LBDaoist

Amazing energy in the air

Has anyone else felt any particularly powerful energy tonight? The moon seems to be in a very auspicious and well aligned position. The mass of white on the bottom, offset by the equal amount of darkness above presents the image of a bowl, perfectly level with the horizon. There seems to be a grounding energy, a heightened sense of balance.

I finished doing qigong and my finger tips were absolutely vibrating. I had my girlfriend close her eyes, and I placed both hands near her cheeks. I expected her to feel a similar tingling perhaps, or an itching. She mentioned that she felt a slight breeze. It surprised me to hear that. I was not expecting that. She mentioned that it felt cool.

It has been an amazing night.

Has anyone else felt any particularly powerful energy tonight? The moon seems to be in a very auspicious and well aligned position. The mass of white on the bottom, offset by the equal amount of darkness above presents the image of a bowl, perfectly level with the horizon. There seems to be a grounding energy, a heightened sense of balance.

I finished doing qigong and my finger tips were absolutely vibrating. I had my girlfriend close her eyes, and I placed both hands near her cheeks. I expected her to feel a similar tingling perhaps, or an itching. She mentioned that she felt a slight breeze. It surprised me to hear that. I was not expecting that. She mentioned that it felt cool.

It has been an amazing night.

Hm yea one thing I find is whenever I meditate on a night where the yin is strong, my hands turn ice cold.

I feel Alot stronger after though, last night it was incredibly foggy, so that would've been a great time to meditate also.

But yeah I agree, Moon effects training a good deal.

Yup, here too. :)

Winter solstice kicking in quite strongly.

There seems to be a grounding energy, a heightened sense of balance.