Sign in to follow this  
RongzomFan

Collected Robert Bruce Posts on Kundalini

Whatever you are right.

I am the worst person in the world. I am done with this thread and your arrogance.

I never said you were the worst person in the world, but when you act like you're talking down to people, that you're some sort of demi-god and us mere mortals should respect everything you say and dare not disagree with you, and when someone does disagree with you then it's hell to pay because you're going to respond in a hateful tone, well that is arrogance. I know it doesn't feel very good to hear that, but that is the perception you convey with your attitude. Why would anyone want to have an intelligent and open conversation with someone like that? That is what you're after since you come here and start topics I assume

• Like 3

----Moderating----

Guys we have had a few reports on this thread. Please be mindfull of our Insult policy

No personal insults.

It is totally fine to vocally disagree with a person's opinion, technique, politics, approach, lifestyle choice, etc.

But no insulting (or links to attacks) of individuals, nationalities, genders, political preferences, lifestyle choices, etc.

Thanks

----Moderating----

Well according to Robert Bruce, it doesn't matter if you taught kundalini awakening since the 80's

You don't know shit about kundalini.

:lol:

s

:lol:

s

"May all beings be happy, may all beings be safe, may all beings--everywhere--be free." This heartfelt Buddhist chant, and others, are sung, played, and lovingly prayed by various vocalists and talented musicians.

• Like 3

"May all beings be happy, may all beings be safe, may all beings--everywhere--be free." This heartfelt Buddhist chant, and others, are sung, played, and lovingly prayed by various vocalists and talented musicians.

ShaktiMama,

I envy you of your newly discovered serinity.

May your key to this door be everlasting.

ShaktiMama,

thanks. I am just a work in progress.

:)

s

ShaktiMama,

I wanted to add...yes, there is a change. Some of it is just the natural progression of transformation on the path. The heart keeps getting softer.

The other is I found out just last week that I have a learning disability, which leaves me "moderately impaired" in some auditory and verbal processing abilities. Yay for labels. This answers a lot of questions in the history of my life and a lot of pieces fell into place. A nice reintegration. At first they thought I had ADD.

Glad I don't but glad I have an answer. Yay for modern medicine. Yay for decent health insurance.

I am grateful.

:)

s

Sign in to follow this