TommyRyukyu

Spring Forest QiGong practice benefit

I just wanted to share with you all some benefits of my SpringForestQiGong practice. I have been steadily at it since February of this year. Up until September my standing/moving practice began to really suffer due to pain I was experiencing in my right hip. Inflamation, soreness, and the hardware from a 15 year old Motorcross accident were becoming more than I could bare. I felt through what my body was telling me it was time for it to come out. On November 24th they removed all of the hardware from my right hip. The main concern was taking 15 year old hardware out could shatter my femur which would have meant installing replacement hardware all over again or total hip replacement. By the grace of God, the love of my friends & family, prayers, and the collective positive energy of those who pulled for me I have come out of this intact. The residual effects of me having done springforest qigong (as well as some other energy practices) have helped me especially during this time as I am finding myself standing on my left leg a lot these days during recovery. The balance Ive learned has been priceless. I am bouncing back faster than any other time of any surgical procedure I have ever been faced with. Its going to take 3 months for the bone to close back up. I will keep working on my practice whether laying or sitting until I can move forward again. This is my testimony towards the internal/external energy arts. You never know when you will be faced with something like this. Im glad I have learned and practiced what I have thus far, and thank all of you along the way that have helped me learn something new. I hope you all have a happy and healthy holiday season to you and your loved ones.

Cheers,

Tommy

• Like 2

I just wanted to share with you all some benefits of my SpringForestQiGong practice. I have been steadily at it since February of this year. Up until September my standing/moving practice began to really suffer due to pain I was experiencing in my right hip. Inflamation, soreness, and the hardware from a 15 year old Motorcross accident were becoming more than I could bare. I felt through what my body was telling me it was time for it to come out. On November 24th they removed all of the hardware from my right hip. The main concern was taking 15 year old hardware out could shatter my femur which would have meant installing replacement hardware all over again or total hip replacement. By the grace of God, the love of my friends & family, prayers, and the collective positive energy of those who pulled for me I have come out of this intact. The residual effects of me having done springforest qigong (as well as some other energy practices) have helped me especially during this time as I am finding myself standing on my left leg a lot these days during recovery. The balance Ive learned has been priceless. I am bouncing back faster than any other time of any surgical procedure I have ever been faced with. Its going to take 3 months for the bone to close back up. I will keep working on my practice whether laying or sitting until I can move forward again. This is my testimony towards the internal/external energy arts. You never know when you will be faced with something like this. Im glad I have learned and practiced what I have thus far, and thank all of you along the way that have helped me learn something new. I hope you all have a happy and healthy holiday season to you and your loved ones.

Cheers,

Tommy

That's tight bro, good for you. I think it's really awesome that your so positive. All the best to you and yours...BLESSINGS!!!

Cheers,

Tommy

That's tight bro, good for you. I think it's really awesome that your so positive. All the best to you and yours...BLESSINGS!!!

Cheers,

Tommy

Awesome man B)