Sign in to follow this  
NeiChuan

Wikileaks - Thoughts

41 members have voted

1. 1. Thoughts on Wikileaks?

• Wikileaks is endangering national security
    • Wikileaks is real journalism, and only doing the medias job.
    • Wikipedia?

Wikileaks uses the same router developed by the Pentagon and patented by the US Navy:

Daniel Ellsberg has been the most vocal mouthpiece on the talkinghead bozos shows in full support of Assange.

The only way this could be pulled off, which also explains why it is so horrendously complicated to understand, is that ONLY a "unified intelligence community " can do what is unfolding and 'managing' Wikileaks. Also, Ellsberg has been "run" by Doc 'Death' Kissinger for the past 45+ years.

Ellsberg...The Pentagon Papers...same players as before, just now with wikileaks...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Ellsberg

So keep this trail up the ladder in mind...

ASSANGE

ELLSBERG

KISSINGER

MI6/RIIA/TAVISTOCK

COMMITTEE of 300

Queen Elizabeth II (Worshipful Companies and Crown Agents)

I think you're giving them too much credit bro!

Corruption has been around since the dawn of civilization. Yes, this is a battle for the future of our world, and in particular the financial system.

Yes, the Bankers are running the show. Yes, militaries and Secret agencies do their bidding. Politicians around the world are on their knees.

But there's no back room where these people congregate. It's thousands of backrooms. And boardrooms.

It's a slow moving system. The fact that Assange is still alive does not indicate he's a "stooge", it indicates that these people, our "overlords", move slowly.

They're cautious. They're not all powerful, they just have the money right now. Hell, they've had the money for a long time.

Wikileaks is a big first step in a free society. Wikileaks isn't perfect, but it's devoted to the liberation of information. If information isn't free, then we will never be.

Don't freak out and start thinking that the bankers and the politicians are all powerful. They're certainly not, although before too long I'm sure they will appear to be infallible, as they use their full might to crush the impending revolution of people all over the world. But in a few years, they will fall away, because that is the way of evolution, and time marches on and will leave them behind.

People will find out soon that the Bankers and the politicians and the generals have been scamming and cheating and lying about virtually everything, and people will be pissed.

Wikileaks uses the same router developed by the Pentagon and patented by the US Navy:

it is not a physical router, it's software based

http://www.torproject.org/

anybody can use Tor to anonomize their internet browsing with a click of a button (Firefox).

I was once very paranoid regarding these things, now I don't really care anymore since it puts me back to square one in terms of clarity in the mind.

What S-Curve writes, I agree with. Take a back seat and enjoy the show :)

So if I write a book, record my music, make a movie or create any digital media and protect it as my intellectual property in order to maintain its integrity as created, avoid alteration, support myself and my family in this world, (as my ideas and the fruits of my imagination are extremely sacred possessions and rights) I can then thank Spain and Wikileaks for keeping the pipelines of illegal (but decriminalized) piracy open and siphoning off my potential profits?

anybody can use Tor to anonomize their internet browsing with a click of a button (Firefox).

And so you truly believe you can attain true anonymity on the web?

And you also trust the Pentagon to provide you with the means to supposedly do so?

I mean...without question?

Edited by metal dog

So if I write a book, record my music, make a movie or create any digital media and protect it as my intellectual property in order to maintain its integrity as created, avoid alteration, support myself and my family in this world, (as my ideas and the fruits of my imagination are extremely sacred possessions and rights) I can then thank Spain and Wikileaks for keeping the pipelines of illegal (but decriminalized) piracy open and siphoning off my potential profits?

Read my post again. There is a question mark there. I do not judge the link I provided.

But if you want to discuss copyright infringement, it should probably be taken up in another thread.

And so you truly believe you can attain true anonymity on the web?

And you also trust the Pentagon to provide you with the means to supposedly do so?

I mean...without question?

Tor is open source, all the community hackers can look at it, so I would trust it more than I would trust surfing without it. That's IF you care about anonomity.

