Sign in to follow this  
Aaron

Tao Teh Ching Subforum is open!

Hello folks,

The Tao Teh Ching subforum is up and running. We're currently studying the chapters of the Tao Teh Ching in order. We're on Chapter Three right now and Chapter Four will be posted tomorrow. This is a great chance to learn more about the Tao Teh Ching and also ask any questions you might have about the Tao Teh Ching. If you have any questions about the subforum please feel free to message me and I'd be happy to answer them. If you would like to visit, you can find it listed under the Taoist Discussion header.

Aaron

• Like 1

i look forward to this sub-forum each day. i start and end my day with it. so many wonderful commentators contributing to it. not to look too far ahead and with so many chapters left with this to cover. but after 81 chapters, i think it is 81? and only then i would hope a new sub-forum delving into chuang-tzu could begin.

thanks you tao bums for the tao teh ching sub forum. not sure why you didnt already have one? but glad you waited on me to start visiting this site before you began it. ; ) hahaha

Yeah, the Chuang Tzu will be a little more difficult because there aren't nearly as many different translations and because the passages will be quite long in order to properly consider the concepts that are presented in it.

But I'm sure it will be fun once it is started.

I'd like more on Chuang Tzu - if poss.

Forthcoming, I am sure. If noone starts it up I will give it a shot after I am finished posting 'my' chapters of Philosophy.

Sign in to follow this