Li Jiong

Prediction of 2011

It will be a disordered year, a global financial war will come. Euro will be attacked first, actually, it is performing now. In September of this year, the exchange rate of Euro&USD will be at about 0.8. Other economic entities will be attacked too. A small-scale war will happen in the Middle East in 2011, oil price will rise suddenly and sharply, and then grain price will rise suddenly and sharply too. Europe, India, Japan and Korea all will be hurted. USA will be the winner in this year (just in this year), and China will survive. World economy will retrogress again.

Comparison with the following years, the disorder of 2011 will be still limited, but it will strike people's living hugely already.

Actually, we are in a great transitional period already, this period will last for more than thirty years, and after that, a new order will be established, Internal Cultivation will be the main current all over the world.

Edited by Li Jiong

Year of the metal rabbit. Horrible year, lol. Yin metal chopping wood. Nothing worse for wood to expand than having Yin metal to interfere with its growth. The world economy will suffer big time. However, Africa will slowly emerge and also I agree with the LJ, China will become the ruling power.

Edited by Gerard

It will be a disordered year, a global financial war will come. Euro will be attacked first, actually, it is performing now. In September of this year, the exchange rate of Euro&USD will be at about 0.8. Other economic entities will be attacked too, USA will be the winner in this year (just in this year), and China will survive. World economy will retrogress again.

Comparison with the following years, the disorder of 2011 will be still limited, but it will strike people's living hugely already.

Actually, we are in a great transitional period already, this period will last for more than thirty years, and after that, a new order will be established, Internal Cultivation will be the main current all over the world.

Wasn't this all covered in last weeks "The Economist"?

2011 - a great year, everyone happy, lots of dancing and singing, global economy booms, happiness and international friendship abound, a man in Tehran dies from laughing too much - everyone mourns and then returns to celebration of life, all American's feeling so well they don't need to use health insurance, millions spontaneously enlightened, Pope issues free condoms in St. Peter's square, Putin looses Judo contests and sobs like a baby so everyone knows he has a soft generous heart really, Royal wedding in UK .... er well ... someone had to spoil it all.

• Like 1

2011 - a great year, everyone happy, lots of dancing and singing, global economy booms, happiness and international friendship abound, a man in Tehran dies from laughing too much - everyone mourns and then returns to celebration of life, all American's feeling so well they don't need to use health insurance, millions spontaneously enlightened, Pope issues free condoms in St. Peter's square, Putin looses Judo contests and sobs like a baby so everyone knows he has a soft generous heart really, Royal wedding in UK .... er well ... someone had to spoil it all.

Now we're talking...

This comment is not to devalue the function of predictions. They are fine in their right context. Science, for one, would almost perish without the testing of am hypothesis. Alot of other stuff we do every day too. Stuff we do out of habit.

Experience tells us time and time again that predictions usually tend to say that things are getting worse. Have we ever heard of an upbeat prognosticator? And the good times are always somwhere in the far future...

But there really is no future is there?

To quote Eckhart Tolle; "If there really was a future, some place, some great explorer would have found it"

I for one never, ever have gotten a glimpse of next year, not even this year. Where did 2010 go?

I'd love to hear some good present moment predictions. Anyone?

h

Edited by hagar

the coming death of the economy enters the collective consciousness.

more truths become more mainstream.

increasing solar / electromagnetic activity creates large earthquakes and tsunamis.

panic in some cities.

.........it is always darkest before dawn.

www.waykiwayki.com

the coming death of the economy enters the collective consciousness.

more truths become more mainstream.

increasing solar / electromagnetic activity creates large earthquakes and tsunamis.

panic in some cities.

.........it is always darkest before dawn.

www.waykiwayki.com

I agree with this one.

As far as EUR/USD, its the dollar that is likely to plunge not the euro, because they are getting their house in order, wheras the US has much worse debt problems but still not facing them.

The Wikileaks have definitely spiced things up. Corruptions been laid out on the table and new stations are despising it, shows whos side they're really on.

If we don't find the founder of wikileaks to have "Committed suicide" im sure it will be pretty exciting. :lol:

Wikileaks aside I've had a bad gut feeling about this year :glare: . I have to say im one of the people that get sick to my stomach when I hear people saying "the end is near".

However selfish it sounds though, I plan on maintaining my progress or more while whatever happens happens. Can't spend all day worrying ^_^

Hello everyone!

While I do appreciate the ability to make predictions...

I do not see the point of creating disharmony based on

possibilities that are beyond our control.

I predict that 2011.....will be a year that will make people

both happy and sad.

And no matter what unfolds... The way is still there.

Perceived difficulties are always opportunities,

if you change your perspective.

Choose to see the good in the world...

and you will be a part in making it so.

Peace!

From predictions (accurate ones) flow actions, which is their only value, if they are for tongue-swinging exercises, these are a dime a dozen... but taoist assessments of the energies of the world manifesting in a particular year are pretty darn accurate far as probabilistic sciences go. So one has a choice... knowing that the year is about cutting down the oak tree with a chainsaw... sharpen the chainsaw and fell the tree is one option... break the chainsaw is another.

I agree with this one.

As far as EUR/USD, its the dollar that is likely to plunge not the euro, because they are getting their house in order, wheras the US has much worse debt problems but still not facing them.

Getting their house in order?? Yeah, with US funding.

US TO BAIL OUT EURO

US to insert ONE TRILLION into Euro Stability Fund

I bet more than one country hopes the US doesn't face its own debt, so all those dollars just keep coming.