What's your source on the Pentagon link and Tor? I highly doubt it. Even though Pentagon employees have hacked on it, does not mean it is unsafe. NSA has provided security modules for open source software, this does not mean that the said software is unsafe.

The US government - as other governments - is involved in open source software. This is based on cost, it is simply a cheaper way of doing the work (it has other benefits also).

https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

Wikileaks is a big first step in a free society. Wikileaks isn't perfect, but it's devoted to the liberation of information. If information isn't free, then we will never be.

Yes, on its surface, but there is more than just what is on its surface.

And that can only begin to be realized by looking closely and paying attention.

Apparently, we disagree concerning wikileaks,...and I believe you give wikileaks to much credit.

Don't freak out and start thinking that the bankers and the politicians are all powerful. They're certainly not, although before too long I'm sure they will appear to be infallible, as they use their full might to crush the impending revolution of people all over the world. But in a few years, they will fall away, because that is the way of evolution, and time marches on and will leave them behind.

Freak out.

Yeah...I really don't have the time to thoroughly address this type of language and mischaracterization, nor the seemingly friendly advisements as to what I should think coupled with your prophecies.

Presenting information, links and looking at connections in the real world are a bit more of my focus at this point and the direction things are headed with wikileaks as a tool to accomplish this. Again, wikileaks is just a tool, but one of many that move things in a direction, albeit slowly. But to talk of that direction is no freak out and no exaggeration...

Plainly, invalidation by labeling anything a "freak out", "paranoia", etc. speaks volumes that the content of my post was not meant for you. I just can't really relate with people who attempt to put me off like that.

The Panopticon is a type of prison building designed by English philosopher and social theorist Jeremy Bentham [Master of the Worshipful Company of Sciveners] in 1785. The concept of the design is to allow an observer to observe (-opticon) all (pan-) prisoners without the incarcerated being able to tell whether they are being watched, thereby conveying what one architect has called the "sentiment of an invisible omniscience."

Wikileaks is not just a media-news site as Assange publicly proclaims...but inspires digital jihadists.

Where is the Wikileaks cyber war headed?

Was it prudent to cut off its access to payments and hosting given the subsequent cyber attacks on Visa, Mastercard, Paypal and Amazon as well as the Swedish government? There are new threats emerging to the British government infrastructure in regard to the extradition of Julian Assange to Sweden. In the interim, what's the cost of the online collateral damage to ordinary businesses and eCommerce worldwide?

Tortured FBI whistleblower warns WikiLeaks fans...

An FBI whistleblower has alerted that supporting WikiLeaks founder, Julius Assange and subsequently calling for revolution due to government cover-ups are intended results of a counterintelligence reverse tactic not in best interest of the public.

Bob Levin, FBI targeted whistleblower since 2000, knows sophisticated counterintelligence tactics designed to manipulate the unwitting.

Levin has lectured Special Agents in Training at the FBI Academy in Quantico, Virginia. He has been requested to brief Counterterrorism Taskforce Agents relating to his skill sets and investigative techniques.

“My background was in codes and local, specialized state and federal law enforcement that ended in the FBI,” Levin wrote to this writer in an email.

Levin is now one of thousands of Targeted Individuals in the United States, battling to survive both a hidden form of CIA torture he knows to be part of the CIA Torture Paradigm inflicting citizens in U.S. neighborhoods plus ongoing Cointelpro tactics used in conjunction with the torure. The combined effect is to ruin lives and even assassinate.

The torture Levin experiences is hidden by nature of military grade Directed Energy technology used on targets and their property. This form of torture is also hidden by mainstream media, another indication that corporate owned media no longer serves best interest of the public.

“I became a validated FBI whistleblower in 2000 and have remained sanctioned in political retribution while targeted under the CIA Torture Paradigm and ongoing illegal Cointelpro operations.

On December 8, Levin distributed an emailed alert using the following example posted by a WikiLeaks supporter:

“People NEED to be supporting Julian Assange through this ridiculous time. What a brave man for sharing the truth with the world. The governments of the world are just digging themselves a hole. IT'S TIME FOR A REVOLUTION!!!”

