Sign in to follow this  
sifusufi

The John Lennon Legacy

I wish I still had the vinyl recordings my dad had when I was a kid that I played and wantonly abused as kids are wont to do.

It's that time of year again.

I always get a special vibe from various tracks, Rain, Across The Universe, TMK, Dear Prudence etc...

(Paul's basswork is magic)

First I searched the forum and saw the following

Yes, chemtrails are real. Their first appearance has been traced to 1969, coinciding with the well-documented disappearance and death of Beatle Paul McCartney. There was an unsuccessful attempt at cover-up (see the Abby Road album cover, why is he the only Beatle not wearing shoes??). Proof was later found in the Beatle's 'White Album', playing the song 'Revolution #9' backwards clearly says "Paul is dead", and then the sound of a horrendous car crash. In 'Strawberry Fields Forever', John Lennon also is clearly heard to say "I buried Paul" in the final refrain. Since then, an musically inferior look-alike has taken over the career of Paul McCartney (the real Paul McCartney would never have written and performed anything like 'Silly Love Songs'). It was precisely during this time that the toxic chemtrails were first noted by researchers in the middle east who were on the trail of the Ancient Astronauts. It is believed, though not proven, that the release of toxic benzine clouds introduces errors in the DNA code, resulting in evolving mutations (Glenn Beck, Ann Coulter) or outright physico-mental transmogrification (Michael Moore). It is thought that the only way to avoid these chemtrails is to remain underground, and small numbers of important people have found the vast underground networks peopled by an ancient race of highly intelligent beings, who are currently orchestrating a reworking of the healthcare system in the United States.

...and was reminded of the documentary

http://www.paulreallyisdead.com/

Quite convincing! My wife couldn't help but laugh about all the album cover insight.

The Maharishi was commissioned to put Paul's soul (not rubber) in Faul's (Paul's double) body.

The real reason they went to India! Right!

...well it failed

Layers upon layers of thought provoking stuff... but I digress

For fans of Osho he recorded a film on John which can be found with a search somewhere in Occultland.

Have not seen it. (bz)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=V8NQRKxs2ko

"All you need is love" ... but the Taxman cometh

May the Great Spirit of the universe bless you John Lennon:)

I love the beatles music. I totally agree about paul being dead. I saw the paul imitator on saturday night live. He may look similar but he doesnt have the aura of a beatle.

I listen to beatles music more than anything else. It gives me good vibes.

The Beatles werez British. Britishers are weird, ergo Beatlez are weirdz.

To be very honest. All I "know" about them was that John and Paul were warring states/brothers. An I quite liked the muzic.

Was Paul killed? No idea. Although the idea that he was killed is a long-standing idea. Bizarre IMO, since John actually WAS killed. What's this weird fixation with ideas of things (like killing people) that we can't "prove" vs real things (like people have been killed)?

Which idea lingers on longer?

The Beatles werez British. Britishers are weird, ergo Beatlez are weirdz.

To be very honest. All I "know" about them was that John and Paul were warring states/brothers. An I quite liked the muzic.

Was Paul killed? No idea. Although the idea that he was killed is a long-standing idea. Bizarre IMO, since John actually WAS killed. What's this weird fixation with ideas of things (like killing people) that we can't "prove" vs real things (like people have been killed)?

Which idea lingers on longer?

Too many "stars" get killed for real, so the ones who weren't killed might jump on the bandwagon?.. Then again, John is supposed to have killed someone too, a sailor in Hamburg?.. In any event, the world of fame is nuts, and fame WITH talent is pretty lethal... usually lethal to the talent, but occasionally to the actual physical body too. In the case of Lennon, it was lethal to the physical body, while in the case of Paul... he's been rather dead artistically for a long time, so it doesn't really matter whether it was his own dead artistic body that created Silly Love Songs or someone else's.

OT...talk about fame and talent being lethal, my buddy just flipped me a copy of "watch you bleed", a new(?) book out that contains all of Guns N Roses early days and its one page of :blink: after the next, amazing they're all not dead!

and of course, any mention of fame & talent being lethal reminds me of dimebag darrell...figures, the one with the most talent, the biggest and most generous heart of the lot...is the one that winds up gettin it.

I like a beatles tune here or there...instant karma is a good one too. dont know much of them other than one and one and one is three...

the once and future king

pushing barriers,planting seeds

chanting the mantra

some kinda druid dudes lifting the veil

absolute elsewhere in the stones of your mind

yes is the answer and you know that for sure

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=8dHUfy_YBps

edit>

Edited by zerostao

Sign in to follow this