Sign in to follow this  
Non

removing negative influences, shielding, banishing, etc.

I have not gotten to learning such techniques on removing negative astral influences and shielding, etc. or psychic self defense. For reasons that it seems the techniques I have come across are either too "religious" or ritualistic or something. Maybe that's what I need though. Or I feel like what is put out on the internet most of the time seems like it's a sham, ie doesn't work, or is misinformation.

The only thing I've tried is a "lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram" exercise that seems, well, hermetic? Well I mean, using elementals and archangels. That and I found it on the internet.

The only thing I've seen are techniqes I've gotten from Robert Bruce's astraldynamics.com and astralpulse.com websites, but they haven't helped me much it seems. A lot of the visualization techniques seems to make it worse for me, the negative energy seems to 'come back to me' and it's hard to throw it away, when all Im doing is visualizing and I dont know if the energy has actually been thrown away, destroyed, etc.

To explain further, I mean, when I try to "throw away" the energy I always imagine it being able to come back to me like glue, or some some like putting resistance on what I will it to do. A lot of "astral" things seem very thick and solid for me to throw away. Like for example outside my walls or out the window, or "into the earth". It's like a boomerang comes back to you after you throw it. Im always afraid of contamination in this way too when Im doing healing. The visualization just seems to be 'worthless' in such a way.

Edited by Non

is this any good? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuHyDnPBlBg&feature=related

Also, what can I do about the negative energy that I take from my own field when for example healing?

I always think I can just "throw it away" but that would mean Im just contaminating another spot. I guess it's hard for me to get around the whole "astral space is not the same as physical space" thing, as in it's all non-locality. space dimensions are not the same, everything is everywhere simultaneously, or at least differently than the physical plane right? so if I throw somehting to my wall, expect that it can go through it because in the astral space there is no wall, or it doesn't even matter?

I always feel like I attract back to me the negative energy I threw away. It needs to be Destroyed or disintegrated not simply "thrown away" for it to get picked up again. Even so how do I know it has been destroyed? What if my belief keeps it coming back again? Not exactly my belief but if I "dont believe" it has been thrown away, or that it's destroyed/expelled, etc.

Discussion about having a teacher or not aside, these techniques do require guidance from a teacher.

1. Healing follows certain basic principles, and if not followed, become onsound either for the reciever of the healing or the "giver". Be sure to know what you are doing so that this does not happen.

2. If you attempt to throw away energies, you are really rejecting some aspect of the energy pattern that is allready there, and by nature it will return. Only if you recognize that no energy or pattern is in itself "bad", but only in the wrong place, can you let go of it, without standing in a dualistic relationship to it.

My advice is to find a practice that makes you recognize/affirm that what "you" are is not of the nature of the energy you are throwing away, instead of being in a battle with it on its level.

h

The protection rituals are good for invoking protecting deities as well as the inner focus and energy to deal with the psychic stuff on your own.

It's really about attention and the ability to feel and push out unwanted "guests" I think.

2. If you attempt to throw away energies, you are really rejecting some aspect of the energy pattern that is allready there, and by nature it will return. Only if you recognize that no energy or pattern is in itself "bad", but only in the wrong place, can you let go of it, without standing in a dualistic relationship to it.

I agree, it's about relaxing and transforming, or liberating at the source of it within, and in that way you actually create a healing field. I've found that by maintaining an inner stance of bliss, or spiritual joy, this is done very easily.

But on another level, you also want to know how to block unwanted "guests" on a perceivable psychic level. I've been dealing with this for 11 years and I've not mastered anything concerning it.

ame='hagar' date='28 November 2010 - 12:38 AM' timestamp='1290933514' post='225436']

I agree, it's about relaxing and transforming, or liberating at the source of it within, and in that way you actually create a healing field. I've found that by maintaining an inner stance of bliss, or spiritual joy, this is done very easily.

But on another level, you also want to know how to block unwanted "guests" on a perceivable psychic level. I've been dealing with this for 11 years and I've not mastered anything concerning it.

Agreed.

In my personal life, I've had some pretty bad situations happening lately concerning death, that really affected me energetically. Haven't really gotten to how to deal with it.

h

I wonder if such banishing rituals or shielding, psychic self defense etc. can protect one from remote influence from let's say... either ETs or "advanced technologies" like some secret agencies in the military or whatever, "psychologic operations". I know you think this might be a bit out there.. but I think it's something that needs to be taken into account. Some people use orgonite but some say they dont work. Other use tin foil hats (lol, jk).

Edited by Non

I have not gotten to learning such techniques on removing negative astral influences and shielding, etc. or psychic self defense. For reasons that it seems the techniques I have come across are either too "religious" or ritualistic or something. Maybe that's what I need though. Or I feel like what is put out on the internet most of the time seems like it's a sham, ie doesn't work, or is misinformation.

I've been working in this field (exorcisms, cleansings, spiritual warfare etc..) for over 30 years and I can boil down everything I've learned about banishing and cleansing spiritual negativity in a couple of statements:

1st: Everything comes from within YOU. Positive, negative, whatever. If someone is being attacked by negative entities, those entities are either projections or reflections of their own unresolved negative emotional and mental issues or they have been attracted to negativity already within the individual. ( this includes spiritual entities, astral entities, ET's and even living humans - everything and everyone is a refection of one's internal environment)

2nd: The only LASTING cure for removing negativity is to take FULL responsibility for ones life, both internal and external.

Ritual is very helpful. But ritual is most effective when the ritual is understood to be symbolic of the person taking responsibility for the conditions of their life. When the ritual includes seeking help from higher beings in not only protecting the individual, but also aiding the individual in taking responsibility for their negative, self -sabotage, IME, the ritual works because it starts a chain reaction WITHIN the individual to change their own emotional projections. IF, however, the individual uses the ritual in an attempt to run away from themselves and their uncomfortable feelings, then any relief is only temporary at best.

At this point, many people come to realize that they are not capable of simply changing their negative projections by themsleves without the help of a counselor or teacher. This is why (IME) many who refuse to find teachers rarely make progress in terms of being able to change their internal and external environment.

bottom line - if someone suffers from negative attacks, find a good teacher and a good counselor/therapist. In my experience the combination of psychological and spiritual approaches is the most succesful.

my .02

Mike

Edited by fiveelementtao
  • Like 2

Wow, excellent post FiveElement!

I liked the "cord cutting" visualisation in KAP and in Ya Mu's book.

There's a bunch of stuff in both KAP and Ya Mu's book that I found very similar.

There's another book title that I've been wanting to read: "There's Nothing Wrong with You"

Sign in to follow this