Levin’s email warned about “FBI, CIA and NSA counterintelligence reverse tactics used to bait passionate persons into an actionable trap.”

The recent operation on Somali and Nicaraguan youths that psychologically herded them into acts of terrorism need be a warning to Americans about PSYOPS master-minded so that innocent people are roped into actions against their best interest according to Levin.

“I’ve trained agents to do this against criminal targets, but as we know, these agencies have increasingly been politicized like the Gestapo,” he stated.

Legal Restorative Justice Revolution

Answering the call to support WikiLeaks and revolt, Levin advocates a restorative revolution under lawful terms of the U.S. Declaration of Independence.

This type of revolution “begins with a series of nation strikes and boycotts, followed by insistence that the USDOJ prosecute culpable congressional actors under FBI investigations as named by whistleblower patriots.”

Beyond that, Levin says, “It is imperative that no person allow their passions to exceed lawful conduct or solicit any manner of harm to another human being.”

“We the people must stand with a greater moral compass than the continuing criminal enterprise operating beneath the mask of the U.S. government.”

“What is important for activists not coming from my background to remember is that there are regular good people in the FBI, CIA and other agencies. There are exceptions in most things and we notice the outlaws more than those following their oaths.

How many FBI are good guys?

“At least 85% of one FBI field office shares my views,” says Levin.

“Hollywood's depiction of the FBI has a lot of BS.”

According to Levin, agents curse like sailors behind closed doors, some hold their own drinking bourbon, and others are incredible bakers and dinner party hosts.

“The point is that we are only as strong as the weakest of our parts and cannot allow the corrupt ruling class to turn us against ourselves.”

Countering sophisticated psychological operations calls for knowledge and restraint, else targets in the WikiLeaks scenario, including the American public, can be easily be led to act against its best interest.

“I hope you will share my thoughts with others and please do not support any violent or unlawful activities possibly solicited by others who do not possess your good character”

Levin’s opinions can be viewed online within All Voices and Scribd.

According to Levin, when his Blackfile summary report is published, its pages of truth will dwarf present embarrassment of the government from Julian Assange and WikiLeaks' released diplomatic communications.

Edited by metal dog

When you have wikileaks break out into the public arena and everyone is now aware of who they are and what they do (cover story at least), then people are going to begin to form their opinions.

Now if the observable surface suggests "whistleblowing", "truth revelations", "insights into abuse of power and authority", "criminal activities" by having access to actual internal documents, classified materials etc., followed by their public release, then most people will perceive it to be this and accept it...deeming it good. And, in theory, it could be.

They never look or look to question and they never criticize their environment or how their perception came to be. Anyone who presents them with directions of investigation to meander into are now deemed to rock that boat of perception and opinion. In response, there is no aside or downtime taken to investigate these possibilities and in place of that effort adjectives have to be used against that individual while the information is never considered.

Candy is sweet and many desire its taste. And if a stranger hands some goodies, do you just take and eat them without question? Everyone knows candy is "good". But is the candy really "good"? It tastes good. But sugar has many unhealthy effects and is addictive, but you have to do a little more work to find that out. And do you trust the stranger who is handing you the candy, or the candy itself? Are you paranoid if you do? Are you not relaxed and taking things in stride if you don't take it and just eat it?

My considering the conspiratorial view of economics and history and making my own personal moves in those regards, it has resulted in my gaining more in my life than any other approach. This is on a personal level with my health, wealth and happiness. I could site endless examples of extreme profundity in this regard. But it isn't really my job to convince you either.

I am merely putting up ideas around this topic to be considered or dismissed. It isn't about me or my mental state as many of those who favor the cover story of wikileaks would not wish to debate the issue on a forum where that type of assessment could never really be accurately or responsibly made about an individual. I mean, c'mon with that sh-t.

I believe the cover story about wikileaks is true and it is meant to be appealing and gain support.

I also believe that this is fertile ground for further investigation based upon this premise alone.

