Sign in to follow this  
RongzomFan

Collected Robert Bruce Posts on Kundalini

I've read that PDF hundreds of times, and each time I find something new (and important).

So I would read it atleast five times through.

Interesting excerpts:
How long were you meditating beforehand, and were you seeking to raise kundalini? how many attempts (or what time frame beforehand were you attempting this) before the 1987 success?

From start to finish, it took me about a month. I started with an eleven day water fast, then moved to one three-day water fast per week. I made a kundalini raising attempt on the third day of each fast, when my energy levels peaked. The first time, I had been trance meditating and raising energy for about seven hours without a break. Yes, I was intending to raise kundalini.

Chakras are like leaky electronic capacitors, one has to fill a chakra with energy until it reaches critical mass and 'strobes'. It is this strobe, in the base centre, that releases kundalini. Sounds easy, but it can take several hours of intense effort to reach critical mass.

A minimum of a couple of hours full trance meditation, plus energy work, is required for repeat development work. Note that early k raising attempts usually require several hours of full trance work and E work.

So, I wonder if the length of continuous meditation here is key - so that you keep building the energy up constantly to a "critical mass" spike?

Michael Winn also had his first kundalini experience after lengthy meditation sessions:

Enroute to the airport leaving the U.S. I grabbed Rajneesh's Book of Secrets, his compilation of a hundred different Tantric methods. I had never heard of Rajneesh. Later, stuck waiting for a visa in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, I had time to browse the book.

I had never had a guru or any meditation training. Rajneesh's Book of Secrets overwhelmed me with the number of techniques in it. So I picked the simplest one I could find, a breathing method. It instructed me to follow my inhalation and exhalation, while gradually increasing the length of the pause between breaths. I got deep into the process, lying on a straw mattress in a sweltering $3. per night flea bag hotel, shared with a black South African refugee whose epileptic seizures were my only distraction. I practiced for three to five hours at a time, and found I could slow my breath down until the pauses seem to last interminably.

One day, after two weeks practice, I felt my breath stop completely. During a long pause between breaths, I entered a deep, peaceful state, and felt I no longer needed to breathe air. Suddenly my whole body shook, then exploded in an intense orgasm and I watched myself catapulted into the space around me, with a clear vision of my body expanding rapidly through the walls of the room. After this initial explosion, I felt like a mushroom cloud above a nuclear blast, with the debris of my former consciousness blown to bits and slowly raining back down on my transparent body in blissful droplets. I was shocked, scared, and excited.

Edited by vortex

Guest sykkelpump

I dont belive Robert Bruce actually knows wht he is talking about.And by the way his NEW system is not real cultivation,I will actually call it a dangerous practice

• Like 1

Robert Bruce's teachings come from his personal experience, as well as the experience of those he's known personally and worked with. It might not be an orthodox way of doing things, but explore his stuff for a while, and you start to come across things which he's named himself that are actually found in other methods (though you might also say that he just re-named stuff he took from other systems).

As far as "not real cultivation", well, his methods don't really start out as a spiritual practice. While you may develop into that or incorporate it into your own spiritual practice, his methods are very much a practical method of "how to do stuff".

If you don't think that "stuff" is important, don't do it.

But unlike many people who talk about "stuff" to garner attention, but then don't teach it because it's "not what real cultivation is really about", he actually DOES share his stuff. Whether you wish to seek validation for it or not is up to you.

Guest sykkelpump

Robert Bruce's teachings come from his personal experience, as well as the experience of those he's known personally and worked with. It might not be an orthodox way of doing things, but explore his stuff for a while, and you start to come across things which he's named himself that are actually found in other methods (though you might also say that he just re-named stuff he took from other systems).

As far as "not real cultivation", well, his methods don't really start out as a spiritual practice. While you may develop into that or incorporate it into your own spiritual practice, his methods are very much a practical method of "how to do stuff".

If you don't think that "stuff" is important, don't do it.

But unlike many people who talk about "stuff" to garner attention, but then don't teach it because it's "not what real cultivation is really about", he actually DOES share his stuff. Whether you wish to seek validation for it or not is up to you.

I practiced it before I knew about meditation and real cultivation.YES he does share it,but he should keep this for himself

I practiced it before I knew about meditation and real cultivation.YES he does share it,but he should keep this for himself

Why should he keep this for himself?

What do you practice now?

