DragonGateNYC

Dragon Gate Taoist Grand Master Wang Liping Private Intensives

Our mission is to help connect earnest seekers to the Mystery School of Taoism Science, to share the sacred lineage practice of World Renown Grand Master Wang Liping to enable all to reach our pinnacle in this lifetime.

Grand Master Wang Liping is our 18th Generation Dragon Gate Taoism lineage holder. The Internal Alchemy of the Golden Pill theory and practice was established about 1300 years ago. The purpose of studying with Grand Master Wang is to ultimately integrate with our core level, beginning with refining the Jing/essence to Qi; refine the Qi to Shen/power of mind; refine the Shen to emptiness of the whole; and refine the emptiness to match the Tao of nature.

We learn Internal Alchemy for full integration. If you've been meditating for a while and are ready to make unlimited progress, this practice is for you! If it is your wish to fulfill your ultimate potential in this lifetime, this sacred science Mystery School will give you the systematic methods to empower your growth and facilitate your progress.

Grand Master Wang Liping is the rare Master with the ability and expertise to guide us to the highest level. Our practice provides mastery through scientific method and provides the key for full integration, longevity and good health.

Please visit http://dragongate-academy.org, which is conceived of and supported by grateful student volunteers of Grand Master Wang Liping. Our mission is to help bridge earnest seekers to share the sacred lineage practice in service of humanity.

We have upcoming Intensive Retreats for December, April and August. Please see our site for details.

Edited by DragonGateNYC

Our mission is to help connect earnest seekers to the Mystery School of Taoism Science, to share the sacred lineage practice of World Renown Grand Master Wang Liping to enable all to reach Immortal levels in this lifetime.

Grand Master Wang Liping is our 18th Generation Dragon Gate Taoism lineage holder. The Internal Alchemy of the Golden Pill theory and practice was established about 1300 years ago. The purpose of studying with Grand Master Wang is to ultimately integrate with our Immortal level, beginning with refining the Jing/essence to Qi; refine the Qi to Shen/power of mind; refine the Shen to emptiness of the whole; and refine the emptiness to match the Tao of nature.

We learn Internal Alchemy for full integration. If you've been meditating for a while and are ready to make unlimited progress, this practice is for you! If it is your wish to fulfill your ultimate potential in this lifetime, this sacred science Mystery School will give you the systematic methods to empower your growth and facilitate your progress.

Grand Master Wang Liping is the rare Master with the ability and expertise to guide us to the Immortal level. Our practice provides mastery through scientific method and provides the key for full integration.

Please visit http://dragongate-academy.org, which is conceived of and supported by grateful student volunteers of Grand Master Wang Liping. Our mission is to help bridge earnest seekers to share the sacred lineage practice in service of humanity.

We have upcoming Intensive Retreats for December, April and August. Please see our site for details.

Private intensives. What I would do for that..

Thank you for posting.

Private intensives. What I would do for that..

Thank you for posting.

A few questions to clarify the matter..

How "private" are these intensives? How long?

How many people are limited to the workshop?

Will Wang Liping be there or is it just the students teaching the other students?

How much in particular do these intensives cost to someone who will join?

2 hours Full lotus Yin Xan Fa per day.

At least 2 hours half Lotus.

This will show enough true seeker.

If you can do the things above you will also able to gather the money together

and the time.

Please forgive my ignorance, but what do you mean by "two hours full lotus Yin Xan Fa per day"?

What does Yin Xan Fa mean/include?

2 hours Full lotus Yin Xan Fa per day.

At least 2 hours half Lotus.

This will show enough true seeker.

If you can do the things above you will also able to gather the money together

and the time.

How long I can do Full lotus isn't the question. It's how long until my legs go purple, that's what I'd be worried about.

I can hold it for that time, and I'd mostly go for questions, things I can ask Wang Liping in person, and would probably write the methods being taught.