Why not explore and consider rather than hand the loyalty of my opinions over so quickly to such a nebulous organization as wikileaks?

Edited by metal dog

Metal dog,

Personally I don't care much about Wikileaks.

News has about zero value for me these days which I why I try to filter everything that do not lead me somehow to enlightenment.

I like to be ignorant.

TTC 48

"In pursuit of knowledge,

every day something is added.

In the practice of the Tao,

every day something is dropped."

TTC 71

"Not-knowing is true knowledge.

Presuming to know is a disease."

I don't presume to know the truth. I don't care about the "truth" as the truth is presented by one side or the other since this truth is colored by their own limited perception.

• Like 1

It is quite strange when reading about conspiracies that lead into the realm of their power structures.

There is a common thread that seems to run through many of them and it seems it pops it ugly head up at the most unexpected places.

So...I ask myself if any of what I have posted has some teeth to it (and time may also reveal and tell) then is their any consistencies with other, as some would put it "outlandish", conspiracy theories.

A common thread is a link to a cult, to politics and to pedophilia networks.

Knowing this is a generalization of case in point, I just went to wikipedia (not necessarily benign or absent my scrutiny) and looked up Assange.

Julian Assange was born in Townsville, Queensland, and spent much of his youth living on Magnetic Island. Assange's parents ran a touring theatre company. In 1979, his mother, Christine, remarried; her new husband was a musician who belonged to a controversial New Age group led by Anne Hamilton-Byrne. The couple had a son, but broke up in 1982 and engaged in a custody struggle for Assange's half-brother. His mother then took both children into hiding for the next five years. Assange moved several dozen times during his childhood, attending many schools, sometimes being home schooled, and later attending several universities at various times in Australia.

Now is this some startling revelation of truth? Well no. It could end right there, just a blip on the screen of Assange's life and no longer relevant in anyway. But an interesting and atypical childhood by modest standards nonetheless.

But let's keep things open that perhaps Assange's mother was perhaps more involved in her husband's cult "interests". I don't know about you but cult membership is a big disqualifier on my criteria for spouse material.

So let's look at the cult called Santiniketan and its leader Anne Hamilton-Byrne...

Anne Hamilton-Byrne acquired fourteen infants and young children between about 1968 and 1975. Some were the natural children of Santiniketan members, others had been obtained through irregular adoptions arranged by lawyers, doctors and social workers within the group who could bypass the normal processes. The children’s identities were changed using false birth certificates or deed poll, all being given the surname 'Hamilton-Byrne' and dressed alike even to the extent of their hair being dyed uniformly blonde. The children were kept in seclusion and home-schooled at Kia Lama, a rural property usually referred to as "Uptop", at Taylor Bay on Lake Eildon near the town of Eildon, Victoria. They were taught that Anne Hamilton-Byrne was their biological mother, and knew the other adults in the group as 'aunties' and 'uncles'. They were denied almost all access to the outside world, and subjected to a discipline that included frequent corporal punishment and starvation diets. The children were frequently dosed with the psychiatric drugs Anatensol, Diazepam, Haloperidol, Largactil, Mogadon, Serepax, Stelazine, Tegretol or Tofranil. On reaching adolescence they were compelled to undergo an initiation involving LSD: while under the influence of the drug the child would be left in a dark room, alone, apart from visits by Hamilton-Byrne or one of the psychiatrists from the group.”

Whether this is in any way connected with Assange, there is massive conspiracy. Should I ignore it as conspiracy?

Again, typical underlying scenarios having stark similarities to many other conspiracy investigations.

I mean, read this passage...you can't make this stuff up.

Reality is far more bizarre and disturbing than theories I could ever come up with.

The whole deal is even more disturbing on its wikipedia page...I suggest you read up about this cult and what they were into. And who was involved to make it all happen and their position and status in society...most distrubing...indeed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Hamilton-Byrne

He [Assange] may speak like a robot, and have a politician's knack at ducking straight answers, but in the flesh he could be a forgotten member of Crowded House, all ripped jeans and crumpled jacket, his distinguished white hair framing a youthful face. His grungy look ties in with his outsider status: he has a deep-rooted mistrust of authority. It has been speculated this comes from a youthful brush with the family courts after he divorced the mother of his son, though little is really known about his early life.

