Sign in to follow this  
RongzomFan

Collected Robert Bruce Posts on Kundalini

I understand what you are saying, but a real time zone OBE is totally different than a lucid dream.

EDIT: Astral Dynamics covers both.

Quite often A lucid dream IS an OBE in a real time zone if one projects out with memory.

There is very little difference within astral concepts.

Point remains: survivability.

Quite often A lucid dream IS an OBE in a real time zone if one projects out with memory.

Anybody mind asking Alfred E what he means by "survivability", how one would go about developing this skill, and otherwise a bit more elaboration?

He's ignored me and I don't think he can see my posts (I wouldn't know, I've never put someone on an ignore list :()

Sorry alwayson, but no it is not. Roberts techniques only work for some people. You seem to be one of those people, and great. :)

Your mistake is in saying that because it worked for you it is therefore best for everyone.

A book like Raduga's, [and Newports stuff by the look of it] is tailored to the many kinds of people that might wish to try it and it has many alternatives and instructions for the people who the techniques do not work for.

In that way it is more 'scientific.' as it is a simple breakdown of the bare essentials, which Bruces work is not. I am not saying that roberts stuff is no good, but it piles unnecessary baggage on what is actually needed to achieve a simple projection...

Seth.

Happy Travels :)

I don't what it is about people on taobums....They fall for dubious people like Max etc.

You are basically promoting an unknown guy with a very dubious website over Robert Bruce, a world authority on OBE?

I think you are talking about a false OBE where one basically realistically dreams they have an OBE.

And some people don't like that, and I'm sorry.

Like I said, if you have ever experienced a sudden falling sensation in bed, that is an OBE in progress. I experience a falling sensation for my conscious OBEs as well, although not as drastic.

I don't what it is about people on taobums....They fall for dubious people like Max etc.

You are basically promoting an unknown guy with a very dubious website over Robert Bruce, a world authority on OBE?

Unknown to who? You? Obe forums seem to be very aware of him...

Lol, take off your robert bruce coloured glasses and maybe you will notice he is only an authority because he made himself one, by writing the thickest book on the subject.

Seriously, read his free pdf, its all over the net, on torrent sites ect, and then tell me how sophisticated you think bruce is.

But once again, I am not saying that the Bruce has no value... And he has done great work promoting awareness of the subject.

Yes, it is a bit...

Although it is also a test of who can survive in the 100% mental enviornment of the astral.

So many advice givers, Egomanical wannabe teachers reading from books, unable to see the realities of the enviornment they wish to boast of mastering.

In actuality, I did not issue a challange to Mal but rather I have given the point that all must answer to both visit the Astral and/or live within ones own mental confines.

suninmyeyes, if you are one of the ethinic Yiddish speaking peoples of the Balkans - you may have access to the key to the doors I am describing - listed here: http://bwtinc.org/default.aspx

You will need to be able to understand the language of Alchemy.

This is a College specializing in the the occult where my teacher of the Astral and Yoga had attended in the 1960's.

Thanks ,looking forward to check this site out tonight.

So what does survival in astral mean to you?Keeping the clarity of the purpose?Or having developed unshakable heart/mind that shines through?Or?

Anybody mind asking Alfred E what he means by "survivability", how one would go about developing this skill, and otherwise a bit more elaboration?

He means retaining consciousness within that body. There is no amazing thing about the etheric body leaving the physical, that is perfunctory and happens every time you sleep. The trick is transferring your consciousness which usually remains within the proximity of your physical into that body. This requires concentration dependent on how tired the body is or how much you have developed the ability to maintain a low brainwave state.

Without being able to focus your intention in that moment your consciousness will simply slip back to the region of your sleeping body. and your etheric will simply go on with it's wanderings. It actually has a mind and life of it's own over there. You can view it in a similar fashion to the old 'being in the now' without letting any extraneous thought get in the way of that. Hard to do in the physical and hard to do there too. But this ability to concentrate on the now directly relates to how long you can perform an out of body experience for without you slipping off.

I'm not sure why Alfred is trying to make it so obtuse either. It is not.

An interesting further point is that consciousness is divisible, in some circumstances you can retain some consciousness in the physical with your eyes open and also transfer part of your consciousness to your etheric. This results in a rather bizarre split vision.

edit. wrong word

Edited by Ninpo-me-this-ninjutsu-me-that
  • Like 1

Interesting stuff ninpo, thanks!

I concur. Thanks for that.

Seth, checking out that book. Thanks for the recommendation. I've read Bruce's Astral Dynamics and I agree that it's very colored by his opinions and assumptions and theories. When it comes to pragmatism, a simplified manual would be much more ideal, so I'm looking forward to reading it.

Alwayson, "best" is subjective, and authorities are only authorities when you make them so. You seem to really like Bruce and that's cool. He's on google chat quite often. If you want his email PM me

Thanks ,looking forward to check this site out tonight.

So what does survival in astral mean to you?Keeping the clarity of the purpose?Or having developed unshakable heart/mind that shines through?Or?

It's all about understanding - one's enviornment and one's self.

Wrapping it up: ~..~

1- There is a point where keeping too many secrets begin to do more harm than good.

2- As such The three heads of the Guardian of the Gates are: "Hopes, Fears, and uncertainities" which is the stuff that dreams are made of.

3- Simply put, the way to defeat the repeating dreams

-AKA the Guardian of the Gates - AKA: mental illness -

is through understanding them / it.

You have just experiened the first book written on mental illness.

