Sign in to follow this  
zerostao

one year on tao bums

it was new years eve 2009 i signed up on tao bums. i found a little bit of everything here : )

some threads were amusing/entertaining, some deep and profound.

i enjoyed this first year greatly and look forward to the upcoming year. is it a coincidence that this last year was quite remarkable in my personal life as i was pondering the tao in all its mystery and wonder?

i found the more time i spent in meditation, the more time i had for everything else. in this economy i find myself competing(in general labor) against folks 20-25 years younger than me. and working part time i gained a house and property, a jeep, had more time to devote to baguazhang. my library and stocks of herbs increased dramatically. before i make any new years resolutions for 2011 i will look at 2010 as a year of remarkable achievement for me. being grateful about my 2010 i look at 2011 humbly and in awe. i am content with this path i am on and it includes pit stops here into the tao bums community. so with sincerity i thank all the tao bums for sharing, debating, discussing, a wide range of fascinating topics. even some of the more "spirited and personally directed little daggers" thrown between members ....well it all became a learning experience for me.

each day i found myself thinking,,,it is just another good day in the tao.

• Like 1

Hi Zero,

I'm glad you have enjoyed your year with the Bums.

Wishing you and all other Bums a very happy and lively New Year.

Hope this next year is as good for you as the last one sounds.

you know it was another wonderful great year. many many thanks to all the bums who generously shared their knowledge ,experiences,

and views with me this past year and for all the bums who tolerated my ramblings here.

there is certainly a sense of community here on TTB i am honored and lucky to be a part of this community.

it could be a great year this year too !

i never met a bum that i didn't like.

Sign in to follow this