kathyli

Taoist Master Wang Liping Clarifications & News Report from Lao Zi Academy (http://laoziacademy.us)

An average blue collar makes 1,000-2,000 RMB in China, much much less (down to 2-300 RMB) if he lives in the inner provinces, so that's a huge bunch of money.

But typically Wang's seminar are charged the SAME amount in local currency for the locals, so Chinese will pay 3,900 RMB instead of 3,900 USD.

And by the way typical location is NOT in fancy Hotels, actually quite the opposite, and these kinds of venues when fully booked (usually attendees are in the hundreds) are extremely cheap.

EDIT: official info from the 2008 seminar here (http://hi.baidu.com/qi_gong/blog/item/b7b815fdd7cfe01e08244d71.html), chinese paid 3,000 RMB and foreigners 3,000 USD. Attendees expected up to 500 people. Full board lodging in the hostel they stayed might have been around 150 RMB/day maximum, probably much much less given that it was co-hosted by the local tourism bureau.

Just FYI

YM

PS: was your underlined question a rhetorical one?

that would be the public seminar where you don't have the opportunity to ask Grandmaster any personal questions because there are so many in attendance. by the way, even the public seminars are much more expensive now. my foreign friends who attended didn't even grasp the practice down properly because the translator ratio was so limited. they later attended a private with Grandmaster and thus filled in the many gaps and misunderstandings.

The accommodations at the private Intensive have been quite impressive. No one had complaints about the hot springs hotel in dalian. Internet access was available and meals were overwhelming. Laundry service and spa services were available. just so you understand correctly, YM, that we didn't stay at a cheap hotel.

that would be the public seminar where you don't have the opportunity to ask Grandmaster any personal questions because there are so many in attendance. by the way, even the public seminars are much more expensive now. my foreign friends who attended didn't even grasp the practice down properly because the translator ratio was so limited. they later attended a private with Grandmaster and thus filled in the many gaps and misunderstandings.

The accommodations at the private Intensive have been quite impressive. No one had complaints about the hot springs hotel in dalian. Internet access was available and meals were overwhelming. Laundry service and spa services were available. just so you understand correctly, YM, that we didn't stay at a cheap hotel.

Hello Lotus,

I was just reporting on the 2008 seminar which was public just like the seminar you are proposing.

If the seminar you are talking about were private it would have not been promoted on the web no?

Even the price, that was 3,000 USD (for foreigners) in 2008 shows that it is the same kind of seminar, maybe there are less people now simply because it used to be mostly Chinese (paying 3,000 in local currency) so of course one can raise the same kind of money with 10 times less people if they pay in USD (i.e. If they're foreigners) :)

For the rest I personally think everyone is entitled to sell his products at the price he feels fit, as long as there are customers ready to spend that money there is no problem.

So I was not questioning the amount of money, which I don't care since I don't attend, but simply reporting some facts as some on the board were asking.

YM

Hello Lotus,

I was just reporting on the 2008 seminar which was public just like the seminar you are proposing.

If the seminar you are talking about were private it would have not been promoted on the web no?

Even the price, that was 3,000 USD (for foreigners) in 2008 shows that it is the same kind of seminar, maybe there are less people now simply because it used to be mostly Chinese (paying 3,000 in local currency) so of course one can raise the same kind of money with 10 times less people if they pay in USD (i.e. If they're foreigners) :)

For the rest I personally think everyone is entitled to sell his products at the price he feels fit, as long as there are customers ready to spend that money there is no problem.

So I was not questioning the amount of money, which I don't care since I don't attend, but simply reporting some facts as some on the board were asking.

YM

fyi, the price for the public seminar is at least $3500 USD for foreigners now.

fyi, the price for the public seminar is at least $3500 USD for foreigners now.

Here you go again: seminars are ALL public, otherwise we wouldn't be discussing them here !

And, I repeat, he can charge 35,000 USD and it would not bother me either

Best

YM

• Like 2

Here you go again: seminars are ALL public, otherwise we wouldn't be discussing them here !

Best

YM

let's get our terminology clear here, YM. the public seminar for $3500 consists of over 300 in attendance making it impossible for foreign students to discuss questions directly with Grandmaster let alone learn the practice correctly.

the Private Intensives consist of under 15 students so Grandmaster can address individual student needs and work personally to help us progress. there is a big difference here so we do need to share this with clarity.

let's get our terminology clear here, YM.

