Badogue

Take care about Mantak Chia's exercises, it got me ill.

My intention with this topic is just to tell my experience doing the Chia's exercises from the book: THE MULTI ORGASMATIC MAN. I dont intend to blame no one or do any analisys. ITS JUST MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

After 30 days doing the testicle breathing and the big draw, I had energy symptoms in all my corpse. Feets, belly, hands, back head and perineum. ALL TIME ALL DAY.

Feets, hands and belly was scratching. In perineum, a "a sexual sensation" the same when we get horny, but too strong!

Back head, a constant flow shiver ruffling my hair.

It would not be a bad sign if wasn't for the physiological symptoms. I started to have wet dreams every day, premature ejac. gone so bad that I could not even see my girlfriend, In truth, there was days when I had the imminent sensation of ejac. even without excitation.

I felt like a "sexual bomb", I know it can sound funny for those who are looking from outside. But was not for me. Thats why Im posting this.

After some research, now I know cases of impotence, terrible pains, prostatitis and insanity due to the practice of Chia's methods.

Im not judging the Method or the guy, I just say, based in my own experience, ITS DANGEROUS.

I know there will be practicioners who will flame me but my post is not for these ones. People please take care about those practices, that's my advice. Good wishes for all, including the one's who are recovering like me.

Edited by Badogue
  • Like 2

Did you do as he suggests in the beginning of the book and have a well established MCO (microcosmic orbit) first, or did you just jump ahead to the retention practices? I'm guessing you did the second, which would explain the problems.

Did you do as he suggests in the beginning of the book and have a well established MCO (microcosmic orbit) first, or did you just jump ahead to the retention practices? I'm guessing you did the second, which would explain the problems.

There is nothing like that on the beginning of the book. Also, Im not interested in discussing it. No offense. This topic is only a warning.

• Like 1

I also seemed to recall a warning/message that those practices were only a small part of a much larger system that one should be practicing alongside the methods he taught, and that you shouldn't practice them except with a teacher.

I don't practice his methods, so I didn't practice those techniques.

Also, it's been talked a lot here on TTB. A lot of things have, actually. Before taking up a practice, it might be good to search here, and on google and other places, for information about the practices and those who have practiced it before getting involved, so you can get any warnings and stuff beforehand.

But I do hope you can fix everything.

• Like 1

My intention with this topic is just to tell my experience doing the Chia's exercises from the book: THE MULTI ORGASMATIC MAN. I dont intend to blame no one or do any analisys. ITS JUST MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

After 30 days doing the testicle breathing and the big draw, I had energy symptoms in all my corpse. Feets, belly, hands, back head and perineum. ALL TIME ALL DAY.

Feets, hands and belly was scratching. In perineum, a "a sexual sensation" the same when we get horny, but too strong!

Back head, a constant flow shiver ruffling my hair.

It would not be a bad sign if wasn't for the physiological symptoms. I started to have wet dreams every day, premature ejac. gone so bad that I could not even see my girlfriend, In truth, there was days when I had the imminent sensation of ejac. even without excitation.

I felt like a "sexual bomb", I know it can sound funny for those who are looking from outside. But was not for me. Thats why Im posting this.

After some research, now I know cases of impotence, terrible pains, prostatitis and insanity due to the practice of Chia's methods.

Im not judging the Method or the guy, I just say, based in my own experience, ITS DANGEROUS.

I know there will be practicioners who will flame me but my post is not for these ones. People please take care about those practices, that's my advice. Good wishes for all, including the one's who are recovering like me.

Thanks for reaching out.

I'd say maybe get some acupuncture, stop chi kung for a month or two. Try different kind after, I hear spring forest qi gong is very good, hear of it all on time here on taobums.

I stayed away from all of chia's stuff. I weirdly enough do get goosebumps at the back of my head and through my hair though.

Anyway if you're going to do anything, meditate and center yourself.

Im sure if you're diligent in normal training, tantric sex may come spontaneously as it does with some energy work.

Good luck.

Edited by NeiChuan

Sounds like "I didnt think pouring concrete was important enough before setting those wooden pylons in the ground for my house..."

• Like 4

Dealing with Sexual energy is a little like dealing with fire. Those who are sensitive or over due can get burned. I've heard specific criticisms about that book.

I've heard criticisms over the MicroCosmic Orbit meditations. In my opinion they're worth while, but if you start heating up or have any symptoms, stop. At least until you can do it under the guidance or an experienced teacher.

Michael

Pretty much all the complaints and problems I have heard about Multi-Orgasmic Man stems from men focusing too much on the retention and not enough, or flat out ignoring, the other things in the book. I don't blame this entirely on those men, as Chia does put a lot of focus on not ejaculating while going over other important things, such as grounding, and then just moving on talking about the greatness of not ejaculating again.

However, in the book Chia does tell one not to worry about whether they ejaculate or not. If they are going to then enjoy it. That retention isn't the most important part of the practice. He does tell men to circulate and cultivate their energy and what to do if they are having too much. He does tell men that this is a small part of a larger system and that your emotions and thoughts are important and need to be refined and cultivated as well. He DOES tell men to ejaculate every so often. I believe it is around once a week for men in their 20's, once every two weeks for men in their 30's, etc.