I was on a intensive retreat last december:

- Master Wang was teaching us twice a day and did shui gong at night

- We were 13 people including Master Wang and Richard who translated

I'll join again in 14 days. First to Beijing to meditate with Qin Ling and Victor and then fly to Dalien for this 10 days retreat with Master Wang.

I don't know how many people are coming this year... I hope some more. The bigger the group the stronger the field :)

Our mission is to help connect earnest seekers to the Mystery School of Taoism Science, to share the sacred lineage practice of World Renown Grand Master Wang Liping to enable all to reach Immortal levels in this lifetime.

Hmm... immortality? All?

The above are serious claims, and as such should be backed up by some testimonials.

I hope this isn't considered offensive, it's an honest question:

Master Wang has been teaching for many years now.

I would be expected that by now, there would be some really spectacular achievements amoungst the students - if we take what is written in the book about the Dragon Gate Wizards as fact.

By achievements I don't mean SHO. I mean something more... obvious. Something other people can see. Beside health benefits...

There may be people there that, if they attended more seminars in a row, may have already spent a small fortune on these teachings.

This is nothing but a sincere inquiry about the real benefits observed by now.

I hope it will be understood as such.

l

• Like 4

Hmm... immortality? All?

The above are serious claims, and as such should be backed up by some testimonials.

I would be expected that by now, there would be some really spectacular achievements amoungst the students - if we take what is written in the book about the Dragon Gate Wizards as fact.

By achievements I don't mean SHO. I mean something more... obvious. Something other people can see. Beside health benefits...

There may be people there that, if they attended more seminars in a row, may have already spent a small fortune on these teachings.

This is nothing but a sincere inquiry about the real benefits observed by now.

I hope it will be understood as such.

l

You made some good points!

I would be interested in some testimonials too...about students who tell and show what they have archieved!

Hmm... immortality? All?

I had roughly the same opinion. Until I re-read the words private intensives haha.

I Can't underestimate Private Lessons with Wang Liping sorry :ninja:

I mean something more... obvious. Something other people can see. Beside health benefits...

What would you expect to see of a Taoist immortal?

Powers as John Chang's....tested by some well-known scientists, who conclude that these powers are real.

Then I pay every price for the seminar.

Based on what I know of history, and the way the overlords exploit anyone and anything who has something to "show," I would expect the immortal to hide her abilities.

"Her" because women have been doing just this for thousands of years. Taoist immortal females are famous for having cultivated in complete secrecy -- hiding from the husband, first and foremost, and other members of the family, and making the ability known only in a huge crisis when they HAD to use it. Lady Chang-O the moon goddess only intervened when her powerful husband was going to extend his cruelty into immortality, making a bloody tyranny last forever. Sun Bu-er only told her husband what she'd been up to when she was ready to leave him behind, considering all her worldly obligations (family, children, household) fulfilled, at the age of 57. Another one (don't remember the name off the top of my head), when discovered at cultivation by an abusive husband who was so enraged when he learned that she had something he didn't own that he was going to kill her, fled by turning into a crane. But the interference from a family member is only a hint of how much the powerful people would interfere grabbing the "abilities" for themselves if a master started flaunting them in the human society. In fact, I know masters of extraordinary abilities who are tied hand and foot into treating what ails the powerful... and THIS comes first in their lives, that's the set-up. Freedom that could have been theirs, isn't in this set-up. There's rewards in that, of course, in serving the powerful... and there's peril in that... and sometimes a master no longer has a choice once the ability is discovered. The best he or she can do is at least not show and tell "it all."

Blue turning? Very bad result. The body should be still but nobody told you to stop the flow in the legs :o. You move to the goal with the time as you need.

It is not an instant method. It is hard work with much care for the whole being without loosing the target. It is like in the Lord of the Rings the Return of the King with King Theoden told not to take so much with them as they need to fight at the

battle field. When you reach two hours and you are ill so you will waste a lot energy in this illness, how can you cultivate then with hyperspeed?

Q

Sorry I hadn't pointed out what I actually meant. What I was stating was I can hold full lotus for about as long as I want. Atleast as long as I need to.