Yes, let's clear terminology.

Then the seminar is maybe "small" but still public, as it is open to strangers found on the web just like the one I posted

Anyway, feel free to call it anyway you feel fit

Best

YM

Edited by YMWong
  • Like 2

Best

YM

I think he should charge 35k per seminar. At least then he would not try to "appear" fair. Thirty Five hundred dollars plus travel for a 10 day seminar ... well, as my wife would say. 他骗人了

I think he should charge 35k per seminar. At least then he would not try to "appear" fair. Thirty Five hundred dollars plus travel for a 10 day seminar ... well, as my wife would say. 他骗人了

heh, your lady is right on the money, hats off to her. but what can u do? as they say "there is one born every minute"

• Like 1

Good points.

This is my two cent's worth. Life is short, but in our short life we have to make many choices. In general though, one can consciously choose to focus more on the positive or on the negative aspects of things and situations. For those who choose to focus more on the positive, the negative tends to become less and less significant over time, and things that might seem like large or significant issues to those who focus more on the negative will more likely appear as less significant or as a complete non-issue to those who make a practice of focusing on the positive aspects of things.

One who focuses on the positive will tend to increase their positive energy and experiences over time and thus attract even more positive energy and situations to themselves, while the person who tends to focus more on the negative tends to waste and tie up much of their energy in conflict and negativity, which can only be detrimental to themselves and possibly to others as well, if others allow themselves to be influenced by such negativity. There will always be those whose hearts are not at peace, and we often don't have much control over what others say or do, but if one concentrates on calming one's own heart and stays focused on the positive as best as one is able, external negative influences will naturally become less and less of a factor. Consider this. The reality is the positive remains the positive despite what others may say, do, or feel. We don't have control over others for the most part but we do have control over ouselves if we put in the effort. :)

There is always at least some room for improvement in all things, but how one approaches such matters is a matter of personal choice. Aside from a few minor wrinkles, I see nothing but good opportunity here for people serious about learning what master Wang is offering to teach. Focus on the goal and pay little heed to minor obstacles along the way. Many thanks to master Wang and his various students that are helping to make these workshops possible! For those who are interested in these teachings, stay positive as there are likely many more good things and opportunities to come. If the current situation is not suitable or feasible, one can either pursue other options in the mean time, and/or wait for a situation in the future that will be more suitable for your situation. Patience is a virtue, or so I have heard. So many good things to focus on, why waste time on minor hiccups? Things have a tendancy of working themselves out when one stays focused on the positive, no? :D

The reason I posted this is because I am absolutely exasperated by all these rants and insults that had been flying around here. It has done nothing except hurting and embarrassing the reputation of Master Wang and the school. I very much preferred to have it resolved internally and I tried to start a discussion on the facebook page of Master Wang's students but no one really interested. So let's discuss and resolve it here, get rid of all the confusions here by coming out clean, put to rest all these nonsenses that had been so irritating and infuriating to me and I am sure to many other Master Wang's students that have been watching silently on this board.
Thank you. Chinese culture unfortunately tends to be very conflict-avoidant, so people will keep tiptoeing around the elephant in the middle of the room until it's been completely trashed. Clearly though, this situation is long overdue for some direct 3rd-party intervention.

It's like someone just dropped a stinkbomb in the room, and everyone is red in the face quietly wincing. Well, time to quit holding your breaths and crack a f'n window open & clear the air already!!

So IMO here, this whole psychodrama ultimately has little to do with accounting fees, "stealing pens" or even Longmen Pai...and will thus not really be solved on this level of petty quarrel.

It's really just another classic case of peoples' personal issues being played out in their lives at large. Which will also keep repeating themselves over and over like bad reruns until they finally resolve them. That is the only real solution here. Your world is merely your mirror. So, if you have poor relations with your friends, colleagues, partners or family - then you got issues (being reflected and Freudian-projected outward). An emotionally-cleared person should have very healthy relationships with all their close peers. If not, then you're probably due for some internal auditing..

Getting past this blockage thus requires a lot of self-inquiry and self-reflection. And although this might seem like a distraction from training...this IS actually a real part of any genuine spiritual cultivation! (It took me the past 2 frustrating years to slowly realize this, lol.) You must master humanity before you can strive for immortality! And, defining YOUR defining struggle in life...and successfully resolving it...will actually put you on the doorstep to Enlightenment. Because much of our "houtian identities" are based upon our core issues. So, as you release your core issues...you are releasing core aspects of your illusive selves.. And when you eventually remove every shell off a Russian egg - what is left?