Assange's view on conspiracies and 911...

His [Assange] obsession with secrecy, both in others and maintaining his own, lends him the air of a conspiracy theorist. Is he one? "I believe in facts about conspiracies," he says, choosing his words slowly. "Any time people with power plan in secret, they are conducting a conspiracy. So there are conspiracies everywhere. There are also crazed conspiracy theories. It's important not to confuse these two. Generally, when there's enough facts about a conspiracy we simply call this news." What about 9/11? "I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud." [i wonder exactly just what he meant by this comment? Is Wikileaks extorting leaders to remain silent on 9/11?] What about the Bilderberg conference? "That is vaguely conspiratorial, in a networking sense. We have published their meeting notes." http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/features/wanted-by-the-cia-wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-14880073.html
Edited by metal dog

Now if you took the time to read the wikipedia link about this cult, they had their mind-controlled children all dye their hair blonde if they were not blonde already...

Here is an image of five children out of the same cult as Assange supposedly became involved with in Australia; note the bleached blond hair. Hasn't been confirmed whether or not one of the children in this image is Assange.

But that one kid on the left, second head up is (ah...nevermind)...???

971600-children-from-the-family-cult.jpg

Edited by metal dog

Personally I don't care much about Wikileaks.

So you took a wrong turn and found your way here?

Perhaps the fates have something more planned for you.

So now if you read the wikipedia page regarding this cult called The Santiniketan Park Association...

The Santiniketan Park Association, also known as The Family and The Great White Brotherhood, is a controversial New Age group formed in Australia under the leadership of the Yoga teacher Anne Hamilton-Byrne.

Beginnings

Around 1964, Dr. Raynor Johnson [additional wiki on Raynor below] was hosting regular meetings of a religious and philosophical discussion group led by Hamilton-Byrne at Santiniketan, his home at Ferny Creek in the Dandenong Ranges on the eastern outskirts of Melbourne. Also connected was a series of weekly talks he gave at the Council of Adult Education in Melbourne, entitled "The Macrocosm and the Microcosm". The group purchased an adjoining property which they named Santiniketan Park in 1968 and constructed a meeting hall, Santiniketan Lodge.

And who is Dr. Raynor Johnson?

Raynor Carey Johnson (1901 - 1987) was an English physicist and author.

Johnson was born in Leeds, England. He earned an MA at the University of Oxford and a PhD in physics at the University of London. He taught physics in London and Belfast, working for a time with Ernest Rutherford in the Cavendish Laboratory. He became increasingly interested in "the esoteric" and became connected with the Society for Psychical Research in London. Johnson's religious background led to work in Australia, where he was Master of the Methodist Queen’s College at the University of Melbourne from 1934 to 1964. This university gave him a DSc honoris causa in 1936.

Johnson published several books on mysticism and psychic research during the 1950s and 1960s. His interest and writings in esotericism eventually created concern within the Methodist Church, and he retired from his University position in 1964. At this time he owned a property called Santiniketan (abode of peace) at Ferny Creek in the Dandenong Ranges outside Melbourne, where he hosted regular meetings of a religious and philosophical discussion group led by the yoga teacher Anne Hamilton-Byrne. This group became the Santiniketan Park Association, known informally as "The Family".

As an aside...

"The Family". How sweet. And how familiar.

Didn't Charles Manson also have "The Family"?.

Charles Manson and The Process Church...

The Process, or in full, The Process Church of the Final Judgment, commonly known by non-members as the Process Church, was a religious group that flourished in the 1960s and 1970s, founded by the English couple Mary Anne and Robert DeGrimston (originally Robert Moor and Mary Anne MacLean).[1] Originally headquartered in London it had developed as a splinter client cult group from Scientology

So Johnson is the academic and well-connected brains behind the operation as his pedigree would suggest.

