Sign in to follow this  
Astral_Anima

The Third Eye

Just in case you don't know, this is all fiction. Lobsang Rampa was not real, just made up by some English dude who needed money so he wrote a bunch of books.

Just in case you don't know, this is all fiction. Lobsang Rampa was not real, just made up by some English dude who needed money so he wrote a bunch of books.

oh wow really? O.o damn I feel pretty stupid lol. Thx for fillin me in :)

oh wow really? O.o damn I feel pretty stupid lol. Thx for fillin me in :)

No problem, when I read the book years ago I wasn't aware of this either. It was pretty interesting reading at the time, read the book in no time, but since I learned more about Tibetan Buddhism I'm not sure if I could stomach it now hehe...

If you are referring to the sliver of wood in the head story then that method is a true technique. However, on asking my teacher about it he said the use of surgery to accomplish opening the top is stupid and relatively worthless compared to doing the proper cultivation before and during in order so that it happens naturally from the inside out.

The results of doing it right are rathre amazing.

I read this book once when I was extremely bored, and although it's mostly fiction, there was a strange and similar technique described for activating the third eye. If I remember correctly they went through the eye socket. :blink:

Sign in to follow this