So, when someone sounds like a broken record because they are painfully struggling with the same issue or pattern over and over again...they are actually getting close to identifying the "root of their ignorance." And cutting it off. So, this is actually a good sign of progress - like the storm before the calm. The key here though is to dive INTO the eye of the storm to find calm - not keep perpetually spinning around its edges... To escape that trap, you must delve IN, not OUT of it!

THE WAY OUT IS THE WAY IN.

Didn't mean to beat a dead horse here - but Master Wang has already had an unsavory experience with another foreigner who was charging his students 24,000 euros merely to "introduce" them to him. Although he has been very gracious in this unprecedented global outreach program to teach foreigners - I'm afraid that another sour experience like this could cause Master Wang to stop bothering before it even had much of a chance to take root abroad. I think this would be a horrible loss to all of us - and we really can't afford to screw this up!

So, I urge us all to diligently work through our own issues and bring our best selves to the communal Longmen Pai table. There's just too much at stake for everyone here. Let's keep it real but play nice, everybody. :P

Thanks for everybody's contributions thus far.

B)

/\

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

:rolleyes:

Thank you. Chinese culture unfortunately tends to be very conflict-avoidant, so people will keep tiptoeing around the elephant in the middle of the room until it's been completely trashed. Clearly though, this situation is long overdue for some direct 3rd-party intervention.

It's like someone just dropped a stinkbomb in the room, and everyone is red in the face quietly wincing. Well, time to quit holding your breaths and crack a f'n window open & clear the air already!!

So IMO here, this whole psychodrama ultimately has little to do with accounting fees, "stealing pens" or even Longmen Pai...and will thus not really be solved on this level of petty quarrel.

It's really just another classic case of peoples' personal issues being played out in their lives at large. Which will also keep repeating themselves over and over like bad reruns until they finally resolve them. That is the only real solution here. Your world is merely your mirror. So, if you have poor relations with your friends, colleagues, partners or family - then you got issues (being reflected and Freudian-projected outward). An emotionally-cleared person should have very healthy relationships with all their close peers. If not, then you're probably due for some internal auditing..

Getting past this blockage thus requires a lot of self-inquiry and self-reflection. And although this might seem like a distraction from training...this IS actually a real part of any genuine spiritual cultivation! (It took me the past 2 frustrating years to slowly realize this, lol.) You must master humanity before you can strive for immortality! And, defining YOUR defining struggle in life...and successfully resolving it...will actually put you on the doorstep to Enlightenment. Because much of our "houtian identities" are based upon our core issues. So, as you release your core issues...you are releasing core aspects of your illusive selves.. And when you eventually remove every shell off a Russian egg - what is left?

So, when someone sounds like a broken record because they are painfully struggling with the same issue or pattern over and over again...they are actually getting close to identifying the "root of their ignorance." And cutting it off. So, this is actually a good sign of progress - like the storm before the calm. The key here though is to dive INTO the eye of the storm to find calm - not keep perpetually spinning around its edges... To escape that trap, you must delve IN, not OUT of it!

Didn't mean to beat a dead horse here - but Master Wang has already had an unsavory experience with another foreigner who was charging his students 24,000 euros merely to "introduce" them to him. Although he has been very gracious in this unprecedented global outreach program to teach foreigners - I'm afraid that another sour experience like this could cause Master Wang to stop bothering before it even had much of a chance to take root abroad. I think this would be a horrible loss to all of us - and we really can't afford to screw this up!

So, I urge us all to diligently work through our own issues and bring our best selves to the communal Longmen Pai table. There's just too much at stake for everyone here. Let's keep it real but play nice, everybody. :P

B)

/\

B)

/\

thank you Vortex for taking the time and energy to post this. certainly it has been an incredible learning experience and perhaps it shows that our Grandmaster is truly soo incredible that students feel the need to fight over supporting him :) let's suppose that is the TRUTH as crazy as that sounds..

now how often does this kind of thing happen? it may be comical to you, but i assume it is also rare.

thank you for sharing, your input is appreciated..