But when you read what this cult was actually into and who was involved. Medical personnel and higher-ups, one can only ask how could such people be involved in such..."conspiracies"?

I now refer you back to my very first posts on this thread concerning London and how a tool like wikileaks can be created by highly unified intelligence networks involved in very complicated and sordid affairs.

Society for Psychical Research. Who are they?

http://www.spr.ac.uk/main/page/history-society-psychical-research-parapsychology

Members included...

Arthur Balfour, authored the Balfour Declaration of 1917, and several of his clan were early members.

The first president of the Society for Psychical Research was married to Balfour's sister...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Sidgwick

So if you know anything about anything it won't be difficult to make the connections to the Tavistock Institute as you delve deeper.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavistock_Institute

I highly recommend this book about the Tavistock Institute...

Tavistock.jpg

And yes, whole movements like the one in the sixties culture was an experiment unleashed by Tavistock.

It would not surprise me of their involvement in the transition to a cashless society and the use of wikileaks as a tool in their armamentarium to help bring it to fruition.

Edited by metal dog

So you took a wrong turn and found your way here?

Perhaps the fates have something more planned for you.

ha ha, yes, maybe, let's see :)

welcome back to TTB by the way, I gotta read your personal practise section :D

Metal Dog,

I really appreciate your research -- thank you for posting.

It's a hell of a rabbit hole... coincidence theorists get dizzy and then sleepy and then defensively dismissive just looking at it from afar... "no no no, I won't go there, it's too deep and dark and disturbing, and I'm s c a r e d, so why don't I follow the cue from the overlords and dismiss it all as stupid paranoid "conspiracy theories," with an obligatory smirk, and then... then maybe I'll be OK?.. They've got to reward me for obedience, don't they? A good dog always gets a morsel of dog food when they say "sit" and I sit, right? So I'm sure I'll be OK." (You're a bad dog, Metal Dog!:lol:)

A scientist whose name eludes me at the moment once said that "coincidence is what is left over when all facts have been accounted for by a bad theory."

Metal Dog,

I apologize if my post came off as insulting, it certainly wasn't intended that way.

Nonetheless, my impression is that you are reading way too much into these things. There isn't some vast conspiracy, there are 1000s of small conspiracies. And there is money, lots of money. And corruption. And incompetence.

If you ascribe everything to some giant conspiracy, you are going to miss the point, which is that we are acting out a drama, playing in these bodies as friends and strangers and having an adventure while we learn lessons and grow. Realize the silliness of it all! I know it's serious, but it's also funny as hell!

Metal Dog,

I apologize if my post came off as insulting, it certainly wasn't intended that way.

Nonetheless, my impression is that you are reading way too much into these things. There isn't some vast conspiracy, there are 1000s of small conspiracies. And there is money, lots of money. And corruption. And incompetence.

If you ascribe everything to some giant conspiracy, you are going to miss the point, which is that we are acting out a drama, playing in these bodies as friends and strangers and having an adventure while we learn lessons and grow. Realize the silliness of it all! I know it's serious, but it's also funny as hell!

Thanks for the clarification regarding your intent.

But the rest of what you are advising me on has nothing to do with my intent or what I was stating. Your points are obvious and I have not posted contrary to them.

But there is nothing false nor exaggerated about what I have posted. I have done years of research and even have testimony from individuals and non-internet sources to further add to my knowledge base.

You will actually find this kind of thing more than you think....and this is just what manages to be revealed.

There is much more that never sees the light of day.

I think the average mind would cringe in horror at the total corruption and evil that exists and goes on in the darkest corners of the world.

Now, in this instance the same network I have outlined is existent and potent. There is tons more to it than what I have mentioned. No one can accurately know how severe it gets or doesn't get. But what I have presented so far is not reading to much into anything....the information reads itself.

Do you believe the Twin Towers and building 7 collapsed due to structural failure and fire? Because if you don't...over three thousand Americans and hundreds of thousands have died as a result...how much bigger does a conspiracy have to be to not be "blown out of proportion"?

