Sign in to follow this  
electric gravity

[split] off topic ping pong with "electric gravity"

Im sorry i just dont want every pagan, witch, sorcerer, occultist, alchemist, new age'er, and shaman thinking they are taoist when none of their practices has anything to do with attaining the tao im sorry thought this was a taoist forum.

From what i've read Taoist philosophy is similar to Shamanism.

-And besides i don't think there is a list of rules written anywhere that says what is and isn't the Tao.

-To make such a statement is contradictory in itself.

-The Tao has no single expression but is voiced in many "Ways" throughout the world in many different cultures.

-The Tao has no borders or biases, it simply is.

Edited by Tao Apprentice

you see my master is a taoist and he like his teachers has attained the tao ..just think about it.

heck lets all think about it. who is yr master?

Yes-

EG= http://www.edgeofgrace.net/2010/06/19/qigong-quacks-frauds-and-dangerous-egos/

There's another post from the author of the above link that actually goes and says how nice Gary is.

EG dabbles in Lightarian Reiki and what bits and pieces of Temple Style he actually knows.

EG doesnt actually have a "real" master unless you count phone conversations as real.

It's a bummer that this guy is actually causing damage to the authentic lineage because the Masters that I know of are nice and caring.

**** Mod Action ****

Direct personal insult against another poster.

Please do not use TTBs for making personal attacks on other posters. It is against the moderation guidelines.

Thank you.

Apech

**** Mod Squad ******

instead of replying to what i said with reasonable points you switch from the topic at hand and turn to demand personal info from me... interesting

I like to know who it is I'm talking to. You seem to have a lot of very strong opinions of who a taoist is, what a taoist system entails, the goal is, and what the final goal should look like. So I'd like to know where you got these impressions, and where someone else can go to learn them :)

Because 5ET has been around for a while, I have come to value his advice and his experience, and I think it's nice that he's putting out info based on his own exploration and practice. He's been pretty up front with his website, and he's shared a lot of his practices in past threads. I feel like some people aren't taking the time to explore the site and actually look at the material for what it is, and are instead looking at the material for what they think it is. And that's not very cool. At least give it a try. At least give it a look.

And if you have some standard for appraising whether or not something is taoist, and if you know someone who has attained the goal of the taoists, well, please share :)

I've asked you twice, someone else has asked you once. 5ET has directed everyone to a nice website that they can read before they ask any further questions. Will you at least show us the same courtesy?

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

I like to know who it is I'm talking to. You seem to have a lot of very strong opinions of who a taoist is, what a taoist system entails, the goal is, and what the final goal should look like. So I'd like to know where you got these impressions, and where someone else can go to learn them :)

Because 5ET has been around for a while, I have come to value his advice and his experience, and I think it's nice that he's putting out info based on his own exploration and practice. He's been pretty up front with his website, and he's shared a lot of his practices in past threads. I feel like some people aren't taking the time to explore the site and actually look at the material for what it is, and are instead looking at the material for what they think it is. And that's not very cool. At least give it a try. At least give it a look.

And if you have some standard for appraising whether or not something is taoist, and if you know someone who has attained the goal of the taoists, well, please share :)

I've asked you twice, someone else has asked you once. 5ET has directed everyone to a nice website that they can read before they ask any further questions. Will you at least show us the same courtesy?

well if you would read the thread i was just inquiring about the book that i was interested in but now because of his negative response i have no interest in it.

i dont think that having strong believes demands verification from you. Especially since i do not know who you are....it goes both ways.

but yet he can make topics against me!?!?!? thats fair real fair. if thats the case you should delete his because if he would have never made thread about me i would have not made one against him. his whole thread was an attempt to insult me. it should be deleted.

Edited by electric gravity

but yet he can make topics against me!?!?!? thats fair real fair. if thats the case you should delete his because if he would have never made thread about me i would have not made one against him. his whole thread was an attempt to insult me. it should be deleted.

I have PM'd you about this.

well if you would read the thread i was just inquiring about the book that i was interested in but now because of his negative response i have no interest in it.

i dont think that having strong believes demands verification from you. Especially since i do not know who you are....it goes both ways.

5ET told you exactly where to look. I found the answer on his website. If I can do it you can certainly do it. I wouldn't have made a topic or even had posted had you not responded in typical EW/EJing/WuJing manner.

And to all of you waiting in anticipation for a response as to who his teacher is? You won't get one.

If he even utters the name of any TS Masters then he'll only degrade them because of his reputation. Don't associate any Temple Style Masters with Electric Gravity. EG isn't an instructor, assistant instructor or even an official student. He purchased Clyman's DVD system with bad checks.

EG, have you paid RH any kind of money or services since you've been talking with him??????

Also, because of the horrible turn this thread has taken, I'm buying your book for sure.

5ET told you exactly where to look. I found the answer on his website. If I can do it you can certainly do it. I wouldn't have made a topic or even had posted had you not responded in typical EW/EJing/WuJing manner.

And to all of you waiting in anticipation for a response as to who his teacher is? You won't get one.

If he even utters the name of any TS Masters then he'll only degrade them because of his reputation. Don't associate any Temple Style Masters with Electric Gravity. EG isn't an instructor, assistant instructor or even an official student. He purchased Clyman's DVD system with bad checks.

EG, have you paid RH any kind of money or services since you've been talking with him??????

Also, because of the horrible turn this thread has taken, I'm buying your book for sure.

sorry sir im not this person you think me to be please stop accusing me of things. thank you.

sorry sir im not this person you think me to be please stop accusing me of things. thank you.

Denial doesn't equal truth.

Why aren't you answering the question posted by Sloppy?

Yes, but I'm not the one claiming that someone's way is not true taoism, that I know what true taoism entails, and that I have a teacher who has attained the tao.

As a seeker myself, I am very interested in finding the true way. So it would be quite helpful if people further along the path than myself could help point me in the direction of a teacher who is an example of one who has attained the way.

Yes, but I'm not the one claiming that someone's way is not true taoism, that I know what true taoism entails, and that I have a teacher who has attained the tao.

As a seeker myself, I am very interested in finding the true way. So it would be quite helpful if people further along the path than myself could help point me in the direction of a teacher who is an example of one who has attained the way.

i never referred that someone in specific was not practicing real taoism i was bringing a point up in general.

i can also see that sz sent you the pm to come hassle me too. interesting.

Edited by electric gravity

I wouldn't have made a topic or even had posted had you not responded in typical EW/EJing/WuJing manner.

This issue has been raised before

I have asked Electric gravity if has previously used these accounts

thunder mind

electric chi magnet

oh yeah

or if he is this "EW" person

Electric gravity replied that he has not used those accounts and told me his name.

There have been some reports about posts in this thread and others, we are actioning those as best we can.

~ Moderating ~

Sign in to follow this