• Like 1

Hi, Niklas

Happy Chinese Lunar new year to you. We apologize very much for unable release the answers for all questions. We're doing the documentation for Master Wang Liping's teaching (book translation, answering questions, etc. ). Please to be patient, it'll be available to all friends sooner or later.

As we communicated through phone and email, we'll share more helpful information to you. By the way, we have a forum (click here for link) in English and Germany, which is greatly supported by Marc Dietschi *, we'll input more information on this forum.

*: Marc was firstly learned from my good friend Qin Ling, who also Master Wang's authorized disciple and teacher, and held retreat in German and Russia.

I was present at the online meet up December 25th 2010 and I would be very happy if the answers could be posted here because I don't remember them so clearly.

Thank you.

• Like 2

I second this. It would be wonderful if the text of the translations of Master Wang's answers could be posted on say, the Laozi Academy site.

I already signed up through http://laoziacademy.us/2011_neidan.htm and I am practicing tree balancing in FL. Spring is a pretty good season. Following the update information of Lao Zi Academy, I found the new post in the forum of LZA as follows:

http://www.longmenpai.com/forum/showthread.php?91-TREE-BALANCING-ARTS-%28Ping-Heng-Gong-%E5%B9%B3%E8%A1%A1%E5%8A%9F%29&p=405#post405

TREE BALANCING ARTS (Ping Heng Gong 平衡功)

History and theory

Balancing Arts are traditional excises of Taoism moving arts. They had been kept in secret by Taoist qigong masters for centuries and was introduced to the public recently by Wang Liping, one of the most powerful Taoist master at our time. Master Wang had been trained by three Taoist masters in Lao Mountain in Shandong Province, China since his childhood and began to serve the public in 1980s. Balancing Arts have been proved to be a very effective way of improving our internal qi, external qi and healing power.

Master Wang taught people doing tree balancing arts.

The Balancing Arts were developed on the basis of ancient Tunashu (breathing technique), combined....

• Like 2

I already signed up through http://laoziacademy.us/2011_neidan.htm and I am practicing tree balancing in FL. Spring is a pretty good season. Following the update information of Lao Zi Academy, I found the new post in the forum of LZA as follows:

http://www.longmenpai.com/forum/showthread.php?91-TREE-BALANCING-ARTS-%28Ping-Heng-Gong-%E5%B9%B3%E8%A1%A1%E5%8A%9F%29&p=405#post405

TREE BALANCING ARTS (Ping Heng Gong 平衡功)

History and theory

Balancing Arts are traditional excises of Taoism moving arts. They had been kept in secret by Taoist qigong masters for centuries and was introduced to the public recently by Wang Liping, one of the most powerful Taoist master at our time. Master Wang had been trained by three Taoist masters in Lao Mountain in Shandong Province, China since his childhood and began to serve the public in 1980s. Balancing Arts have been proved to be a very effective way of improving our internal qi, external qi and healing power.

Master Wang taught people doing tree balancing arts.

The Balancing Arts were developed on the basis of ancient Tunashu (breathing technique), combined....

Really good information posted here. Actually they are basic arts but high-level ones with top importance. I believe Lao Zi Academy will continue to teach and release some practical and simple trainnig and cultivation arts in the future.

• Like 1

B)

/\

Vortex, i am afraid you are absolutely right. i was neutral just watching the posts and now decided to sign up with laozi academy to give them a chance to play fairly. but instead (personal attacks edited by moderator)####

"5. Extra cost for translation: Please give the money (USD 20 / day) to someone, when someone do the translation service to you.

Total fee > = USD 3900. (We are sorry for this, because it's out of our vision)."

#### As my good friends have attended all april august and december 2010 intensives, the price has always consistently been $3900. ####

Anyone with direct contact to Grandmaster, pls make sure he knows what is going on. ####

I don't belong to any organizations, I am just a student who is extremely lucky to have learned directly from Master Wang and one his student. I don't think anyone should start accusing Richard or Kathy for false advertising before they have all the facts because there are a lot of confusions out there right now, especially on the board regarding, apparently, the two organizations that are holding seminars for Master Wang. Note that Master Wang, as Richard had said on the other thread, do not participate and mostly unaware of what's being posted on the internet, so all these bickering and insults are purely reflection of the flaws of the participants here alone. Now having that out of the hat, I would like to present the following FACTS, not opinion or hearsay, that I know and I would like everyone to consider them before making any judgment.

