Sign in to follow this  
pappamolla

Ejaculation control for "everyone"

If your body want's to loose the seed let it. If you think it does it too much eat plenty of healthy food to compensate. Also if you retain semen you can get problems with your prostate and infections in your bladder etc. Let the tao flow.

• Like 1

So, in simple words: I’d like to maintain an health body, I know that if I have frequent ejaculation I weaken my body. But I don’t want to hurt me with imbalanced energy.

Strike through mine, as not everyone subscribes to that view. Retention, IMHO needs to be just a part of an entire balanced system. As a "focus" it seem to usually do more harm than good.

Check out http://www.alchemicaltaoism.com/ especially the Healing Love section. It's Trunk's site (a member here) that has a lot of information on this topic.

• Like 2

I read that site.

But you don't have answered to my questions

For a guy who don’t practice meditation, a “non Taoist”, is possible to practice some kind of retention, ejaculation interval management (like 1 ejaculation every 4 intercourses) without side effects ?

Yes it's possible to moderate. But nobody can tell you if you can do it, just experiment.

Edited by King Kabalabhati

That sense of heat you are getting is called "stagnation" in chinese medicine, and stagnations is a very , very, very, bad thing.

What are the side effects and how can i eliminate that feeling?

Semen retention is usually a very small part of a much larger system. In fact, in some cases semen retention is not the goal, it is the byproduct of correct practice.

So after you have taken practices which allow you to feel and regulate your body (energetically and physically), then when you partake in sex, you can move the energy in places it doesn't normally go. When your awareness changes from just ejaculation, to any number of other things possible during sex, then you don't ejaculate as frequently.

Best thing I can suggest for doing this safely and without potentially harmful side effects is to not just practice semen retention alone, but adopt a practice which allows you to feel and value the other energies/sensations which sex can provide, cultivate an awareness and/or control of those, and you'd be surprised how that can lead to a reduce in the frequency of ejaculation, even if you do orgasm.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang
  • Like 1

What are the side effects and how can i eliminate that feeling?

The side effects can be numerous and varied, and as to how you can eliminate that feeling, refer to what I said in my previous post.

I read that site.

For a guy who don’t practice meditation, a “non Taoist”, is possible to practice some kind of retention, ejaculation interval management (like 1 ejaculation every 4 intercourses) without side effects ?

NO!

You are wasting your time. Semen retention is potentially dangerous for people who do meditate. For people who do not meditate semen retention is simply self abuse.

You must understand that everytime you have intercourse, you are stimulating your semen to leave your body. If you do not allow it to leave, it will sit in your body and rot and make you sick! Let it go.

Edited by fiveelementtao
  • Like 4

I read that site.

For a guy who don't practice meditation, a "non Taoist", is possible to practice some kind of retention, ejaculation interval management (like 1 ejaculation every 4 intercourses) without side effects ?

Yes of course. It is most ordinary, attaineable, skill. do not aim for it forcefully. it is the fruit of intercourse. very beautiful. no big deal. it may lead to many mutual climaxes

There is one way you can do this safely and benefically and that is through Karezza. It is an extremely simnple form of relaxeed interecourse with almost no momevement. It leads to valey orgasms and not peak orgasms. IF you have ONLY this type of sex then you can go for months or years wihtout spilling your seed and without getting problems from not doing so. THe proof of that you can find at reuniting.info. There are many people in that forum you have gone for many montsh and over a year having karezza sex almost every day and experiecing vitrually no side effects. What fivelementao says is for the most part correct about other methods of semen retention used during more vigorous sex or hotter arousal states but not about Karezza and that can be documented very well. Search through my posts in threads about sexuality and you will find more about this. I warn you though that to do this type of sex, especially when you do not meditate on the side, you need to hardly move and keep the arousal and "hotness" down. Read the material on the reuniting site and ask for advice there.

Well.

Like i said i know very well taoism, but for now i don't want and don't have time to learn meditation.

The problem is very very simple. Now i'm 38, and i like very much sex. I practice sport very seriously. And if i ejaculate often i have problem. I think you know very well the effects of ejaculation.

Last year i overtrained, have various problems, an incredible exhaustion, with some kind of little infections. Initially i thought the problem was the training, then i discovered that the problem was the too frequent ejaculation. For example, it's impossible for me to have sex every day.

So, that's why i'm trying to find a solution.

I have no scientific proof to back up my claims but i personally feel that the only effect of semen retention will be psychologically/emotionally not physical. I think you'd be more voulnurable to violent outburst or physical viloence if you dont know how to control yourslef mentally....my 2 cents

Well.