As great of a book as I think Multi-Orgasmic Man is, and I do, I think he should have stressed the precautionary measures much more. But they are in there. This is especially important since the book is more targeted towards those who most likely have little to no knowledge about such things.

If you are having problems I suggest doing as the book suggests and contact a Healing Tao Instructor.

• Like 1

Also, Im not interested in discussing it. No offense.

DUDE

Discussion forum? do you understand the meaning?

this is where you are. If you dont want discussion why post???

goodbye Troll

There is nothing like that on the beginning of the book. Also, Im not interested in discussing it. No offense. This topic is only a warning.

In fact you maybe angry on yourself more, but you're unaware of it.

Sounds like "I didnt think pouring concrete was important enough before setting those wooden pylons in the ground for my house..."

In fact you maybe angry on yourself more, but you're unaware of it.

LEARN TO READ, I SAYD:

"Im not judging the Method or the guy, I just say, based in my own experience, ITS DANGEROUS."

"I dont intend to blame no one or do any analisys. ITS JUST MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE."

O-N-L-Y THAT.

I have one only intention, alert new practicioners like me about risks. If you dont like it, well, what can I do?

Thats not about "its safe if you do the right way". Does't matter if it was my blame or no, actually I think yes, was my blame.

But thats not what Im talking about. Its just: There is dangers involved. And I want to elert people about it.

I dont remember saying: "DONT DO THESE EXERCISES!"

I thought that forum was a nice place to share my experience and prevent more people of getting ill.

Again... learn to read before criticise.

LEARN TO READ, I SAYD

I thought that forum was a nice place to share my experience and prevent more people of getting ill.

No reason a forum can't be a nice place to share experiences. We each have to do our part to make it the place we want it to be, even in the midst of misunderstandings.

My impression is you placed your trust in one book from this system and felt betrayed after investing time in it only to be adversely affected. I have replied to your introductory post by saying I am glad you are recovering and that you are sharing your experience with this system.

But I also have to say, it would be helpful if you described a bit of what you did, and were open to discussing it with others. You don't like the system, and that much you've made clear. If you have good reason to say the system caused you harm, it would only reinforce your position by being more open to discussing it, especially with those who practice it.

I have read a couple of books from this system and decided not to use it because they were too fragmented and scattered to be worthy of attempting to piece together. Ideally, those books I have read would also include a disclaimer along the lines of 'followup with book x and y to understand practice z of this system' or at least more vaguely with 'do not attempt these without supervision' but they did not, plain and simple. Therefore, I do not follow or promote it, but there are plenty of other books and disciplines to choose from that are becoming increasingly more accessible.

My impression is you placed your trust in one book from this system and felt betrayed after investing time in it only to be adversely affected.

You don't like the system, and that much you've made clear.

Ok, I give up. Seems like im talking in greek.

Fortunatelly there was some poeple who understood my intentions. Thanks for those all.

I am really amazed at the insensitivity of some people on this forum. Now, you are attacking him because of his grammar? It's obvious English is not his primary language. His message is very clear. Chia's Sexual Kung Fu techniques caused him physical injury and he wants to warn people about practicing these techniques without a teacher. Someone PLEASE explain what is wrong with suggesting people find a teacher???

Why are people unable to sympathize with him? Instead of attacking him for nonsense, why not offer him some CONSTRUCTIVE advice?

It is also a FACT that many people have been injured doing Chia's sexual practices.

If you are so secure in Chia's teachings, then there is no need to treat badogue like he is a threat to your practice.

Edited by fiveelementtao
  • Like 2

Hi 5E,

English is not my first language either, so I have myself some problems for explaining my thinking in a proper way.

But it was not the point of my previous message to emphasize his english wording.

If you read again the thread, Badogue is clearly not open to explain his own experience, and shows it in an unfriendly manner to people who are mostly ready to help him. So people have reflected back to him his behavior by commenting his repressed anger and so on..

Some very useful and constructive answers (indirectly sometimes) have already been given to him, in another thread about ejaculation frequency.

I am not practicing Chia's method. So I am not trying to defend it, and I am not eager to do it because I am not legit to do so.

From what I see here, some people had bad experiences and others didn't. Saying that is not defending Chia's methods, nor diminishing either the value of Badogue's bad experience.

My point was just that: to help and to be helped, it may be better to SHARE in an open and clear way instead of having a kind of paranoid attitude blaming people for misreading him when they ask for details.

A web forum lives only with words, no living presence. A silent suffering can't be soothed in anyway like you would by just staying by and offering your presence to someone who suffers. The few words he used in this thread didn't helped much to understand what is exactly his situation even if the general content of his message was obvious. Asking for details or context or background is nothing more than asking for deatils, context, background. Without them, his message stands on itself and has a poor value for others who may want to help or discuss

So I am quite sorry if my message is seen as a personal attack.

neiye

Edited by neiye
  • Like 3

I am really amazed at the insensitivity of some people on this forum. Now, you are attacking him because of his grammar? It's obvious English is not his primary language. His message is very clear. Chia's Sexual Kung Fu techniques caused him physical injury and he wants to warn people about practicing these techniques without a teacher. Someone PLEASE explain what is wrong with suggesting people find a teacher???