And who really "did" 911 and how was it done?

I have my theories.

Why was it important for me to question?

Because I was eating at the top floor dining area of the WTC three weeks before 911 with my family during my first trip to Manhattan. To close for comfort for me.

And when the first television broadcast came on the television I happened to be watching it and when I saw those building fall it was a WTF moment. I called up my good friend, a structural engineer, and said, "What the hell is up with that collapse?" His reply, "That kind of collapse could only mean explosives were also detonated in the building." I agreed. Then all the conspiracy information began to snowball from there as well as the cover-up.

My point with the occult and cult connections is that this stuff is religion to a certain segment of the elite population. 911 was a ritual for them and the coming age.

Same with wikileaks and its role in whatever is going to happen with the internet and commerce. 4.5 quadrillion in derivatives and toxic debt can never be repaid. They soaked up a lot of other people's wealth and are ready to role out a new system slowly. And you will thank them for it. Because that is how they design it. This cyber-war is related to commerce....the cult religion of commerce and the London groups I have submitted for your investigation are top on the list of suspects.

If you feel that I am misinterpreting, overstating, freaking out, giving to much credit then that is fine. But how you feel about what I am posting is...well...irrelevant to the presentation submitted or any level of actual conspiracy that may truly exist no matter how small or large. I am not concerned with presenting or debating anything related to diminutiveness or magnitude...just what may be revealed. It isn't submitted for approval...just to consider for those that may find it useful.

• Like 2

Thanks for the clarification regarding your intent.

But the rest of what you are advising me on has nothing to do with my intent or what I was stating. Your points are obvious and I have not posted contrary to them.

But there is nothing false nor exaggerated about what I have posted. I have done years of research and even have testimony from individuals and non-internet sources to further add to my knowledge base.

You will actually find this kind of thing more than you think....and this is just what manages to be revealed.

There is much more that never sees the light of day.

I think the average mind would cringe in horror at the total corruption and evil that exists and goes on in the darkest corners of the world.

Now, in this instance the same network I have outlined is existent and potent. There is tons more to it than what I have mentioned. No one can accurately know how severe it gets or doesn't get. But what I have presented so far is not reading to much into anything....the information reads itself.

Do you believe the Twin Towers and building 7 collapsed due to structural failure and fire? Because if you don't...over three thousand Americans and hundreds of thousands have died as a result...how much bigger does a conspiracy have to be to not be "blown out of proportion"?

And who really "did" 911 and how was it done?

I have my theories.

Why was it important for me to question?

Because I was eating at the top floor dining area of the WTC three weeks before 911 with my family during my first trip to Manhattan. To close for comfort for me.

And when the first television broadcast came on the television I happened to be watching it and when I saw those building fall it was a WTF moment. I called up my good friend, a structural engineer, and said, "What the hell is up with that collapse?" His reply, "That kind of collapse could only mean explosives were also detonated in the building." I agreed. Then all the conspiracy information began to snowball from there as well as the cover-up.

My point with the occult and cult connections is that this stuff is religion to a certain segment of the elite population. 911 was a ritual for them and the coming age.

Same with wikileaks and its role in whatever is going to happen with the internet and commerce. 4.5 quadrillion in derivatives and toxic debt can never be repaid. They soaked up a lot of other people's wealth and are ready to role out a new system slowly. And you will thank them for it. Because that is how they design it. This cyber-war is related to commerce....the cult religion of commerce and the London groups I have submitted for your investigation are top on the list of suspects.

If you feel that I am misinterpreting, overstating, freaking out, giving to much credit then that is fine. But how you feel about what I am posting is...well...irrelevant to the presentation submitted or any level of actual conspiracy that may truly exist no matter how small or large. I am not concerned with presenting or debating anything related to diminutiveness or magnitude...just what may be revealed. It isn't submitted for approval...just to consider for those that may find it useful.