<_<

Yang metal actually, against yang wood. Same as 2010 but more intense (we had yin metal against yin wood in 2010). So where they used a pocket knife to cut down a flower, now it's a chainsaw against an oak tree...

As far as I know:

1. Heavenly stem....Xin, Yin Metal

2. Ten deities...Bi Jian Friend

3. Earthly branch...Mao, Yin Wood

Hence Yin Metal Yin Wood. As the Metal Year destroys the Wood Rabbit weakening it, this is an inauspicious year. Sorry Apech for bringing raining on your parade. :D

Anyway for those interested:

1. Birth Element which will enjoy a favourable/unfavourable year.

Strong Earth, weak Metal, weak Water (favourable)

weak Earth, Strong Water, weak Wood (unfavourable)

2. Compatible Animal Signs on 2011:

Excellent - Ram, Dog, Dragon, Pig

Avoid - Rooster, Rat, Tiger

3. Good Travel Direction:

Earth - North-East/South-West

Metal - North-West/West

Anyway good luck to anyone. If is a bad year focus on your Yin energy otherwise make good use of your Yang aspect.

Edited: typo.

Edited by Gerard

Sarah Palin officially announces her bid for president which causes the Tea Party fringe to attack mainstream republicans which causes the conservatives to destroy themselves freeing Pres Obama and the democrats to get things done in congress which results in huge recovery of the US economy triggering worldwide economic recovery lifting everyone's spirits, releasing a new age of spiritual, physical, ecological and social evolution. Thanks Sarah Palin for saving the world!

• Like 2

A small-scale war will happen in the Middle East in 2011, oil price will rise suddenly and sharply, and then grain price will rise suddenly and sharply too. Europe, India, Japan and Korea all will be hurted.

A small-scale war will happen in the Middle East in 2011, oil price will rise suddenly and sharply, and then grain price will rise suddenly and sharply too. Europe, India, Japan and Korea all will be hurted.

Small scale wars are already happening in the Middle East. Oil prices rise every year. Food prices are bound to rise. Europe India Japan and Korea are already hurting...

So...

What's the prediction?

2011 is the Third Earthly Branch and the Seventh Heavenly Stem year. 3 and 7 are yang numbers, hence yang in the stem, yang in the branch. The animals corresponding to yang numbers are yang, rabbit is one of them. It's always a male rabbit. Whereas the Tiger is really always the tigress. The tiger of 2010, Second Earthly Branch, was yin, so polarity has to change, and it will.:)

Sorry but I disagree again. 2011 is the Year of the Yin Metal Rabbit (Xin Mao). Not auspicious year as already stated.

I would recommend anyone sensitive to this topic to place a pair of Pi Yao facing 2011 Tai Sui, which is located East 82.5 deg to 97.5 deg. Pi Yao are Chinese mythical creatures and very powerful protectors against the Sha Qi (negative Qi) of Tai Sui.

Like this:

piyao.jpg

Sorry but I disagree again. 2011 is the Year of the Yin Metal Rabbit (Xin Mao).

Actually, you're right, I transposed 2010 and 2011 somehow -- yin and yang numbers (of the Heavenly Stems) still hold true as the rationale behind a yin or yang year polarity, but in 2011 the Heavenly Stem is the eighth not the seventh I mistook it for, and the Earthly Branch is the fourth rather than the third... so, yes, yin numbers both places. Sorry for the incorrect correction, I was multitasking and the results are always pathetic -- at least for me and on a San Niang day. (Actually, I feel better now that I know WHAT it is that I screwed up today. Something "always" gets screwed up on a San Niang day, so sacrificing something minor to the "three killings" energy -- like making a mistake by looking at a wrong entry and looking stupid -- is actually beneficial, the sacrifice is made but no one is really hurt.:))

Getting their house in order?? Yeah, with US funding.

US TO BAIL OUT EURO

US to insert ONE TRILLION into Euro Stability Fund

I bet more than one country hopes the US doesn't face its own debt, so all those dollars just keep coming.

<_<

Wonderful. Pledging leveraged dollars that they printed from nothing is hardly "funding", the USA is so broke its not funny. The ponzi scheme just gets bigger, but they know if the dominos start falling in Europe, that it will not be long before the US collapses as well.

Regarding the accuracy of Daoist predictions etc for the coming year.

There are actual fluctuations in energies that may or may not culminate in certain "situations". But as practitioners we should also see that what "situations" do occur are partially dependent what we view as significant. The idea that Nostradamus were right (arguably) in his predictions are as dependent on us finding "proof" for their truth in retrospect.

My point is that its not possible to make any sort of prediction relating to future events without a large degree of interpretation. And these are done in the present moment. If we look a little outside the box, there is no automatic seal of truth to any predictions, not even those who happen to master "remote viewing" or other siddhis.

It boils down to using a technique or method of structuring data, and in that sense, if the method gives interesting hypotheses, that are testable in some way, then go ahead.

• Like 1

It will be a disordered year, a global financial war will come. Euro will be attacked first, actually, it is performing now. In September of this year, the exchange rate of Euro&USD will be at about 0.8. Other economic entities will be attacked too. A small-scale war will happen in the Middle East in 2011, oil price will rise suddenly and sharply, and then grain price will rise suddenly and sharply too. Europe, India, Japan and Korea all will be hurted. USA will be the winner in this year (just in this year), and China will survive. World economy will retrogress again.

The economic situation is already not so far off from what is predicted here. Hope things don't get as bad as is outlined in this prediction though. How were these predictions made?

Edited by The Way Is Virtue