NeiChuan

Rib Cage rumbling.

Hello everyone.

Well im going to assume its a sign of the spleen detoxing/moving on from my old habits. Eating alot healthier ect.

Anyway about two rib cage bones down on my left rib cage it had been rumbling. Its all the way to the right of my left rib cage where this happens.

In the past when I'd eat bad,drink soda, I'd have pain in this same area, although now I get a rumbling. It goes on for a good 7 seconds.

Any Ideas?

Edited by NeiChuan

Hello everyone.

Well im going to assume its a sign of the spleen detoxing/moving on from my old habits. Eating alot healthier ect.

Anyway about two rib cage bones down on my left rib cage it had been rumbling. Its all the way to the right of my left rib cage where this happens.

In the past when I'd eat bad,drink soda, I'd have pain in this same area, although now I get a rumbling. It goes on for a good 7 seconds.

Any Ideas?

Maybe you're hungry? :P

Where do you mean exactly, "it's all the way to the right of my left rib cage" confused me a bit. And when you say rumbling, what do you mean?

When you breath in fully does it rumble more?

I think mine does this too, and this shows up most when I do a bunch of energy work and the like..

John

Maybe you're hungry? :P

Where do you mean exactly, "it's all the way to the right of my left rib cage" confused me a bit. And when you say rumbling, what do you mean?

Weirdly enough it feels close to the skin.

I was touching at this spot randomly and then it happened. I had previous experiences of pain before, without touching it. but this time it lasted for alot longer. I guess the best word to describe the feeling is spasms. Need to brush up on my vocabulary.

Pain was a couple months ago.

When you breath in fully does it rumble more?

I think mine does this too, and this shows up most when I do a bunch of energy work and the like..

John

No but I've had the same to, more in my lower abdomen.

I think a decent amount of that relies on your focus during meditation, cause sometimes it's centered in my dantien, sometimes some of it is off to the side.

Edited by NeiChuan