Sign in to follow this  
Everything

Paradox of Perfect Genius

We are all servants of the truth. We all want the truth to be known and embraced. It is exactly this desire that may prevent the truth from rising up when we need it the most. The paradoxical nature of this led me to sharing it, for our succes and genius.

It has been said that there is one truth alone. Einstein called it "everything" or god. We call it the great mother of creation. Look around and you will see her children. Find the mother, and it appears to be her child. The mother, in her most complete form, can never be found. Only her creation can be witnessed. Thus we understand her children by understanding the ways of the mother.

While everyone goes about discussing the truth, arguing their ideas, winning discussions, they find them selves loosing. We try to share our wisdom, tell our truth and paradoxicly have it be discarded. Get stuck in either observing detail or practicing flexibility can be destructive and unbalance your genius.

Instead, respect the ideas of others as good intented and you will find that the truth rises up naturally. Wether you were right or wrong will become matters of the past. Flexible, illogical and detailed, orderly information are both needed in equal measures. The ignorance and judgementalism of others, is often a projection of your own. How paradoxical, huh! Something to keep in mind next time we are discussing our perspectives.

52. Clarity

The origin of the world is its mother;

Understand the mother, and you understand the child;

Embrace the child, and you embrace the mother,

Who will not perish when you die.

Reserve your judgments and words

And you maintain your influence;

Speak your mind and take positions

And nothing can save you.

As observing detail is clarity,

So maintaining flexibility is strength;

Use the light but shed no light,

So that you do yourself no harm,

But embrace clarity.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 2

While everyone goes about discussing the truth, arguing their ideas, winning discussions, they find them selves loosing. We try to share our wisdom, tell our truth and paradoxicly have it be discarded.

Instead, respect the ideas of others as good intented and you will find that the truth rises up naturally. Wether you were right or wrong will become matters of the past. Flexible, illogical and detailed, orderly information are both needed in equal measures. The ignorance and judgementalism of others, is often a projection of your own. How paradoxical, huh! Something to keep in mind next time we are discussing our perspectives.

Hi Everything!

I reduced what you said to what's above because of the truth it represents to me.

It is important to know what you have stated... our growth depends on it.

When we share something that is the proverbial light bulb going off in our heads, and we are

shrugged off or scoffed at, thereby making us think our thoughts are somehow incorrect,

we are going in the wrong direction I believe when we let this occur.

When that light bulb goes off in your head... it is a thought that is a new truth to you... it matters not

if someone else accepts it, but it does matter that you accept this new information and not push it

away based on the judgment of others. All new thoughts and "light bulbs' lead to new understanding

and take us done new undiscovered paths, all is necessary for growth. You hold yourself back when you let

original thinking and new ideas die inside of you. That is incredibly sad ... protect those "eureka" moments,

they will lead you somewhere unexpected and often times you will have a breakthrough because of it!

Yes. The judgmentalism of others. Always remember that no one can walk in your shoes and see what you have

seen with your eyes, or felt what you have felt with your intellect and heart to be true. Often times we can

describe what we are experiencing with our words, but fall short without sharing the same frame of

referential experience.

Unless we have had a similar experience, words will never say what the experience itself already has.

When faced with people that lay their judgments on you, remember that their opinions and views

carry the baggage of their lives, and are rarely impartial for that reason.

Peace

While everyone goes about discussing the truth, arguing their ideas, winning....

...baggage of their lives, and are rarely impartial for that reason.

Peace

Let me tell you how much I disagree with that! :lol:

Nah, just kidding. What you say is completely true, but does not respond to what I was reffering to.

What I know is that we must find a balance between protecting our ideas and staying open to new ones, yes.

What I mean with, "When you agree with everyone, the truth will arise naturally in its purest form," is not to accept all the ideas of someone else and discard your own! No. What I ment: when everyone practices to agree with eachother, they will ALL discuss their opinions and they will ALL learn from every bit of truth in eachothers words, respecting all opinions. The very nature of agreeing with eachother sets a law that the truth must be universal. Alot of people in this society practices disagreeing with eachother.

Just like I saw alot of truth and wisdom in your words, even though I do not completely agree with your comment, because I feel inside that I already know that, and it does not refer to my ideal picture of a complete perfect genius society. But trying to agree with you, I would never discard your wisdom in any way, because in the end we will share the same truth. Wether I was wrong or not, wether you were wrong or not, will all be matters of the past.

Reserve your judgments and words(first practice agreeing with others)

Speak your mind and take positions(practicing disagreement with others)

Do you understand what I mean?

Edited by Everything

While everyone goes about discussing the truth, arguing their ideas, winning discussions, they find them selves loosing[sic].

So what are they losing exactly?

ame='strawdog65' date='14 December 2010 - 02:52 PM' timestamp='1292367133' post='229890']

Let me tell you how much I disagree with that! :lol:

What I mean with, "When you agree with everyone, the truth will arise naturally in its purest form," is not to accept all the ideas of someone else and discard your own! No. What I ment: when everyone practices to agree with eachother, they will ALL discuss their opinions and they will ALL learn from every bit of truth in eachothers words, respecting all opinions. The very nature of agreeing with eachother sets a law that the truth must be universal. Alot of people in this society practices disagreeing with eachother.