Why are people unable to sympathize with him? Instead of attacking him for nonsense, why not offer him some CONSTRUCTIVE advice?

It is also a FACT that many people have been injured doing Chia's sexual practices.

If you are so secure in Chia's teachings, then there is no need to treat badogue like he is a threat to your practice.

I sometimes don't understand why you feel the need to post.

It's clear that you didn't even bother to read carefully what the poor guy said.

But then I look at the links in the signature,

and this urge of yours suddently seems to make sense.

Disgusting.

@neiye

I read your post, and there aren't any personal attacks that I can see...

Thanks for saying yourself things that I'm already tired of repeating.

Edited by Little1

It's clear that you didn't even bother to read carefully what the poor guy said.

Disgusting.

Little1

Stop being passive aggressive. Just be direct it is more wholesome.

You think 5ET is just making comments in order to sell his products.

I think you are being small minded and reactive, not to mention knee jerk defensive about M.Chia's methods as has been shown so many times previously.

While 5ET's comments may not have been the most cogent in regards to this thread, to sneakily imply that he is only responding in order to advertise is to use your word Disgusting.

Finally, let me also be direct about the OP. I am highly suspicious of anyone who comes on the this or any board to directly slam ANY system and then refuses to really engage in a dialog about it. In his own words he is unwilling to discuss on a discussion forum. I don't think he is sincere and have said as much a bit less directly.

TTFN

Craig

PS - I have serious reservations about Chia's methods myself, though probably not as extreme as 5ET's views.

• Like 1

Disgusting.

@neiye

I read your post, and there aren't any personal attacks that I can see...

Thanks for saying yourself things that I'm already tired of repeating.

This illustrates my point quite well. Attempting to prove your point by diverting attention to my signature and making attacks against my character instead of staying on topic. I have yet to attack anyone's character or nor have I called anyone "disgusting."

What neiye did was to turn the problem around and blame badogue for getting sick. That is insensitive. The car argument doesn't apply here. When Toyota had a defective accellerator problem, they did not go around blaming the drivers for having accidents. They recalled the vehicles because they knew they had a responsibility to fix the problem. the drivers of those vehicles had every right to expect that the product they bought off the showroom floor would operate under certain safety guidelines. Anyone buying a book has the right to expect the same thing. Just as many toyota drivers were able to drive their vehicles without incident. That does not take away from those who were needlessly injured by driving them while being defective.

But, everyone here seems to agree that these techniques have the potential to be dangerous. I have yet to hear anyone deny that sexual kung fu was was traditionally taught in secret because it had the potential to be dangerous.

I still believe that putting this stuff in books is irresponsible. If just

one person pauses as a result of these kinds of threads, I am very happy for that.

I'm happy that so many like you little1 are able to practice it without incident. I have not wished you personally any ill will. Nor have I suggested you stop your practice. I support your efforts to teach some balance and context in this regard and to my knowledge I have never tried to attack your efforts to do so. If I have not said so, it is because I do not think you care about my endorsement and your personal attack seems to bolster that feeling. But, for the record: Thank you for trying to teach some balance in regards to Chia's sexual kung fu. J

I have seen people respond with anger against badogue for being sensitive and unwilling to defend his sharing of his experience. He has every right to heal from this at his own pace. And I understand his reluctance to want to discuss his experiences with people who seem more interested in defending their practices than showing compassion to someone who seems to be in need of 1) sympathy and THEN 2)maybe some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

And for the record. I LOVE Chia's first book. Some others I have no opinion about because I know nothing of those practices. His reputation is anything but squeeky clean. But that is not relevent. What is relevant to me in term of Chia is that sexual kung fu can be dangerous. This guy isn't the first to have problems from it and he won't be the last...

• Like 1

Hi 5E:

you wrote:

What neiye did was to turn the problem around and blame badogue for getting sick. That is insensitive. The car argument doesn't apply here.

I did not blamed Badogue for getting sick. Please read again the part of my message about the car: I wrote that blaming the car for having an accident is not fair if the cause of the accident is the lack of knowledge, or the lack of information about the risks when this information should have been given by the people entitled to do so.It could be that the car is defective, but until it is proven, we have to investigate before running into wrong conclusions.And saying that I have not an hidden agenda.

If some people have used these methods without being hurt, we have to really investigate where things can go wrong. Saying that the methods are bad is IMO jumping quickly to conclusions before really understanding why some people are hurt , and others aren't. For me it is just reasonable.And it doesn't mean that people should not avoid practicing these methods in the meantime.

So it doesn't mean that badogue is to be blamed. He couldn't guess by himself what he didn't know when nothing in the books gave him any hint to do so.

I imagine that badogue was trying to overcome PE by using Chia's method. It is understandable, and as I said (1st line of my 1st message) I am sorry to hear about his bad experience.

Please also re read the series of facts I pointed: you will find that M.Chia/ghoswriters are responsible for not warning people about the preliminaries practices needed before running into sexual methods.

neiye