RongzomFan

The Highest Psychic Power

OK if that's what you call it these days? I might just keep calling it visualizing.

I mean you are not visualizing anything in the mind.

You are using "feel".

This is largely how I do my visualizations.... or sometimes really visualize the form and then allow it melt into feeling and unify the two... seems that both are important parts of imagination.

It all depends on how you define mind... if you do it in the Buddhist/Taoist sense then it is usually mind/heart, which would include feeling right? I think of mind as the inner world, not just intellectual thought.

• Like 2

Guest sykkelpump

Do me a favor, and don't post in my threads, since YOU are the one who has no clue.

ha ha,how would you know

It has the Starjumper seal of approval, and Sai Baba's also, can't get any better than that ... f

Sai Baba? Charlatan and molester of young boys? That Sai Baba?? Kinda proves my point about the siddhi crowd.

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

Guest sykkelpump

The "starjumpers seal of approvoal" LOL,and that is without even trying it.Some funny guys here recently

Your description of high level Vision Screen:

You can also heal or kill people via intention (as described in Energy Work by Robert Bruce).

All four of my main teachers can make people in the distance snuff it, so I don't think that's really so special. There's stuff out there that is a whole bunch more weirder than that.

Also, these people don't think of it as a part of vision screen and I never heard them use that term, although I'm sure three of them can do remote seeing, probably the fourth one too.

Sai Baba? Charlatan and molester of young boys? That Sai Baba?? Kinda proves my point about the siddhi crowd.

Sai Baba is so much trickier than you could imagine in your wildest dreams, he's got you right where you belong.

The forking POINT though is he knows about energy, he's got more energy in the tip of his little finger than a thousand of you all put together.

So if Sai Baba thinks Robert Bruce is on the right track some smart people may want to pay attention to that fact.

Edited by Starjumper7

The "starjumpers seal of approvoal" LOL,and that is without even trying it.Some funny guys here recently

:ph34r: nevermind

Edited by Starjumper7

Sai Baba is so much trickier than you could imagine in your wildest dreams, he's got you right where you belong.

The forking POINT though is he knows about energy, he's got more energy in the tip of his little finger than a thousand of you all put together.

So if Sai Baba thinks Robert Bruce is on the right track some smart people may want to pay attention to that fact.

I beg to differ. I saw his monkey ass Holiness in India and was not impressed. But I'm sure the siddhi seekers love him. The kind of enlightenment I'm interested in has nothing to do with the faux experiences and powers you seek. I'm glad to see he worked his magic on you. How do explain all the controversy?

"At his 60th birthday, Sathya Sai Baba foretold that he would not physically age. But now look! And compare the various older photos with those only of the last days".

Such holy vibes coming from this bloke.

85birthdayboy.jpg

• Like 2

But I'm sure the siddhi seekers love him.

How dare you put the Mahasiddhas (siddhi seekers) such as Milarepa, Tilopa, Naropa, countless rainbow body masters in the same category as Sai Baba?

I'm referring to the wanna be siddhi seekers. :)

But that is EVERY Vajrayana practitioner!

The whole goal of Vajrayana is to follow the Mahasiddhas!

I wouldn't judge anyone's spirituality based solely on appearances, such as in the Sai Baba pictures. But a person's track record speaks for itself...if he has us right where he wants us (whatever that means), was it worth all of the horrible things he has done?

Having tons of energy or abilities is pretty meaningless...

I love it when Steve comes around to shake things up.

Edited by Scotty

I believe you're mistaken about that. Seeking siddhis will only get one so far. Attachment to that goal will keep one bound to ego. If you don't understand what ego is, perhaps more reading and exploring will give you a wider context for your quest. :)

• Like 2

I believe you're mistaken about that. Seeking siddhis will only get one so far. Attachment to that goal will keep one bound to ego. If you don't understand what ego is, perhaps more reading and exploring will give you a wider context for your quest. :)

You can eschew siddhis all you want, but the irony is that everyone already has these siddhis.

Also, the benefits of energy work are not just siddhis. The Dalai Lama and Vajrayana says that the degree of enlightenment is directly tied to the configuration of the channels, chakras and such forth in the body. Thats in many of the Dalai Lama's books. Or ask a Vajrayana master.

P.S. Couldn't you attach "ego" to ANYTHING in the world, including your car, wife etc? Why are you picking on siddhis? What did they ever do to you?

Edited by alwayson

I wouldn't judge anyone's spirituality based solely on appearances, such as in the Sai Baba pictures. But a person's track record speaks for itself...if he has us right where he wants us (whatever that means), was it worth all of the horrible things he has done?

Having tons of energy or abilities is pretty meaningless...

I love it when Steve comes around to shake things up.

