RongzomFan

The Highest Psychic Power

HOW TO ACCESS THE VISION SCREEN

1. Systematically do the relaxation procedure. The one where you contract and relax all muscle groups starting from the toes going up as described by Astral Dynamics Revised Edition

2. Do a yawning stretch and get into trance position

3. Pre-stimulate hands, feet, arms and legs. Do the whole body bounce and full body circuit.

4. Enter trance

5. Raise energy through and stimulate ALL primaries (including brow) using the various actions (spinning, tearing etc.) after sweeping energy up the legs several times. I can't give the full explanation here. Read the books.

6. Raise extra energy to Brow by sweeping energy up the legs. I can't give the full explanation here. Read the books.

Upon repeated stimulation of the brow, you will feel a throbbing sensation and will see a flash of light, because the brow acts like a capacitor. Upon further stimulation, you will see a magic mirror of sorts upon which one can view (and hear) anything and anyone at any time. This oval magic mirror appears to hang at arm's length in front of you. You can also heal or kill people via intention (as described in Energy Work by Robert Bruce).

7. Once vision screen forms, do a brushing action on the feet to stimulate energy flow and also raise energy up legs. This maintains enough energy for the vision screen.

Somewhere during this process mentally affirm 'my brow chakra strobes' and 'I am the great eye'

I personally believe the vision screen is the same as the divya caksus (that Shakyamuni used to achieve enlightenment) but I need to research it more.

P.S. Don't do this until every lower aspect of the energy body has been developed, especially the perineum. I warned you.

HOW TO USE THE VISION SCREEN

Once you got the vision screen, how do you use it??

In the beginning just be a passive observer only. Silently and mentally affirm "I see a yellow dog" or "I see a lady with a blue hat"

Only then, try active manipulation. Silently and mentally say "Show me the Great Pyramids".

Once you see the Great Pyramids you can actually will yourself through the vision screen if you wanted to. This turns it into an active OBE. You can return to your body and vision screen with intention and then tune something else.

You can also heal people (or the opposite) using the technique in Energy Work by Robert Bruce.

Here is the direct quote from Astral Dynamics Revised Edition by Robert Bruce:

"The vision screen is another possible side effect of primary-center and OBE work, particularly where the brow and crown centres are more developed than usual. This is an advanced-energy phenomenon. It relates to kundalini, clairvoyance, OBE and remote viewing. This can occur independent of any other phenomenon. The first indication of the vision screen appearing will be increased brow-center activity, with an accelerating throbbing sensation. The vision screen then appears amidst a spectacular mind's-eye light show.

If this ever happens, do not panic. Relax, stay focused, and just let it happen. Keep raising energy to feed your brow center. Once the vision screen forms, it looks like an oval mirror of dense smoke hanging before you, about 18 inches by 12 inches, at arm's length. This can also manifest as something like a computer monitor. Focus on its cloudy surface and a stream of brilliant visions will soon appear.

You can control the subject matter with intent, using silent affirmations and commands. Think on something and it will appear. You can look into the past, present, or future by changing your intent. Do not speak aloud, or you will break your relaxed state. It takes a lot of energy to maintain a vision screen. The focus of your eyes as well as the focus of your mind will affect this.

Once the vision screen forms, it can be used as a portal for OBE. Focus on a place that you know and it will appear on the vision screen. Feel and intend yourself moving into this vision. You will achieve a smooth OBE with no exit sensations and will just find yourself at the target in your projected double. You can explore the target and then return to the vision screen through an act of will and intention. If the vision screen is still active, you can repeat the process and travel elsewhere. Once mastered, the vision screen is like a magic carpet. It is the ultimate OBE tool. However, manifesting the vision screen for any useful length of time takes strong flow of energy."

Edited by alwayson
  • Like 1

The highest psychic power is known as the vision screen.

I was thinking there might be some more powerful psychic abilities that people can cultivate.

Like what about making people in the distance loose their balance and fall down using mind control?

What about making small objects materialize or dematerialize?

What abut the art of invisibility?

I think there may be some psychic powers greater than those =)

Edited by Starjumper7

According to Robert Bruce, even raising kundalini, only gives more strength in OBE, vision screen, clairvoyance etc. This implies that THESE are the 8 fabled siddhis, as siddhis are supposed to be the result of raising kundalini.

Edited by alwayson

PS. what about making big objects materialize and dematerialize?

You mean like David Copperfield making airplanes and the statue of liberty disappear?

Even he doesn't claim its real. He says he is an illusionist.

Edited by alwayson

According to Robert Bruce, even raising kundalini, only gives more strength in OBE, vision screen, clairvoyance etc. This implies that THESE are the 8 fabled siddhis, as siddhis are supposed to be the result of raising kundalini.

So Robert Bruce is a Hindu? I'm a Taoist. What exactly are THESE siddhis you refer to that are the greatest in the universe?

You mean like David Copperfield making airplanes and the statue of liberty disappear?

Even he doesn't claim its real. He says he is an illusionist.

No not that big, forget it.

So Robert Bruce is a Hindu? I'm a Taoist. What exactly are THESE siddhis you refer to that are the greatest in the universe?

I strongly believe the 8 traditional Hindu siddhis are none other than:

OBE

clairvoyance

vision screen

and stuff like that

What does it matter what name someone uses? Names just create limitation and division!

No not that big, forget it.

I saw a stage magician in Las Vagas make a small plane disappear. Maybe thats the size you are looking for.

I was in the front row, and still couldn't figure it out. It was mind blowing, but its still not real.

