al.

Internal Vision and Remote Viewing

Does anyone have any tips for developing internal vision and remote viewing?

From what I've gathered, through meditation, once one can sustain a clear mind, and can fix unwavering concentration on a single part of the body, there arises a capacity to not just feel every detail, but to actually see inside the body.

I assume this same capacity can be used to do what's called 'remote viewing'.

Any tips or ideas?

• Like 1

From what I've gathered, through meditation, once one can sustain a clear mind, and can fix unwavering concentration on a single part of the body, there arises a capacity to not just feel every detail, but to actually see inside the body.

Any tips or ideas?

I believe mastering the alpha and theta states are the most useful.

Interesting thoughts ralis. Do you mind expanding on that a bit? How does one go about mastering those states?

Interesting thoughts ralis. Do you mind expanding on that a bit? How does one go about mastering those states?

I will post some info later today.

In the second year of my meditation, I experienced several incidents where I perceived that I was outside my body watching people doing things. The one I remember the most was looking at a family, A father, mother, and son, looking at me, almost as if they were looking behind me. I realized that they were in a mall and they were looking at a display in a window, my consciousness just happened to be within the space of that display at that time.

I can't say that this was real, that I actually was someplace else, but it did seem very real at that time. I had other experiences as well, suddenly being deep in the woods, dark woods in fact, with very little light, seeing the dappled rays of sunlight come down through the leaves and rest upon the forest floor. None of these experiences was particularly insightful, and in fact they began to worry me, since it was not at all a natural feeling, to be outside one's own body.

It passed after time went on. I'm not sure I would encourage one to pursue this as a means of enlightenment or greater understanding, in my mind it is more akin to a parlor trick, in that it has the illusion of power, but in fact it is very distracting. Everything you need to know you can find where you are at right now.

Anyways, I just thought I might share that experience.

Aaron

• Like 2

Those states can be achieved by light sound machines, binaural beats, etc. Silva Dynamics offers some CD's on remote viewing. Transparent Corp. has excellent software.

These are tools that can greatly assist in mastering these states. However, it takes a lot of work.

Those states can be achieved by light sound machines, binaural beats, etc. Silva Dynamics offers some CD's on remote viewing. Transparent Corp. has excellent software.

These are tools that can greatly assist in mastering these states. However, it takes a lot of work.

Gotcha, thanks.

How do you tie this in with stuff like remote viewing? Know anybody who is able to produce anything that's even remotely (hehe) close to consistent results?

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Perhaps for a detailed explanation of how Remote Viewing works, you should watch "The Men Who Stare at Goats". Very indepth examination into the scientific nature of the practice.

Aaron

I believe Mr. Ralis is spot on.

'No mind' meditation frequently leads to it. Lowering the minds brainwaves lets the mind begin to perceive that which is normally blocked out by the brains normal brain wave pattern.

So you get the idea of people who meditate becoming enlightened and somewhat all knowing. They've simply been able to reduce the brainwaves to theta while still conscious.

I should say though, that's not considered enlightenment.... I'm not sure what that stage is called by Buddhists.

• Like 1

Any tips or ideas?

Cultivate dreaming... I mean lucid dreaming. As your lucid dreaming gets better your pre-cognitive and other psychic abilities will open up. Even as part of "normal" meditation or qi cultivation, we get to a stage where we simply "know" things...bypassing the intellectual faculties...

Thanks for the thoughts guys, much appreciated.

The connection with lucid dreaming didn't occur to me, I guess this is what essentially is happening when we remote view, although in an in-between level of awareness.

What makes me curious is the role the eyes play in both of these activities- lucid dreaming and remote viewing (and internal vision for that matter). Apart from the physical aspect of the eyes, and the physical things it can observe, there seems to be a heightened faculty of perception. This seems to be very much connected to LIGHT. I'm reminded of an old Daoist observation that the human body is YIN, apart from the eyes which are the sole YANG aspect of the physical body, pools of light.

This ties into how internal vision can perceive the subtle light inside the body and inside the body of others, which is also very much connected to awareness.