FACTS:

(1) Richard has been leading groups of international students to study with Master Wang for a long time. In 2009 Dec, he brought a small group of US and European students to study with Master Wang privately and this group includes Jeannette (DragonGateNYC) (someone told me the price before but I don't remember it exactly, it was $1000-1500 for 5 days or something, it may not be correct though).

(2) Jeanette asked Master Wang if she can lead a group to study with him directly in April 2010 and Master Wang agreed.

(3) I participated that seminar. I was quoted $3700 for the price and I was told it was a special for old student and asked not to talk to others about how much I was paying, which I found odd since giving discount to old student is a reasonable thing to do and no one would object. However, after we had arrived, I was asked to pay extra $200 more for "translator's fee", obviously everyone was very upset and we couldn't believe we had to pay extra on top of what was a clearly a previously agreed upon price. I didn't want to make a scene and paid anyway even though I can listen, speak and write perfect Chinese.

(4) Another seminar was held in August 2010, not sure who organized that one since some of the students seemed to be Mr. Wang Tingjun's old students (I could be wrong) and Jeanette was also present.

(5) Disagreement between Kathy and Jeanette broke out in Oct/Nov 2010, Jeanette started her own website, dragongatenyc.

(6)In Nov 2010, I got invitations from both Richard and Jeanette about the Dec seminar, Richard told me the price was $3100, tuition $2000, hotel and foods $1100, a translator fee $100 for those who don't speak Chinese, so the fee was waived for me. Jeanette quoted me a $3900 price.

So now that we have the above info, let's take a look again at all these confusions, which invariably arise when there are two rival organizations and the financial detail are so murky. It seems to me that the $400 extra that Richard mention is already included in the $3600 number since the Dec. price, which Richard led and was the translator I believe, was $3200. So maybe Jeanette didn't get that memo and was confused? Or is it the other way round? It will be easy to resolve if Jeanette can just state clearly how the $3900 price was distributed? How much is for Master Wang? How much is for the hotels/food? How much is the translator's fee etc? Note that I don't care if there is a commission charged, but please make it transparent.

The reason I posted this is because I am absolutely exasperated by all these rants and insults that had been flying around here. It has done nothing except hurting and embarrassing the reputation of Master Wang and the school. I very much preferred to have it resolved internally and I tried to start a discussion on the facebook page of Master Wang's students but no one really interested. So let's discuss and resolve it here, get rid of all the confusions here by coming out clean, put to rest all these nonsenses that had been so irritating and infuriating to me and I am sure to many other Master Wang's students that have been watching silently on this board.

Ken has a very good post here illustrating the pictures of money talk. Those two posts above ( by Sutra and Taozen, could be same person from a same IP) are actually nonsense,

1.why are they intentionally insulting Lao Zi Academy and its members?

because those members are finger-printed disciples of Master Wang or Master Wang is wrong with his views to those disciples??

2.why don't they post all information ( from 1-7)they received from Lao Zi Academy but only "5. Extra cost for translation: ....."

3. All potential attendees could have two options to select( April retreat and Dec. retreat which will be hosted by Lao Zi Academy (http://laoziacademy.us/2011_neidan.htm)). I think several Doctors in Lao Zi Academy could have no time to fight with a ####

$300-400 could not be a big deal. Even some guys want to make this small amount of money covering trip and tuition cosr, this only shows the life even for pursuing Taoism is an uneasy thing and needs money to support.

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 1

you expected kathy and husband to play nice? you thought exposing them publicly would help them to behave respectfully and honorably? kathy and husband must be neglecting their practice; it's quite clear they don't share any vision for harmony. forgettaboutit!

Comments on the retreat( organized by Lao Zi Academy in last September ) writen by dragonrt on Taobums

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:19 PM

The retreat was very well worth every penny. The most important thing was having a chance to talk to master Wang and asked questions directly. Even those who paid thousands to attend master Wang's public retreat in China didn't have a chance to talk to him. We learned and practiced the 3 "Gongs" from Master Wang's teaching of Ling-Bao Internal Arts. The instructions are well prepared. We even had a chance to learn and practice the newly introduced "Nine Palace Baqua Stepping" method. The group meditation session in baqua formation was powerful. The introduction to "Secret of Golden Flower" is well explained. Wished we have more time to practice it. Heard from Kathy that Master Wang may consider to come to the States to hold a 2 week long retreat if there are enough interests. A sign-up sheet, anyone?

