Ulises

Archetypal configuration for these years

The great archetypal astrologer Richard Tarnas (his "Passion of the Western Mind" and "Cosmos and Psyche" are mind/heart-expanding books) wrote this about these times....let's seize the moment, my friends!:

"Astrologically, we have just entered a time that is characterized by some of the potent energies that seem to happen whenever Uranus and Pluto move into alignment. Last time it happened was from 1960 to 1972. This time it goes from late 2007 until 2020.

Consistent with this alignment, says Richard Tarnas, “there seems to be an intensification of an impulse for radical change and an empowerment of reformist forces, but also a tendency for more social and political turmoil. Technological advances are accelerated, but so also are demographic and social disruptions. Typically, there are more liberation movements and civil rights movements and feminist impulses at work. It has been very, very consistent.”

But there’s more. We have also just entered a T-square of three planets – Saturn, Uranus and Pluto – that will last until 2012.

“The last time we had those three planets in a similar configuration,” he says, “was 1964 to 67. Before that, the same configuration began in late 1929 and went to 1933.

“Archetypically, this configuration tends to be destabilizing of existing economic, social and political structures, creating major crisis,” he says.

“Now, out of these crises enormous changes can happen that can be very productive and life-enhancing, but on the way to getting there, it is usually a pretty challenging time. The fact that there is basically a kind of meltdown happening right now in the American economy, with ripples and repercussions through much of the world, is very characteristic of this particular configuration.”

Edited by Ulises

Geez, there's no denying that things are upheaving at the speed of light. (Literally, because of our instantaneous communications capability). Something's going on...

That is very interesting. When did he make these predictions?

I'm not sure but I think it was around three years ago...