Sign in to follow this  
Naziri

AFFORDABLE Daoist Kung Fu in Southern Ohio

Semi-Private Kung-Fu lessons!!!

$72 a month. Most schools are charging between $100-$120 a month these days. i train at my home so the price is low.

You will have to work hard and not complain. "Kung-fu" means "hard work" and together it means "accomplishment".

If you complain about traditional Kung-fu training the lesson will be over for the day. If this happens more than once the lessons will be over without refund. You will not be asked to do anything unreasonable, but you will not get watered-down training, like at most Kung-fu schools in America today.

Contact me now and start training this week!

Semi-Private Kung-Fu lessons!!!

$72 a month. Most schools are charging between $100-$120 a month these days. i train at my home so the price is low.

You will have to work hard and not complain. "Kung-fu" means "hard work" and together it means "accomplishment".

If you complain about traditional Kung-fu training the lesson will be over for the day. If this happens more than once the lessons will be over without refund. You will not be asked to do anything unreasonable, but you will not get watered-down training, like at most Kung-fu schools in America today.

Contact me now and start training this week!

Hold your horses Scooby-doo we got questions for you.

Why $72? Because of the 72 levels in Mopai ? Or is it just because of tax?

How come you don't offer refunds? Can I get a 90-day free trial money back guarantee?

Does it come with free drinks? Do I get a t-shirt? Do you offer a certification that is regionally and nationally accredited?

Why not $79.99? Can you guarantee me that your training will teach me in 21 days how to beat up Chuck Norris ????

Sign in to follow this