• Like 1

My advice to everyone here is to choose whichever way you wan to join Master Wang's seminars, be it through laoziacademy or dragongatenyc, there is absolutely no need to make a new anonymous internet identity for the sole purpose of trolling on the other group's thread. Please be respectful to the others, they are not your enemies.

Spend more time on your practice instead and less time trolling on the internet.

• Like 2

Dear friends,

Just want to remind to all those who wish to practice Sleeping Arts (Shui-Gong)with Master Wang **. Master Wang normally together with us by Sleeping Arts (Shui-Gong)on the 1st and 8th full moon (mid-moon festival) days of each lunar year. More information about Sleeping Arts, please visit our forum @ here.

For 2011, the 1st full moon days (正月14 15 16) are Feb. 16th 17th & 18th; the 8th full moon days (八月14 15 16) are Sept. 11th 12th 13th. If you check Lao Zi Academy homepage, you'll see Master Wang's calligraphic writing banner, and the writing was dated as 2010 mid-moon festival. During 2010 mid-moon festival, Master Wang, Kathy and other Korea monks practiced in the mountains of Zhejiang province and conceived the big plan of "Lao Zi Academy".

Followings are guidine for doing 1 hour Sleeping Arts (Shui-Gong)on 22:00pm to 23:00pm of your local time.

1. 正月14 (Feb. 16th). Position 1: lie down on your back, palms down, look through the ceiling as far away as you can, then bring the light in to the point between your eyebows, close your eyes, move the light to XUE, then to MU and TIAN. After that, bring it down to DAN TIAN. Inhale and exhale 24 times through your pores into DAN TIAN. Then remain attentive to what is happening to you.

2. 正月15 (Feb. 17th). Sit down with crossed legs, look with open eyes as far away as you can, then bring the light into the point between your eyebows, close your eyes, then just sit until 23 hour and see what is happening to you.

3. 正月16 (Feb. 18th). position 9: lie down palms up, look through the ceiling as far away as you can, then bring the light into the point between your eyebows, close your eyes, move the light to XUE. Then inhale through Xue from the universe and exhale back through XUE 24 times.

**: (The Sleeping Arts (Shui-Gong)with Master Wang might ONLY be powerful for the genuine Dao seekers who are in the networking and CONNECTION to our lineage. Lao Zi Academy won't take the responsibility for the malfunction caused by your literal misunderstanding here. We encourage you face-to-face learn from Taoist Master Wang Liping and his authorized disciples all over the world.)

---- Lao Zi Academy

Comments on the retreat( organized by Lao Zi Academy in last September ) writen by dragonrt on Taobums

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:19 PM

The retreat was very well worth every penny. The most important thing was having a chance to talk to master Wang and asked questions directly. Even those who paid thousands to attend master Wang's public retreat in China didn't have a chance to talk to him. We learned and practiced the 3 "Gongs" from Master Wang's teaching of Ling-Bao Internal Arts. The instructions are well prepared. We even had a chance to learn and practice the newly introduced "Nine Palace Baqua Stepping" method. The group meditation session in baqua formation was powerful. The introduction to "Secret of Golden Flower" is well explained. Wished we have more time to practice it. Heard from Kathy that Master Wang may consider to come to the States to hold a 2 week long retreat if there are enough interests. A sign-up sheet, anyone?

Edited by richardliao
  • Like 2

For the people who can read Chinese. Please see news report from our good friend "WU-Xin (无心)"

Link: http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_623064ce0100pl81.html

Name: The succesful completement of the instructors pre-training for preparing 2011 Nov. Chinese Taoism close door retreat (2011年 中国道教闭关体验营暨内丹养生讲座辅导员培训圆满结束).

Main points: Approved by Jinhua Taoists Association, Jinhua immortal Huang Temple will hold a Taoists Health Cultivation Seminar and close door practicing retreat on Nov, 2011. Taoist Master Wang Liping was specially invited to be the main coach for this evnet. To prepare for this event, Taoist Master Wang spent his Chinese Spring Festival holidays( 10 days from Lunar Jan. 5th to 15th) together with the senior students and friends / relatives, and consived for the succesful Taoism event. "WU-Xin (无心)" just made a brief report about how happy we are together, and how we prepare the comming event.

Edited by kathyli
  • Like 1