Sign in to follow this  
trip1

Introduction

Greetings,

I've been reading the message board for a while now after discovering it through Sean's postings on the AYP site. I'm 29 years old and a follower of Yogani's teachings as far as practices go, but my studies have taken me from Krishnamurti to Ken Wilber and plenty in between. I'm not too familiar with the Tao side of things, but reading along here has sparked my interest and I recently picked up the Tao Te Ching which I will be checking out sometime soon.

Anyways, I really enjoy reading the board and hope to be able to contribute a bit to it sometime. See you around. :)

Brett

I'm not too familiar with the Tao side of things, but reading along here has sparked my interest and I recently picked up the Tao Te Ching which I will be checking out sometime soon.

Welcome aboard, Brett!

You might check out my site (all free, and link below in my signature) for a quick over-view of the body-practices part of Taoism.

Welcome aboard, Brett!

You might check out my site (all free, and link below in my signature) for a quick over-view of the body-practices part of Taoism.

Thanks for the welcome and link, Trunk. Will definitely be checking it out. :)

Hey Brett, welcome to TTB! I've enjoyed your posts over at AYP. (Actually downloaded and use one of your meditation timer bells, thx! :)) ... Hey, have you checked out Yogani's new book on Tantra yet? I'm still finishing up the Pranayama one, damn he is getting too fast for me. :lol:

Sean

Sign in to follow this