I'm rambling a little bit here, trying to grasp something that needs to be EXPERIENCED! I recently read about something called bio-photons, which is really stimulating a lot of these thoughts- it's quite incredible really- scientists have measured and tracked an extremely subtle form of light that appears in the body- this research for me is very exciting! and profound in its implications!

check it out-

http://www.international-light-association.eu/PDF/Biophotons.pdf

So let's say you successfully get to alpha and theta states- how do you turn this into remote viewing?

The silva methood remote viewing course claims to be able to teach this skill.

"Do the drills, get the skills."

Anyone know about the course? Experiences? Successes? Anyone know the drills?

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

A couple times I think I've experienced internal vision.

I'd say just meditate.

About remote viewing, just let the information come to you. I don't know what to say other then that.

Edited by NeiChuan

A couple times I think I've experienced internal vision.

I'd say just meditate.

About remote viewing, just let the information come to you. I don't know what to say other then that.

How often has that worked for you?

How often has that worked for you?

It's worked everytime it's happened :lol: .

I Don't look for that type of thing until I "need" it, and it happens to be there when the time comes.

Rather not spoil a good thing, and disappoint myself.

It's worked everytime it's happened :lol: .

I Don't look for that type of thing until I "need" it, and it happens to be there when the time comes.

Rather not spoil a good thing, and disappoint myself.

I like to practice and develop stuff. You know, so I know I have it in case I need it. Even if I never do. Chance favors the prepared mind? Maybe I don't trust the universe enough. "God helps those who help themselves", and all that jazz.

I like to practice and develop stuff. You know, so I know I have it in case I need it. Even if I never do. Chance favors the prepared mind? Maybe I don't trust the universe enough. "God helps those who help themselves", and all that jazz.

Way to cherry pick in what I said. Hope you grow up soon :closedeyes:

• Like 1

Way to cherry pick in what I said. Hope you grow up soon :closedeyes:

:blink:

Don't take this too seriously :lol:

You shared your opinion on the topic, and I thought I'd share mine, which would hopefully explain my line of questioning.

I'd like to find a method that works reliably and repeatably. It's fine if it works for you when you need it to. But that's not going to help me much in my research and development of something like remote viewing in the way I like to go about things. It's not a slam against you. It's just... what can I say other than "that's nice".

Unfortunately "that's nice" doesn't really carry over too nicely, because it tends to carry some condescending tone or something, which isn't what I mean at all.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Internal vision - Mantak Chia

The best way to practice learning internal vision is through deep relaxation exercises that include what is called traveling through the body.

• Like 1

:blink:

Don't take this too seriously :lol:

You shared your opinion on the topic, and I thought I'd share mine, which would hopefully explain my line of questioning.

I'd like to find a method that works reliably and repeatably. It's fine if it works for you when you need it to. But that's not going to help me much in my research and development of something like remote viewing in the way I like to go about things. It's not a slam against you. It's just... what can I say other than "that's nice".

Unfortunately "that's nice" doesn't really carry over too nicely, because it tends to carry some condescending tone or something, which isn't what I mean at all.

Riiight, so what you said could'nt have come off as condescending? :lol:

Also the beginning of what you said "seemed" to imply you assumed I don't practice to develop things either.

Just came off that way. No skin off my back though, so dont worry ^_^

One problem is that humans think they need to travel somewhere to view at a distance. There is no separation! Humans just think there is a separate being.

• Like 2

Riiight, so what you said could'nt have come off as condescending? :lol:

Also the beginning of what you said "seemed" to imply you assumed I don't practice to develop things either.

Just came off that way. No skin off my back though, so dont worry ^_^

That's my point-

I know how it could have seemed, but that's not how I intended it (as the saying goes, "the path to hell is paved with good intentions!) yet I don't really have any other ways of conveying what it is I meant to say other than the words I said, yet those very same words can come across as condescending!

And so we are caught in the vicious cycle of language and the internet.

• Like 1

That's my point-

I know how it could have seemed, but that's not how I intended it (as the saying goes, "the path to hell is paved with good intentions!) yet I don't really have any other ways of conveying what it is I meant to say other than the words I said, yet those very same words can come across as condescending!

And so we are caught in the vicious cycle of language and the internet.

Did you receive my PM?

Try looking for a reason to develop Remote Viewing. I experimented with it 3 years ago to help me with something. I found that as long as the need was there, I could tap into that power. When the need was no longer there I didn't do it anymore.