Reserve your judgments and words(first practice agreeing with others)

Speak your mind and take positions(practicing disagreement with others)

Do you understand what I mean?

Hey everything.

I think I understand it a little better now, maybe?

Yes, we live in a world where disagreeing has become an institutionalized pastime.

We need to stop practicing disagreement for the sole purpose of wanting to be contrary.

If we could listen openly to each other, and agree that all viewpoints have merit, then

the real truth of what ever situation would become more apparent. Rather than all of

the denial of other people's ideas and the needless bickering of someone needing to

be "right" and someone else needing to be "wrong".

Am I closer to what you are talking about?

Peace.

So what are they losing exactly?

Did you read it? IT says right there, they try to win discussions and they loose it. They loose their influence.

Reserve your judgments and words

Speak your mind and take positions

Why? Because when you try practice disagreement with others, trying to tell them the truth by winning, you loose. You loose the discussion, and you loose your influence on them. They will not see your point of view since it comes from a place of disagreement at its core instead of agreement.

Damn, have I made this stuff too complicated? I overestimated everyone maybe :(

Hey everything.

I think I understand it a little better now, maybe?

Yes, we live in a world where disagreeing has become an institutionalized pastime.

We need to stop practicing disagreement for the sole purpose of wanting to be contrary.

If we could listen openly to each other, and agree that all viewpoints have merit, then

the real truth of what ever situation would become more apparent. Rather than all of

the denial of other people's ideas and the needless bickering of someone needing to

be "right" and someone else needing to be "wrong".

Am I closer to what you are talking about?

Peace.

Exactly.

"Your thoughts are warts on the ass of space time." -Vidavlan

Why the hell are you quoting that, in my opinion: piece of worthless shit quote from god knows which stoned guy, right here on this topic?

I don't get the "awa kenzo" poem either. What do you mean with that?

Edited by Everything

What I heard you saying even deeper than agreement b/w individuals is that when "you agree with everyone" you are open to impartial truth, which is your own inherent wisdom-nature. Being open to everyone else's truth opens you up to yours. Disagreement dissolves at that exact moment, which is present, not past. Relatively you will experience disagreement as a thing of the past....

Whoa! Just nearly fell off an alchemical cliff

OK, I'm back, guess that journey is for later.

That was some deep stuff, I'm glad you posted it :D

Why the hell are you quoting that, in my opinion: piece of worthless shit quote from god knows which stoned guy, right here on this topic?

LOL. I took it to mean that all your thoughts of rightness or superiority, despite what you believe about them, are about as attractive as a wart on someone's ass.

Why? Because when you try practice disagreement with others, trying to tell them the truth by winning, you loose. You loose the discussion, and you loose your influence on them. They will not see your point of view since it comes from a place of disagreement at its core instead of agreement.

This is true as long as the core view is dominated by disagreement. I think that when one becomes a little skilled in the agreement perspective that I think you are talking about, then one can disagree externally with a core of agreement. At that point disagreement becomes fuel for deeper agreement.

Alternatively, one loses when they engage in conflict because one has given up one's power. Given it over to the other person in the sense that now you only perceive your power when someone else does, when you beat them, or get whatever it is that you have become attached to. The irony is that you still have and always had that power. You've just used it to convince yourself otherwise.

This is why I like magic so much :D

• Like 1

This is true as long as the core view is dominated by disagreement. I think that when one becomes a little skilled in the agreement perspective that I think you are talking about, then one can disagree externally with a core of agreement. At that point disagreement becomes fuel for deeper agreement.

Alternatively, one loses when they engage in conflict because one has given up one's power. Given it over to the other person in the sense that now you only perceive your power when someone else does, when you beat them, or get whatever it is that you have become attached to. The irony is that you still have and always had that power. You've just used it to convince yourself otherwise.

Hi KoolAid900!

Thank you for doing the mental leg work on that!

I feel intuitively aligned to what you have said.

That means it is a truth, that is within me.

Thank you for your compassion, and patience

in illuminating these very deep ideas and concepts

that we can use in our everyday life.

Peace to you.

Now you're starting to make more sense. Those poems and attractiveness of ass I do no not understand.

At that point disagreement becomes fuel for deeper agreement.

I know what you're getting at, let me take it a bit further: "At that point agreement becomes fuel for disagreement." We use our anger as fuel for constructive and patient/disciplined actions rather then destructive ones. So we choose the path of agreement with our anger, rather then disagreement. This way our fuel of anger will be transformed into well-being, this is the alchemy and magic here. Transforming negative emotional energies into positive ones. Simply by not suffering/wasting the energy away on the uncontrollable.

But then again, this is for the well-being of the whole and to secure a cooperation of the geniuses. For your personal genius a lack of education or experience is a more common issue.

As observing detail is clarity(education),

So maintaining flexibility is strength(experience to back it up);

Use the light but shed no light(practicing agreement),

So that you do yourself no harm(cooperation of all the geniuses),

But embrace clarity(ultimately finding the one truth for all).

How we all agree now. If not, let us practice some more agreement! :)

Sign in to follow this