Sign in to follow this  
Ulises

New Mysteries: The Cristos

I always felt a connection between mary and the moon goddess. I attended a southern baptist church in small town, usa when i was very young. There was a catholic church across the street. The church had always taught me that catholics were evil because the worshiped mother mary.

I secretly being an acolyte of the moon goddess always found something sacred and mystical about the mother mary statue across the street. On one particular cloudy day she looked so beautiful that i stopped and took a picture with my phone.

^_^

Since I was a child I knew there was a mysterious, beautiful meaning to the black Madonna in my hometown... not a coincidence that the gypsys settled for centuries there, are devotees of Her. Nor there were strong undeground currents of esotericism, alchemy,etc.

Lao Tse's "Mysterious Female": Tara, Kali, Isis, She of the Thousand Names is back!

"Shadow and Light, Good and Evil have all prepared a divine birth in Matter: "Day and Night

both suckle the divine Child."30 Nothing is accursed, nothing is in vain. Night and Day are "two

sisters, immortal, with a common Lover (the Sun) . . . common they, though different their

forms." (I.113.2.3) At the end of the "pilgrimage" of ascent and descent, the seeker is "a son of the

two Mothers (III.55.7): the son of Aditi, the white Mother** of the superconscious infinite, and the

son of Diti, the earthly Mother of "the dark infinite." He possesses "the two births," human and

divine, "eternal and in one nest . . . as the Enjoyer of his two wives" (I.62.7): "The contents of the

pregnant hill† (came forth) for the supreme birth . . . a god opened the human doors." (V.45) "Then

indeed, they awoke and saw all behind and wide around them, then, indeed, they held the ecstasy

that is enjoyed in heaven. In all gated houses‡ were all the gods." (Rig Veda IV.1.18) Man's hope is

fulfilled as well as the rishi's prayer: "May Heaven and Earth be equal and one."31 The great

Balance is at last restored.

Sri Aurobindo or The Adventure of Consciousness, Satprem

Edited by Ulises

I think that the developments in the past century are pointing towards the sun setting upon the current age.

heres some evidence

1) ancient mayan predictions of the end of an age next year.

2) resurrection of european pagan spirituality within the past century.

3) The recent pioneering in lysergic acid based technology has brought the psychedelic experience to the masses. Shamans and goddess worshipers have been using naturally occuring lysergic acid alkoloids (morning glory seeds and ergot fungus) to induce mystical experience for ages.

I was listening to Terrence Mckenna and he mentioned that more people were reporting divine mystical experience of the goddess than 40 years ago.

Oh and we cant forget about that eclipse last solstice.

Good times :)

I think that the developments in the past century are pointing towards the sun setting upon the current age.

heres some evidence

1) ancient mayan predictions of the end of an age next year.

2) resurrection of european pagan spirituality within the past century.

3) The recent pioneering in lysergic acid based technology has brought the psychedelic experience to the masses. Shamans and goddess worshipers have been using naturally occuring lysergic acid alkoloids (morning glory seeds and ergot fungus) to induce mystical experience for ages.

I was listening to Terrence Mckenna and he mentioned that more people were reporting divine mystical experience of the goddess than 40 years ago.

Oh and we cant forget about that eclipse last solstice.

Good times :)

“The Gaian mind is what we’re calling the psychedelic experience. It’s an experience of the living fact of the entelechy of the planet - and without that experience we wander in a desert of bogus ideologies. But with that experience the compass of the self can be set.”

-- Terence McKenna, The Camden Centre Talk

Edited by Ulises

Sign in to follow this