He has you right where he wants you means that if you want to see miracles and truth you will, if you are one to focus on the dark side you will see that. You dare to judge a true master? He may or may not have harmed, but if there is ultimately no good or bad, do you know what's ultimately good or bad. Are you pure enough to judge? Also, even if he has done some bad according to your quaint taboos, he has done so much more good too, you probably don't want to know about the good parts..

You're on ignore now.

I'm on ignore now for saying that?

You dare to judge a true master?

Without a doubt, yes, if I hear of them molesting young boys! I don't care about some pseudo-nondual philosophical perspective (meaning: not true realization or mastery)...we live in the real world, where right and wrong do exist.

Edited by Scotty
  • Like 6

Concluding commentary by Norbu Rinpoche in "Yantra Yoga, The Tibetan Yoga of

Movement", Snow Lion Publications page 364:

Properly practicing these series of yantras, the temporary benefits are that balance of the four elements - earth, water, fire, and air - is restored, and the body maintains good health; all the various types of disturbances caused by malfunctions of the life-sustaining prana and of the four other pranas are quelled; sight and the other senses become clearer and one's physical strength increases. The definitive benefit is that one acquires the 'eight great siddhis' an important necessity, and the supreme siddhi. The eight great siddhis are:

1. The siddhi of the celestial dimensions, the power to abide in

space without dying.

2. The siddhi of the sword, the power to conquer hordes of enemies.

3. The siddhi of the pill, the power to render one's body invisible by

means of a medicine.

4. The siddhi of the swift gait, the power to cross seans and to

traverse continents in a second by donning special boots.

5. The siddhi of the vase, the power to enjoy foods and riches from

a vase with inexhaustible contents.

6. The siddhi of the subjugation of the Yaksas.

7. The siddhi of the vital substance, the power to prolong life and

to strengthen the body.

8. The siddhi of the eye ointment, the power to detect treasures under

the ground.

From The Union of Mahamudra and Dzogchen by Chokyi Nyima Rinpoche p36

The supreme, ultimate siddhi is the realization of the ultimate view of dharmakaya equally. 'thatness beyond mentral constructs' the buddha mind 'exactly as it is'

Edited by Sunya
  • Like 1

I was thinking there might be some more powerful psychic abilities that people can cultivate.

Like what about making people in the distance loose their balance and fall down using mind control?

What about making small objects materialize or dematerialize?

What abut the art of invisibility?

I think there may be some psychic powers greater than those =)

How about telekinesis? teleportation? or even projection (reality-warping)? (personally I'd like to have that projection power lol)

Properly practicing these series of yantras, the temporary benefits are that balance of the four elements - earth, water, fire, and air - is restored, and the body maintains good health; all the various types of disturbances caused by malfunctions of the life-sustaining prana and of the four other pranas are quelled; sight and the other senses become clearer and one's physical strength increases. The definitive benefit is that one acquires the 'eight great siddhis' an important necessity, and the supreme siddhi. The eight great siddhis are:

1. The siddhi of the celestial dimensions, the power to abide in

space without dying.

2. The siddhi of the sword, the power to conquer hordes of enemies.

3. The siddhi of the pill, the power to render one's body invisible by

means of a medicine.

4. The siddhi of the swift gait, the power to cross seans and to

traverse continents in a second by donning special boots.

5. The siddhi of the vase, the power to enjoy foods and riches from

a vase with inexhaustible contents.

6. The siddhi of the subjugation of the Yaksas.

7. The siddhi of the vital substance, the power to prolong life and

to strengthen the body.

8. The siddhi of the eye ointment, the power to detect treasures under

the ground.

From The Union of Mahamudra and Dzogchen by Chokyi Nyima Rinpoche p36

The supreme, ultimate siddhi is the realization of the ultimate view of dharmakaya equally. 'thatness beyond mentral constructs' the buddha mind 'exactly as it is'

i loved that book!

That's great, thanks. do you know what this one means:

6. The siddhi of the subjugation of the Yaksas. ?

Edited by Starjumper7

How about telekinesis? teleportation? or even projection (reality-warping)? (personally I'd like to have that projection power lol)

Me too, teleprtation, bilocation, if someone could do that then that means they can dematerialize and live/travel on either side of the veil. I would say those are more advanced than the ones I listed earlier but I wanted to start out small first and see how much stuff would hit the fan. :)

I know someone who can do a bit of reality warping, and he spends a lot of time on the other side, but his body stays here when he does that. He's the kind of martial artist you would NEVER want to jump in a dark alley.

Aaand, if any of you went to my website to see who my four teachers are to try to get to them keep in mind that the site only lists past teachers and only one of the four is listed there, and he has long since gone into secluded retirement.