taotao tano

alternate sitting positon for FP sitting meditation

Sifu Terry, I have dvd 1 stndng medtns and am planning on getting the whole series. I cannot sit lotus position and am wondering if there is an alternate sitting position for less agile people. I enjoy your lessons, very easy to follow, am feeling tingling in hands, sweat like a dog 1st time I did it. Your response will be greatly valued. thanks taotao tano

Hi Taotao tano,

You will find the answer to your question in the _Flying Phoenix Chi Kung_ thread. Sifu Terry Dunn has already answered it at least a couple of times. Although the thread is long, it is worth reading it entirely, you will find a lot of food for your practice.

Have a nice day.

Fachao

Hi Taotao tano,

You will find the answer to your question in the _Flying Phoenix Chi Kung_ thread. Sifu Terry Dunn has already answered it at least a couple of times. Although the thread is long, it is worth reading it entirely, you will find a lot of food for your practice.

Have a nice day.

Fachao

Thank you. Your knowledge is greatly valued. Have a wonderful day!

Hello TTT:

'Just found this thread.

I'm glad you were able to find the answer to your question with help from Fachao.

yes, if you can't sit half-lotus, sitting in a chair is fine.

and whenever tired, you can even lean against the vertical back of a chair. there's no problem using furniture to prop up your back.

Best,

Sifu Terry Dunn

Hello TTT:

'Just found this thread.

I'm glad you were able to find the answer to your question with help from Fachao.

yes, if you can't sit half-lotus, sitting in a chair is fine.

and whenever tired, you can even lean against the vertical back of a chair. there's no problem using furniture to prop up your back.

Best,

Sifu Terry Dunn

Hello Sifu Terry! Thank you for your personal response! It gives me great joy to be connected with you and all the other "bums"! Pedro

Hello Sifu Terry! Thank you for your personal response! It gives me great joy to be connected with you and all the other "bums"! Pedro

Hello Pedro,

You're welcome. Enjoy the FP practice.

Sifu Terry