I dont belive Robert Bruce actually knows wht he is talking about.And by the way his NEW system is not real cultivation,I will actually call it a dangerous practice

Who do you follow?

Max and his kunlun?

Guest sykkelpump

I practice meditation.He should keep it for himself I belive because this is only Using mind to creating feelings not chi and move it around in patterns,often against the meridians natural chi flow.This is forcing exercise worst case.I wrote moore about this before,dont wanna repeat myself again.but If you think its worth it go ahead and waste your time and poissible create yorself som enery stagnation or imbalances

Guest sykkelpump

I practice meditation.He should keep it for himself I belive because this is only Using mind to creating feelings not chi and move it around in patterns,often against the meridians natural chi flow.This is forcing exercise worst case.I wrote moore about this before,dont wanna repeat myself again.but If you think its worth it go ahead and waste your time and poissible create yorself som enery stagnation or imbalances

I find your comments laughable since I personally have been using strict NEW for 5 years.

I don't know how you access the vision screen if you don't actually move energy around.

By the way, the best way to do NEW is in deep meditation also known as the trance state. That is the usual way I do NEW.

Edited by alwayson

Guest sykkelpump

I find your comments laughable since I personally have been using strict NEW for 5 years.

I don't know how you access the vision screen if you don't actually move energy around.

Whats laughable is that you just wasted 5 years and still dont know it

• Like 1

Vortex,

If you are in a deep enough trace state, you don't feel yourself breathing, but I doubt the breath is actually suspended.

You know what I am saying?

Whats laughable is that you just wasted 5 years and still dont know it

Seriously, I don't know how to regularly access psychic powers such as OBE, clairvoyance and vision screen without using NEW.

I can regularly access psychic powers on a daily basis.

And I am not a natural psychic.

Edited by alwayson

Guest sykkelpump

Seriously, I don't know how to regularly access psychic powers such as OBE, clairvoyance and vision screen without using NEW.

I can regularly access psychic powers on a daily basis.

And I am not a natural psychic.

Seriously,then I suggest you use the NEW systems psycics powers and tell me the results of ufc 124 which I am waiting for to star about 3 hours,or you can use your OBE and go watch it LIVE.I think thats what Robert Bruce always do.

Edited by sykkelpump

Seriously,then I suggest you use the NEW systems psycics powers and tell me the results of ufc 124 which I am waiting for to star about 3 hours,or you can use your OBE and go watch it LIVE.I think thats what Robert Bruce always do.

You couldn't use OBE for this.

You don't understand the limitations of OBE.

An OBE fizzles out in minutes at best.

Maybe you need to educate yourself.

Edited by alwayson

Guest sykkelpump

You couldn't use OBE for this.

You don't understand the limitations of OBE.

An OBE fizzles out in minutes at best.

Maybe you need to educate yourself.

You edited this post 3 times under a min now.Maybe I should wait a day or two until you have decided what to write before I answer you

You edited this post 3 times under a min now.Maybe I should wait a day or two until you have decided what to write before I answer you

Yeah each time I added an extra line.

I didn't change what I already wrote.

Soooooo then.... I've always wondered if anyone who's advanced in any of Robert Bruce's techniques (including the man himself) would ever put on a practical demonstration or act in a scientific study?

Whenever I see groups of people talking about easily and regularly accessing psychic abilities.... well, just like my views of martial arts, I think they should be tested.

• Like 3

Guest sykkelpump

Yeah each time I added an extra line.

I didn't change what I already wrote.

strange,because when I was trying to reply the text changed 3 times before I could reply.And since you lie about this you proparbly lying about your 5 years with NEW also.Another wannabe

strange,because when I was trying to reply the text changed 3 times before I could reply.And since you lie about this you proparbly lying about your 5 years with NEW also.Another wannabe

Then what did it say before?

EDIT:

By the way, I can link to other forums where I have been talking about NEW for years.

go to AYP and do a search under my name

Edited by alwayson

Then what did it say before?

EDIT:

By the way, I can link to other forums where I have been talking about NEW for years.

go to AYP and do a search under my name

So what would we need to do to set up a demonstration? What kind of psychic abilities do you have access to? To what extent can you take your OBE's?

Edited by Sloppy Zhang
  • Like 1

So what would we need to do to set up a demonstration? What kind of psychic abilities do you have access to? To what extent can you take your OBE's?

I can only OBE for a few minutes if that.

I don't even think Robert Bruce can OBE for more than a few minutes.

Sign in to follow this