Sign in to follow this  
surfingbudda

Single Best Self-Help Video I Ever Seen!

I think I can safely say that watching this one hour video has been the best best use my time that I have spent in while. I hope anyone who watches this will get as much out of it as I did. After seeing this I really want to read Dr.Bruce Lipton's Book The Biology of Belief now.

Heres the video My link

Enjoy ^_^

Thanks for putting this video link out there I'll never seen it before I been doing research and development on this subject for 25 years and I am about to release my research and mind program next year so it is good to hear that others are coming close to this is as they say a in video what you believe manifests as true.

If anybody has more on the subject not the healing side but the mind side of it I'd love to hear your opinion all the links you have,

woofy

Thanks for posting that. I didn't watch the whole thing, but if he's going where he seems to be going, I know for a fact that our thinking can be changed by changing our actions. One will follow the other.

Thank you for posting that.

My father is quite sick, and they gave him a prognosis. He really needs to watch this video, as I think it will help him to understand his own enormous role in getting well. I try to tell him, but from me it doesn't have the same umph.

Thanks for the great link. Years ago I read Wayne Dwyer's Erroneous Zones. Saw where my thought processes were creating so much of my troubles.

I think I can safely say that watching this one hour video has been the best best use my time that I have spent in while. I hope anyone who watches this will get as much out of it as I did. After seeing this I really want to read Dr.Bruce Lipton's Book The Biology of Belief now.

Heres the video My link

Enjoy ^_^

I enjoyed this link. Thank you.

Yeah Bruce Lipton is great. I downloaded his audio program "wisdom of your cells", its an 8 hour program where he goes in depth into his discoveries and what they mean for us in taking control of our health and life.

If you want to see more, there are 2 more videos, an hour each, that contain a full lecture Bruce did on "Biology of Belief":

http://www.yangtown.com/energy-science-quantum-physics/why-your-beliefs-are-more-important-than-your-genes-understanding-bruce-liptons-new-biology/

Cheers,

Ryan

Sign in to follow this