of getting with some friends to celebrate

Sign in to follow this