taofish

Healing an abdominal hernia

Sorry, I checked this out for myself. Depends on how large and where it is, but to "fully heal it", you're going to need surgery. Ain't no way around it. Is it inguinal, or umbilical?( I assume you don't mean a hiatal hernia).

Bagua if you have access to this art and inner smile practice. Be gentle to yourself, smile at the hernia which is related to emotional issues and negativity.

Surgery is the only way I know of to repair an inguinal hernia, if that is what you have.

I have had 2 repairs done. One was the 'old fashioned' opened up way 15 years ago. It took 8 weeks to fully heal and before I could return to work.

The second one was performed back in July by keyhole. Back to work and able to lift after only 2 weeks of rest.

Both ways of recovering are still painful though.

Good luck.

I would try Chunyi Lin or one of his master healers along with SFQ or other simple and gentle qi work, also emotional processes need to take place. Oh yeah Michael Lomax is supposed to be very good at it too, he is frequenting this site.

Many healers do phone healing which can be just as effective as face-to face.

Even if you take surgery it could be a great idea to consult a reputable energy healer.