Sign in to follow this  
ShaktiMama

Global Shaktipat Meditation for Winter Solstice/Lunar Eclipse

This will take place on Skype like we have done in the past.

All are invited.

Begin to think of what you want to release from your life and what you want to create for the New Year. This is an especially powerful event. There hasnt been a lunar eclipse solstice for over 600 years. There wont be another for almost 90 years.

Place: Skype

Date: 12/21/10

Time: 12am Miami, FL time (really 12/22/10) :)

in service,

:wub:

Susan

MORE INFO TO BE COMING! WATCH THIS THREAD!

Edited by ShaktiMama
  • Like 1

Ill be tuning in. Maybe I can even get acess to a computer for this.

I'm planning on attending a fireside celebration with a few pagans on that day.too.

Peace and love.

yes it is :wub:

What's SKYPE ?

Obviously I don't do the skyping thingy but I do take all opportunitues to do Meditation.

And - along with Carl Jung, I do see humanity - and the other more civilized critters as having a connection of minds.

What time?

Hey - that's the days of the Meteor shower too. I Got Soap! :lol:

What's SKYPE ?

Obviously I don't do the skyping thingy but I do take all opportunitues to do Meditation.

And - along with Carl Jung, I do see humanity - and the other more civilized critters as having a connection of minds.

What time?

Hey - that's the days of the Meteor shower too. I Got Soap! :lol:

It starts at 11:59 PM , 12/21/10 Miami FL time.

Skype. http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/home

We use skype and ustream for our classes and meditations with students and friends. If you don't have it you can just tune in with intent with myself and Vajrasattva (santiago).

Santi will be in New York City area for the holidays with his big family. I think it is the first time on a plane for the baby, Skylar. Second time for little Lotus. Leaving today, me thinks. :)

If anybody wants to join us for the chat,PM Santi. His Skype ID is silatyogi. We use the chat because when we get more that a few in a chat room, because with all the Shakti, it tends to destroy the video. We often have probs anyway with reception because the energy is so strong.

We won't open a chat room until a few minutes before the event starts. It's more stable that way.

:)

Susan

PS. Santi I will be teaching kundalini Awakening in London either in march or april. We had over 40 last time and it was so much fun! We are also invited to teach in Bangalore, India. Love it! I hope some of the Bums can make it.

May I please be pmed the number or chat room to connect to for thid event?

We won't know until about 5 minutes before we open the chat room. That's why it would be good to PM silatyogi before. He runs the chats.

6 in the morning on a Wendsday :glare: this is a time where I am sleeping.

I was reading this :

http://www.kundaliniawakening.com/global-shaktipat-meditations.html

Skype 4.0

What is the reason?

Also is there a need of mirco and cam?

Q

:) It runs for 24 hours so it is not necessary for you to be in the chat room to benefit. You can just tune in during your regular meditations.

We used to ask for Skype 4.0 because it was more stable and didn't break down as often when the energy was flowing. But we don't get too many complaints about the new version now.

No need for mic or cam. Opening those up makes the chat room unstable, especially when we start getting about 20 in the room. We have had upwards to 50 and the energy can totally destabilize people's chat box or throw them right off the internet.

:)

s

This will take place on Skype like we have done in the past.

All are invited.

Begin to think of what you want to release from your life and what you want to create for the New Year. This is an especially powerful event. There hasnt been a lunar eclipse solstice for over 600 years. There wont be another for almost 90 years.

Place: Skype

What's the skype name or chat that I have to add/join ?

Thx for organizing!

What's the skype name or chat that I have to add/join ?

Thx for organizing!

12/21/10 1159pm. Global shaktipat meditation would be the name. PM silatyogi to ask to join. He will put you in the chat room.

s

Looking forward to it :) Will see you at 5am... Lol, tired thinking about it!!

Santi just texted me and told me he is going to start transmission now. :) without skype.

Lunar energy was so lovely last night.

Love,

s

:lol:

what have the particpant to do? Just tune into Santi`s Transmission?

Q

yes..we have been transmitting all day. Just see us in your meditation or think of our names. But...we will be on Skype tonight before midnight tonight for the live one.

S

Official transmission starts on Skype in 5 minutes. :wub:

Wonderful sharing energy with you.. and George Winston is amazing thanks for that. His music is definitely coming from a very sacred and awakened space

Wonderful sharing energy with you.. and George Winston is amazing thanks for that. His music is definitely coming from a very sacred and awakened space

It was wonderful, wasn't it? Much love enjoyed and shared by all. I started listening to Winston years ago. It was by chance I saw him again and it reminded me how much I loved his piano.

Transmission runs for a full 24 hours.

Thank you for coming and adding to the intimacy of shared creation and transformation.

love,

s

:wub:

I sent you a msg via FB.

s

.broken. and Susan together ! WaaaH! Party!

Hi you two.:)

Big Christmas - nearly hug each for yous.

xxx

Sign in to follow this