The Guardian of the Gates that will allow you to pass into hell - but never leave.

You can diagnose your dreams AKA 'sleepless nights with the above information'.

And now you are in controll of your OBE -

Not your dreams.

Edited by Alfred E

An interesting further point is that consciousness is divisible, in some circumstances you can retain some consciousness in the physical with your eyes open and also transfer part of your consciousness to your etheric. This results in a rather bizarre split vision.

Can you explain more on this?Consciousness of astral?Or?Split vision -do you mean you can see some stuff that you wouldnt normally see on purley physical level?

Just curious of your expirience ,as it is an mind candy topic. :)

Edited by suninmyeyes

Unknown to who? You? Obe forums seem to be very aware of him...

Lol, take off your robert bruce coloured glasses and maybe you will notice he is only an authority because he made himself one, by writing the thickest book on the subject.

Seriously, read his free pdf, its all over the net, on torrent sites ect, and then tell me how sophisticated you think bruce is.

But once again, I am not saying that the Bruce has no value... And he has done great work promoting awareness of the subject.

Really on the OBE forums, they are "very aware" of him?

Now I know you are full of shit.

I have been on various forums for a long time.

I have no problem with other OBE authors, but I don't like this dishonesty.

Edited by alwayson

It's all about understanding - one's enviornment and one's self.

Wrapping it up: ~..~

1- There is a point where keeping too many secrets begin to do more harm than good.

2- As such The three heads of the Guardian of the Gates are: "Hopes, Fears, and uncertainities" which is the stuff that dreams are made of.

3- Simply put, the way to defeat the repeating dreams

-AKA the Guardian of the Gates - AKA: mental illness -

is through understanding them / it.

You have just experiened the first book written on mental illness.

The Guardian of the Gates that will allow you to pass into hell - but never leave.

You can diagnose your dreams AKA 'sleepless nights with the above information'.

And now you are in controll of your OBE -

Not your dreams.

Yeah got you,you sort of "wipe off your mental screen".

More or less that is what I meant by having unshakable heart /mind -like you say:"getting rid of fears,hopes uncertanties"accepting transient reality .Keeping it real.

Easier said than done on permanent basis-for me at least.

I like the twist in your post with Guardian of Gates and mental illness.

It has sort of velvet carpet and dragons and frankincese flavour to it.Maybe some medivial music too.

Edited by suninmyeyes
  • Like 1

I just realized Alfred E is J.K.

I'm so slow sometimes. Now I know where all this talk of three headed dogs is coming from.

NINPO,I was thinking this just now!!!!!!!!!And read your post.

• Like 1

When a person has done the work needed to understand - they tend to despise those wanting/crying to be spoonfed.

This is why those that do understand only work with those that can understand.

Even when spoonfed they too often vomit on the nursemaid.

This wii be my last post on this matter

You are only at the beginning

Edited by Alfred E

Why do you place so much emphasis on authority? Use whatever works for you man. You get into some really ridiculous arguments over nothing

• Like 2

Wow, you really do not like your perspective being challenged do you? lol

Where do you think i first heard of Raduga? anyway, instead of arguing, check out his free pdf then you tell me what you think of it...

Happy travels! :)

• Like 1

Is this Raduga stuff supposed to be a joke?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACLPGnm8AGI&feature=related

Seth, if you are just playing a joke on all of us, just come out with it. This was not a very funny joke.

Breaking news! Man advertises product using sex appeal! He obviously is a fraud!!!

Seriously, maybe you should give his material a serious read, there's some good stuff.

And as Seth has been pointing out, Robert Bruce's method is far reaching and broad, but to someone who just wants to get out of body, is rather cumbersome. Even if you just want to get the bare bones of how to get out, you've got to read dozens and dozens of pages. Not to mention there's a lot about developing the energy body. Which is great if you want an all encompassing method....

But some people just want to get out of body.

Raduga's methods are pretty straight forward and take advantage of natural phases of sleep/wake that can be used by anyone pretty much immediately after they learn them- he also gives lots of alternatives and a strategy for how to manage changing scenarios depending on the type of person you are.

It's devoid of the larger system that Robert Bruce's material is, which can be good or bad. If you want a system that will help you grow and develop, maybe you should work with Robert Bruce's material, develop your energy body some, and things like that. If you just want to get out of body.... maybe Raduga's is better.

(I've never actually seen any of the videos, I just read the material :lol: was a pretty lol-worthy video, though).

You don't get it.

I am pretty sure Seth is playing a joke on us. A non-funny joke, but a joke nonetheless. I feel sad if you take it seriously.

By the way, Robert Bruce has several easy "instant projection" techniques. Thats how I got my first OBE.

Edited by alwayson

You don't get it.

I am pretty sure Seth is playing a joke on us. A non-funny joke, but a joke nonetheless. I feel sad if you take it seriously.

I feel sad that you can't take it seriously, as Raduga adds some interesting insights on projection in a way that is devoid of some overlying structure- he just describes what happens and what to do when stuff happens.

By the way, Robert Bruce has several easy "instant projection" techniques. Thats how I got my first OBE.

Sounds cool. Mind sharing some of these?

LOL that video is pretty ridiculous, but hey I bet he attracts a lot of people to seminars. Whatever works. Robert Bruce isn't better. He advertises Q Link which is an $80 piece of junk. This is a consumer desire-driven culture. Gotta weed the shit from the gold these days.

I got Raduga's PDF and it is legit. Thanks Seth. I'm curious, what's your motivation for OBE?

Sign in to follow this