Sign in to follow this  
Badogue

Hello. im here because I became ill with Mantak Chia's exercises

Mantak Chia's exercises caused me serious symptoms. Im glad that Im recovering now after some months of confusion and bad expectations. My personal advice is: DO NOT PRACTICE MANTAK CHIA'S EXERCISES ALONE, FIND A MASTER.

• Like 4

Mantak Chia's exercises caused me serious symptoms. Im glad that Im recovering now after some months of confusion and bad expectations. My personal advice is: DO NOT PRACTICE MANTAK CHIA'S EXERCISES ALONE, FIND A MASTER.

Not uncommon to hear these kinds of experiences. The community has gone through years of debugging the various problems.

Welcome to TTBs.

- Trunk

• Like 2

welcome badogue,

I believe you, and I am glad you are raising awareness about it to others.

wish you well on your recovery.

Not uncommon to hear these kinds of experiences. The community has gone through years of debugging the various problems.

Welcome to TTBs.

- Trunk

Yes indeed - The last of my three teachers was a master of the basics - knew the pitfalls, which often

include one's own hopes and expectations - what might your advice now be to a student on this topic?

I can bet my monthly sallary that you're not reffering to the Inner Smile.

What gets people hurt is haste and greed. Of course, not uncommon.

things you were supposed to know

Let me first say that Little1 and I are opposite ends of the spectrum on this topic, and that I think a lot can be learned viewing from each angle.

- what might your advice now be to a student on this topic?

Many of my pts of view (and some from the community here, though I chose which went into the website) are at alchemicaltaoism.com, the "healing love" section and throughout.

- Trunk

I can bet my monthly sallary that you're not reffering to the Inner Smile.

What gets people hurt is haste and greed. Of course, not uncommon.

things you were supposed to know

What are you talking about? I just said: im here because I became ill with Mantak Chia's exercises

THIS IS TRUTH! I BECAME ILL, only this.

Somethigs are too dangerous to be showed for people in a "commercial way".

Anyone can buy a book like I did.

Yes, the exercises are dangerous, yes they can break your body and your mind. Yes there was warnings on the book but they where insignificant and... well...A gun is safe if you know how to use, so why not liberate guns for all people, teenagers etc.?

I have one only reason for posting this: I dont want people to hurt themselves like me. I want to tell my own experience and how I suffered with it. Its only it. Those exercises can cause impottence, prostatitis, and insanity.

What you are reffering to as "Mantak Chia's exercises" are only a tiny fraction of a complete and marvelous system that you seem not to know anything about...

All of the practices work together... remember that, because no matter what system you will try to learn in the future, you will encounter different problems, again.

And not because of the systems.

But because people are in a hurry, and they want MORE, MORE, MORE, asap...

There are no such things as 'insignificant warnings'.

The warnings are there, if your decision is to ignore them, you pay the price.

And blaming others for your choice is not very mature.

So you want them not to publish the books any more for that? The books helped me! I didn't ignore the warnings, I proceeded with caution, I stopped when there was something I didn't understand very well, I search up a qualified instructor, and now all is fine...

Edited by Little1

Sign in to follow this