Thunder_Gooch

我需要帮助翻译一篇重要的书

不久,我应该有摸排手册。这可能是一个骗局,但我希望这是真实的。我需要帮助翻译。任何人都可以在这里推荐一个人来帮助谁可以阅读和理解古代汉语的著作和道教文化。

不久,我应该有摸排手册。这可能是一个骗局,但我希望这是真实的。我需要帮助翻译。任何人都可以在这里推荐一个人来帮助谁可以阅读和理解古代汉语的著作和道教文化。

不要翻译整本图书。 实在是太贵 我可以帮助支付水平排名第三和第四个层次

摸排?? :lol: you mean 墨派。

I have seen the images of that "manual". I am pretty sure that's fake (just look like an old book of talismans which you can find in many places), nevertheless I can help you translate it, just the first 2-3 pages though, that should be enough to show that it's fake.

Orb,

A HA.

what's that mean "我可以帮助支付水平排名第三和第四个层次" ? Is it in Mandarin or in Cantonese ? Sounds like this sentence ("我可以帮助支付水平排名第三和第四个层次") is translated by "translation software".

Orb, stop pretending you know Chinese --- the most beautiful Writing language. Sure you know the Gangs of ID "the taobum" scared by the policeman's trapping, return the money to "More_Pie_Guy". Even though, "the taobum" scared to return the money to "More_Pie_Guy", the case is not over.

不要翻译整本图书。 实在是太贵 我可以帮助支付水平排名第三和第四个层次

Orb,

A HA.

what's that mean "我可以帮助支付水平排名第三和第四个层次" ? Is it in Mandarin or in Cantonese ? Sounds like this sentence ("我可以帮助支付水平排名第三和第四个层次") is translated by "translation software".

Orb, stop pretending you know Chinese --- the most beautiful Writing language. Sure you know the Gangs of ID "the taobum" scared by the policeman's trapping, return the money to "More_Pie_Guy". Even though, "the taobum" scared to return the money to "More_Pie_Guy", the case is not over.

WTF, I just saw ur cockblocking reply now.

I don't pretend I know chinese, Gaxtal. Of course it's a translation software, genius. I was interested to see if the manual has any good info and doing my best to get a copy of it. That's all. I was suspecting and now I know for a fact that it was a scam. And I couldn't care less if it's written in mandarin, cantonese or motherf@#$ing swahili. You can keep your "most beautiful writing" to yourself.

上载几句话上来就可以了。这个论坛有很多人都懂汉文。

Just put up a few sentences. A lot of people know Chinese in this forum.