Sign in to follow this  
Stigweard

Translation Resources

Hi Stigweard,

Oops..

We're trying to limit the new threads to be started only by Twinner, so your post could have gone in the General Discussion thread for now. I copied your links over, and if that thread later needs to be sorted, well, I know someone (Mal) who's rather handy at those kinds of things.

Thanks for understanding!

warm regards

:D

I am quite sure the free-for-all nature of TaoBums can cope with people contributing and starting new topics as they feel fit.

I am quite sure the free-for-all nature of TaoBums can cope with people contributing and starting new topics as they feel fit.

I'm sure that's very true!

But we are trying something different in this subforum, so, Stigweard, if you can personally restrain yourself from starting threads, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

I'm sure that's very true!

But we are trying something different in this subforum, so, Stigweard, if you can personally restrain yourself from starting threads, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Were this someone's private Practice Forum then I would be happy to comply. However this is a subforum of the open Taoist Discussion forum wherein every member has the liberty to post and contribute however they wish. So whilst I will certainly be mindful and respectful for your endeavors, I certainly will not promise to "restrain myself" in any way.

Were this someone's private Practice Forum then I would be happy to comply. However this is a subforum of the open Taoist Discussion forum wherein every member has the liberty to post and contribute however they wish. So whilst I will certainly be mindful and respectful for your endeavors, I certainly will not promise to "restrain myself" in any way.

Wow, didn't realize this request would be so difficult for you. We just wanted to try something new and I'm surprised you cant help us with this one-off. I guess the best we can hope for then is your success at staying mindful.

Good luck!

More resources:

The Big View

pdf downloads of T. McCarrel and Feng/English translations.

Underdog Way

free pdf download of a compendium of translations (including Russian).

Translations

site with many translation in various languages (I posted this before).

I love listening to firmly rooted people having a discussion.

(Hehehe. The devil made me say that.)

Actually I would like to remove the discussion and just leave the resources - which then could be added to. They are going to be harder to find if people have to scroll through min-debates ...

what do you think????

Actually I would like to remove the discussion and just leave the resources - which then could be added to. They are going to be harder to find if people have to scroll through min-debates ...

what do you think????

You can wipe mine out. I woun't speak for others but I would support your decision if you decided to do that.

Sign in to follow this