Hey Metal Dog,

I think we can agree on a lot of things. When I said that I believe you are taking this too seriously, I didn't mean that you are entirely wrong about the prevalence of conspiracy and corruption in contemporary civilization.

Were there nefarious forces at work in 9/11? Of course. There is obviously much more to the story then what has been reported in the media since that day. Unfortunately, I am not privy to the groups and networks that have detailed information about what really went down, and by whose authority.

Are there groups with malintent that are conspiring to dominate the world? Of course.

Is there corruption in the governments and the corporations and at the highest levels of many other organizations? Yeah, for sure.

But the reality is that I don't have access to the details of this "master plan." And I seriously doubt that you do either.

I don't mean to take a dump on your research and I am sure that you are a very informed person. But I seriously doubt that there are more than a handful of individuals that really know the details about which entities are pulling the strings.

And above all, my main point being, we are here on a forum about following the Tao. I would presume that you have some sort of spiritual practice. Having had the experiences and trials that I have been blessed with, I don't see what's so urgent or serious about all this. Whatever the "plan" is, and by whomever, doesn't really matter. This is all a play. We're acting out the parts and doing our thing, but in the end it doesn't matter because we all have the possibility of finding pure peace and bliss in our daily lives, and a bunch of old white dudes with money and psychopathic tendencies can't stop me from being fully liberated.

"a bunch of old white dudes with money and psychopathic tendencies can't stop me from being fully liberated."

Sure, but they can play havoc with your mind and body on the way. So until you are indeed fully liberated, you've still got to take care of your vehicle. My opinion anyway. :)

The other thing I find somewhat distasteful about this statement is that it doesn't seem to express any compassion for your fellows who are presently undergoing the nefarious effects of the "old white dudes with money". But I could be wrong (as usual).

"a bunch of old white dudes with money and psychopathic tendencies can't stop me from being fully liberated."

Sure, but they can play havoc with your mind and body on the way. So until you are indeed fully liberated, you've still got to take care of your vehicle. My opinion anyway. :)

The other thing I find somewhat distasteful about this statement is that it doesn't seem to express any compassion for your fellows who are presently undergoing the nefarious effects of the "old white dudes with money". But I could be wrong (as usual).

Oh sure, I've got compassion for those old white dudes (makes me laugh now!). They're living in a world of pain, and I don't have any ill will toward them. They create all the punishment they'll ever need ;) But having compassion for them doesn't change the fact that these are some seriously selfish and misguided motherf_____s. Call a spade a spade.

EDIT: sorry i just realized you were talking about victims rather than perpetrators. All i can say is that, given that I'm one of those people, i have a whole lot of genuine compassion for those that are also on that path. END EDIT

And as for your first point, you are totally right. One can easily see the damage that this type of person has done to people all over the world. Most people. Yeah, they are wreaking havoc.

And again, yes, the road to liberation (while different for each soul) is out-of-this-world hard. As in, the hardest most difficult thing one can do in life. There is no use in prancing around the issue, liberation is challenge enough even without a bunch of psychopaths trying to rain on your parade.

But it can be done.

Edited by S-Curve

Oh the irony :lol: Progressives worried about the application of a law pushed through by the most progressive US president ever!

Personally, I think Pvt Manning should be put on trial for treason and whomever dictated the security protocol that allowed the theft of the information should be given a dishonorable discharge, however many people that may be - sack them all dishonorably, buh bye pensions and what not, apply it evenhandedly all the way up the chain however far it needs to go.

I dont really see applicability for Assange, though - he's not a US citizen, hasnt broken US laws on US soil of any kind - if there's no applicability for the law in a case then you cant charge him just for the sake of charging him because he spread information the government didnt want people to see. It would be a little different if he were a US citizen, but he's not.

Oh the irony :lol: Progressives worried about the application of a law pushed through by the most progressive US president ever!

And which president are you referring to? Obama? Progressive?

What has Obama accomplished in that respect?

In fact, he has simply continued the majority of Bush's policies. The Bush and Obama administrations' actions have been similar to the point of being nearly identical.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this