Right now I don't meditate very long, but if I needed to im sure I could count on my legs to endure.

They do go numb after about 40 minutes, but that doesn't really bother me. If the circulation started to cause problems like change the color of my legs THEN I would be forced to stop.

What I mainly meant was, I can hold lotus for awhile, but not any more then I value my legs :lol: .

Based on what I know of history, and the way the overlords exploit anyone and anything who has something to "show," I would expect the immortal to hide her abilities.

"Her" because women have been doing just this for thousands of years. Taoist immortal females are famous for having cultivated in complete secrecy -- hiding from the husband, first and foremost, and other members of the family, and making the ability known only in a huge crisis when they HAD to use it. Lady Chang-O the moon goddess only intervened when her powerful husband was going to extend his cruelty into immortality, making a bloody tyranny last forever. Sun Bu-er only told her husband what she'd been up to when she was ready to leave him behind, considering all her worldly obligations (family, children, household) fulfilled, at the age of 57. Another one (don't remember the name off the top of my head), when discovered at cultivation by an abusive husband who was so enraged when he learned that she had something he didn't own that he was going to kill her, fled by turning into a crane. But the interference from a family member is only a hint of how much the powerful people would interfere grabbing the "abilities" for themselves if a master started flaunting them in the human society. In fact, I know masters of extraordinary abilities who are tied hand and foot into treating what ails the powerful... and THIS comes first in their lives, that's the set-up. Freedom that could have been theirs, isn't in this set-up. There's rewards in that, of course, in serving the powerful... and there's peril in that... and sometimes a master no longer has a choice once the ability is discovered. The best he or she can do is at least not show and tell "it all."

It's like these masters fear for their lives and comfort, so they are subject to being trivially bullied by the so-called "powerful."

Compare this with Zen masters of yore who would refuse to bow to the emperor of China, which is a vastly more powerful figure in political sense than many of today's power people who are economically more powerful than the emperors of old, but politically, not so much.

Somehow these modern immortals are just much less impressive if they are more intimidated than someone like say Julian Assange, who continues to bring us transparency regardless of all kinds of threats by all kinds of powerful people, including at the highest levels of multiple governments. Assange is not even an immortal, as far as I can tell. Surely a real immortal should be like Julian times 1000 in terms of fearlessness and skillful means.

• Like 3

It's like these masters fear for their lives and comfort, so they are subject to being trivially bullied by the so-called "powerful."

Compare this with Zen masters of yore who would refuse to bow to the emperor of China, which is a vastly more powerful figure in political sense than many of today's power people who are economically more powerful than the emperors of old, but politically, not so much.

Somehow these modern immortals are just much less impressive if they are more intimidated than someone like say Julian Assange, who continues to bring us transparency regardless of all kinds of threats by all kinds of powerful people, including at the highest levels of multiple governments. Assange is not even an immortal, as far as I can tell. Surely a real immortal should be like Julian times 1000 in terms of fearlessness and skillful means.

You are right on! Seems to be a lot of wimpy, spineless and oversensitive types that claim some type of mastership!

• Like 1

Hmm... immortality? All?

why dont you just look at his photos? the person who sells teachings on eternal youth looks like a normally aged 50-60 yo chinese male, he is not gray yet but that is a genetic chinese treat.

if he cant make himslef look even a bit younger than his biological age what is it people pay him for?

this tells you all you need to know both about him and them

Edited by TianShi

why dont you just look at his photos? the person who sells teachings on eternal youth looks like a normally aged 50-60 yo chinese male, he is not gray yet but that is a genetic chinese treat.

if he cant make himslef look even a bit younger than his biological age what is it people pay him for?

this tells you all you need to know both about him and them

Some good points Tianshi. And yes, Its a shame more of the WLP group or Kathy dont speak up and share some information here.

Thanks.

Is there any way to put a "like" option into this post? :)

Is there any way to put a "like" option into this post? :)

Yep. Little tiny green +1 button in the bottom right corner.