Like i said i know very well taoism, but for now i don't want and don't have time to learn meditation.

The problem is very very simple. Now i'm 38, and i like very much sex. I practice sport very seriously. And if i ejaculate often i have problem. I think you know very well the effects of ejaculation.

Last year i overtrained, have various problems, an incredible exhaustion, with some kind of little infections. Initially i thought the problem was the training, then i discovered that the problem was the too frequent ejaculation. For example, it's impossible for me to have sex every day.

So your real motive is too be able to have sex everyday without getting tired?.....idk if TB is the best place for this solution

Semen Retention is awesome! Go for it. If you are planning to ejaculate every 4 times it should not be much of a problem that you do not meditate.

Many lazy westerners find Semen retention to difficult to really master, and then go against the roots of their own traditions, saying stupid stuff like it has no benefits, or will turn you into sexually psychotic killing machine.

They are flailing around in the dark, convinced they know how to cultivate. lol. Time will tell.

As long as you find good instruction on dealing with any side effects that emerge, you will be fine.

Ahhaha, well hows my condescending tone for the morning? I must have woken up on the wrong side of bed.

I think Semen retention is of critical importance for many traditions, and If you can not feel the positive effects of it, you are just not as developed as you think you are :P

Guest sykkelpump

Semen Retention is awesome! Go for it. If you are planning to ejaculate every 4 times it should not be much of a problem that you do not meditate.

Many lazy westerners find Semen retention to difficult to really master, and then go against the roots of their own traditions, saying stupid stuff like it has no benefits, or will turn you into sexually psychotic killing machine.

They are flailing around in the dark, convinced they know how to cultivate. lol. Time will tell.

As long as you find good instruction on dealing with any side effects that emerge, you will be fine.

Ahhaha, well hows my condescending tone for the morning? I must have woken up on the wrong side of bed.

I think Semen retention is of critical importance for many traditions, and If you can not feel the positive effects of it, you are just not as developed as you think you are :P

Well,since you know so much about it,why didnt you tell him how to do it?

I personally think he better forgets about it

Sorry guys, but i thought you were experts about this topic. I still really am confused

So, i re-formulate the question.

what are the side effects of semen retention that a non/meditation/practitioner can encounter?

Sorry guys, but i thought you were experts about this topic. I still really am confused

what are the side effects of semen retention that a non/meditation/practitioner can encounter?

In the book "Beelzebub's Tales to his Grandson" Gurdjieff talks a little bit about retention and says that what he encountered in communities where they practice retention but have lost the esoteric knowledge how to transform the energy like Christian Trappist monestaries that the energy can have an involutionary influence on a person, so what he commonly witnessed was that the monks would either get fat and chubby like a pig, or lean build with a mean cruel psyche.

Manic, hot headed, angry, agitated, all your emotions can get amplified way too much. All sorts of imbalances I suppose. I think a lot of what one can experience would be symptoms of excess dopamine.

Then you have the physical dangers stemming from the technique used. Too forceful pelvic contractions can lead to pains that are hard to get rid of. Google semen retention dangers.

How about you do five minutes of inner smile every day. If you do that and ejaculate every four times you should probably do all right. A lot of the imbalances seems to come from the sexual energy not being balanced out by heart energy. This is why the fire and water technique on alchemicaltaoism.com works. So cuddling will help. Inner smile will help. Tactile touch therapy will help. Fantasies about lovemaking not just fucking will help.

You could also look into the key sound technique. It should help with teaching you multiple orgasms that blend with heart energy rather well. The aneros can laso help you with the whole multiple orgasm endevour and can be wildly pleasurable.

Edited by markern

Hi pappamolla,

Let me rephrase what I have understood:

You like very much sex but according to your experience ejaculating too much caused you some problems.

You don't want to learn and practice anything else than retention (no meditation, no others preparatory practices).

I have some questions:

When some people here tell you that it may cause you some major problems if you practice retention; are you feeling disappointed and angry because you are hoping that practicing retention only could be enough to solve your problem and you don't want this hope being destroyed?

If yes, can you tell me more about the negative feelings you have towards the idea of having to practice meditation/other things than retention? Is it that you are afraid that having to practice something else than retention might turn you away from your immediate goal? Or is it that you are afraid that some relatives might ask you questions if they see you practicing some meditation etc?

Leopoldson

Well.

Edited by leopoldson
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this