RongzomFan

Spiritual Eye / Golden Ring / Star

Who out there sees the Spiritual Eye / Golden Ring / Star?

Could you describe what you mean? I've heard the 3rd eye called the spiritual eye. Golden light... sure. Really... can you elaborate?

I think most people know what I am talking about

It is typically the result of kechari mudra and yoni mudra.

These are Indian Tantric practices so I doubt most people here are going to know what you're talking about and I've never heard it referenced in any of the Indian tantric texts I've read. I've heard of the blue star, blue sphere which I've seen plenty of, and the spiritual eye must be the anja chakra, and that's been opened... so please... can you expand?

• Like 2

I know what you are talking about as I see it sometimes.

Looks something like this more full and golden with shining spot in the middle you could call it star I suppose

ttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/_8RLOdlrA7l4/S45dZcet4sI/AAAAAAAABvY/9W3XH67vO2Q/s1600/Golden-Ring-UFO.png

It is an "opening "and afterward there is golden sphere and than blue sphere Vaj talks about comes.

Alwayson is it result of khechari mudra,I would be curious to find out?

Edited by suninmyeyes

I have when I used to do Kriya Yoga during yoni mudra (and never mastered Kechari). I never quite got the 5 pointed star all that vivid but I have seen the gold halo surrounding the blue disk with white/silvery point in the middle. I've met people that see the star clearly. perhaps it's clearer during a moment of kumbhaka (breathlessness)? Usually for me it was more blurry.

On a few occasions I saw it exactly like this image vortex posted only with near blinding intensity, sometimes it was at precisely the moon's brightness. What it means I haven't a clue, beyond traditional kriya descriptions of an astral doorway. I still get subtle phenomenon now during standing qigong and then of yellow/blue/silver or flashing but i don't focus on it, though Yogananda recommended to put all one's attention there.

Golden-Ring-UFO.png

[/img]

I have when I used to do Kriya Yoga during yoni mudra (and never mastered Kechari). I never quite got the 5 pointed star all that vivid but I have seen the gold halo surrounding the blue disk with white/silvery point in the middle. I've met people that see the star clearly. perhaps it's clearer during a moment of kumbhaka (breathlessness)? Usually for me it was more blurry.
Interesting, back in May, I saw a lavender circle appear inside the gold donut - which later expanded beyond it..

lightcircles20100525.jpg

I have not seen any "star" yet, though.

Interesting, back in May, I saw a lavender circle appear inside the gold donut - which later expanded beyond it..

lightcircles20100525.jpg

I have not seen any "star" yet, though.

Yeah the blue is definetly after gold like that.