Warrior Body Buddha Mind

Bak Fu Sunn Yee Gong - White Tiger Healing Energy

Hello,

Yes, we will be releasing the Elementary level of the Bak Fu Sunn Yee Gong possible on a DVD later, but we are looking to release it as a online course soon. This level is all seated and most are static holding different postures (hand signs/mudras). Each level has a breath percentage and has stages within each meditation to be understood!

They are to be mastered each in the order taught, but once you have the complete 18 you can choose any that resinates with you for any sitting. According to my teacher, you dont need to sit for hours to achieve maximum results. He believes for beginners 5-10 minutes and working up to 15-20 mins, this of course is you have mastered stillness. The breath percentage is what supercharges the posture for the meditations, you will find some of these in other styles but to me the breath percentage is what connects you into the meditation.

It was used for healing oneself and creates a type of energy according to GMDW that is different to my "Burning Palm Healing Energy System". The Burning Palm is Martial -spiritual - Healing, This system is DEEP, definitely spiritual but is part of the Bak Fu Pai system which has many external hand set and the Bak Fu Sunn Yee gong was the system behind the Bak Fu Pai. Flying Phoenix is different according to GMDW!

I was told to release the 1st Level - Elementary of the Bak Fu Sunn Gong, and yes there will be a free meditation or 2 on youtube done by myself or my representitive in Europe - Sifu Christer Wretfors.

Be Well

Sifu Garry

• Like 1

I'm interested in this also. Sounds very good.

Thanks for posting your videos here Garry. I'm enjoying them.

I've never trained in Bak Mei but it looks awesome.

Keep up the good work.

The Fei Fung Sunn Gong was said to come to Fung Do Duk by a vision of a Goddess, the Bak Fu Sunn Yee Gong is the Original Bak Fu Pai - Internal Cultivation System, is it any better than Sifu Terry Dunn's, I dont think that is an issue its how well you resonate with the chosen energy system of you choice. This system will sort the men out from the boys, totally internal nothing but sitting , standing and moving meditations. It does have Dan Tian breathing, body breathing and other weird things I will share later but I think this system should be out there for the world to experience would be a shame for it to die.

Anyway I was told to release certain material at certain times, this is my quest for my teacher!

Sifu Garry

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QTtQcezsPo&feature=email

Hi All,

Just a Introduction from Sifu Christer Wretfors, he is not only my Representative but one of my closest and best friends. Sifu Christer has been working on the Sunn Yee Gong of Bak Fu Pai for over 10yrs and its been his specialty with other rare information. Sifu Christer was also a teacher in other chinese martial arts before becoming my student and disciple. His depth of internal alchemy is very high and I'll be working on this production with him, basically tag teaming the Sunn Yee Gong! ;)

Anyone interested in one of Bak Fu Pai's most treasured internal alchemy methods, should contact Sifu Christer as he is the the person in charge of spreading this system apart myself. I have made Sifu Christer (Only) the Sunn Yee Gong - keeper due to his vast years of Inner work with internal arts like Taiji Chuan, amongst other arts before joining with me.

Ill be adding a clip soon, explaining other details and so you all can get both inputs from both "Warrior Body Buddha Mind" Teachers!

Sifu Garry Hearfield

With all the snow on the video clip I guess he's based in the UK. :)

The weather's been atrocious here for the last couple of weeks.

Hey Sifu,

Thanks for the intro...all I can say is "puh!". And yah, you defo need to get back over here, how about late spring 2011, hopefully all this white crap covering the ground will be gone by then...

adept,

Sorry mate, not in the UK although I visit there from time to time. I feel your pain about the weather, I'm not a winter person myself.

Chris

Sorry mate, not in the UK although I visit there from time to time. I feel your pain about the weather, I'm not a winter person myself.

Hej Chris,

Do you teach classes in Sweden? I get over to Ystad from time to time.

Cheers

Rob