I just read the details of vision screen and it's more than I first thought it included, so yes, I will agree that it's up near the top, could be top; but you're pretty brave there, brandishing absolutes about like that. Thanks for the instructions.

What does it matter what name someone uses? Names just create limitation and division!

What I meant is that maybe taoist have a different heirarchy of what is tops when it comes to psychic powers than hindus do. Don't get me wrong, I like Hindis, don't forget about me and my bro Sai Baba.

I remembered when I first experienced the vision screen. I was like "WHAT THE FUCK!"

There is actually a thread on a different forum years ago expressing my surprise when I first did it.

My brow strobed with a flash of light, and then I saw the vision screen hang at arm's length. Jesus Christ.

I gotta meet whoever designed the human chakra system.

Edited by alwayson
  • Like 1

Yes, and just think, now you can spend thirty years learning how to make it work.

Which is a good thing ... and watch out for the bad guys =)

ralis,

I have been meaning to post this.

This is basically what you believe right?

http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/teachingsrealizations/179-catch-basket-concept.html

Language has built in limitations and humans love to divide and conquer by using semantic arguments. Instead of rigid divisions of reality that are created by Aristotelian logic, there is a continuum of possibilities. For instance Starjumper asked if he is a Hindu. Exactly what does that mean? Using the term Hindu does not define anything. That is a term for disparate belief systems.

Language has built in limitations and humans love to divide and conquer by using semantic arguments. Instead of rigid divisions of reality that are created by Aristotelian logic, there is a continuum of possibilities. For instance Starjumper asked if he is a Hindu. Exactly what does that mean? Using the term Hindu does not define anything. That is a term for disparate belief systems.

Right, but what do you think of that article?

FWIW one of the most prized siddhis that I've heard of is consciousness transference (as in the Phowa practice) which is not really Taoist but is found in several Tibetan schools.

I really don't see the value in discussing anything that Robert Bruce says unless he's talking about OBEs. Even with respect to OBEs people should only look at his writings to see similiarities within their own system. I believe Robert Bruce can do OBEs although he may or may not be projecting the yang shen. Robert Bruce has no verifiable training so he really isn't worthy of discussion. I severely doubt that he has ever raised kundalini and I find it funny that he would even discuss kundalini yoga at all. The guy has no background. He is not recognized student in any lineage. Just because you can imagine something doesn't make it real. Robert Bruce has no understanding of internal work. He's just another new age clown that thinks that you can just make a picture in your mind of energy moving along arbitrary pathways.

BTW I have no interest in kundalini yoga but I was interested in it in my late teens. I spent a couple of weeks at Yasodhara Ashram but I decided the practice wasn't for me. If you want to read a book about it try The Triadic Heart of Siva or something by Swami Sivananda (of Rishikesh) who started The Divine Life Society. Because kundalini is a well known word there are a lot of new age frauds that claim knowledge of it. If you want to learn kundalini yoga or tantric yoga methods in general I would advise you to find a legitimate teacher - not Robert Bruce LOL!

• Like 2

FWIW one of the most prized siddhis that I've heard of is consciousness transference (as in the Phowa practice) which is not really Taoist but is found in several Tibetan schools.

I really don't see the value in discussing anything that Robert Bruce says unless he's talking about OBEs. Even with respect to OBEs people should only look at his writings to see similiarities within their own system. I believe Robert Bruce can do OBEs although he may or may not be projecting the yang shen. Robert Bruce has no verifiable training so he really isn't worthy of discussion. I severely doubt that he has ever raised kundalini and I find it funny that he would even discuss kundalini yoga at all. The guy has no background. He is not recognized student in any lineage. Just because you can imagine something doesn't make it real. Robert Bruce has no understanding of internal work. He's just another new age clown that thinks that you can just make a picture in your mind of energy moving along arbitrary pathways.

BTW I have no interest in kundalini yoga but I was interested in it in my late teens. I spent a couple of weeks at Yasodhara Ashram but I decided the practice wasn't for me. If you want to read a book about it try The Triadic Heart of Siva or something by Swami Sivananda (of Rishikesh) who started The Divine Life Society. Because kundalini is a well known word there are a lot of new age frauds that claim knowledge of it. If you want to learn kundalini yoga or tantric yoga methods in general I would advise you to find a legitimate teacher - not Robert Bruce LOL!

The funny thing is that Robert Bruce is vehemently anti-New Age.

His energy system doesn't use visualization or "picture in your mind" as you put it. Don't project the flaws of what you follow unto others.

And he doesn't talk about or teach "kundalini yoga". He triggered kundalini using his own methods.

So you are 0 for 3.

I agree if you want to do kundalini yoga with the various mantras, yantras and stuff like that go somewhere else. BTW, Sivananda is not an authority on anything. He was influenced by theosophy and all sorts of such quintessential New Age stuff.

Since I am Indian, I will help you out. In India, Vivekananda is the respected modern author, if you must have a modern author.

Edited by alwayson

You are desirous of Siddhi's?!

I am.

I follow the path of the Mahasiddhas. They are the guys that achieve enlightenment the fastest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahasiddha

Even Buddha used the vision screen if it is the same thing as the divya caksus. The divya caksus is how he actually attained enlightenment even according to Theravada.

Edited by alwayson

Really? I'm further along on the spiritual path than I thought. I desire power only over my thoughts, desires and emotions. Do you still lose your temper? Do you still desire things ( like "powers")? Powers are a trap for Westerners.

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth