Immortal

Power Lock

I have been at this for a while now but I am still unable to get the power lock. When I do the technique I still wind up ejaculating no matter how hard I clench my perineum.

What am I doing wrong?

I am performing the power lock right before the contractions start and I am squeezing as tightly as I can. Maybe I need to strengthen my pc muscle more maybe?

Start clenching earlyer, it takes a while to learn and for the musels to get strong enuf for it to work.

Go to Trunk's wonderful site here Look under the Healing Love section and learn Dr. Lin's method. It's much more effective. My experience is that the key is relaxing rather than clenching. Breath, breath, breath. Learn to recognize the sensation of orgasm and then relax and breath. Only after slowing things down do I perform a draw. Sometimes after an extended session including cooling down and a nice shavasana my body will naturally do a mulabandha.

• Like 1

Some members have pointed out that the necessary addition of all that tension in movements like the powerlock only serve to further encourage ejaculation rather than diminish it.

Try not allowing yourself to get so close to the edge... Really relax... Breath deeply and slowly into your abdomen... Try to get a rhythm going with your breath.. Super helpful to have the breathing timed with thrusting etc but it's not always easy to find synchronicity... Be aware of unnecessary muscle tension... And Relax relax relax relax....

.... and the s.biels method is terrific... I've found keeping this technique going throughout and then inserting the big draw occasionally keeps me cool and calm...

The above method is also best down while relaxed and open, as opposed to the powerlock which would have you.... lock up.

best.

balance.

Lay down on your back.

When it comes, squeeze your butt together tightly, as if you're trying to keep something from coming out your backside. I feel like I'm squeezing my anus together when I do the lock.

Do this, along with squeezing the perineum.

Do this as soon as you feel orgasm starting. Orgasm happens just before ejaculation. You can feel the orgasm and stop the ejaculation this way.

This is how I've been able to find success.

FireDragon

Good clear description of an Orthodox approach to the Healing Tao system.

Standing Qigong is an essential prerequisite to working with Sexual kung fu.

If doing sexual kung fu prior to any serious work in Healing Tao or any other system is a BAD idea. By serious work I mean months and months on basics.

One thing no one yet posted was the goal of moving BEYOND the power lock method.

These are training wheels designed to get your energy under your conscious control.

Power lock is not the goal, just a stepping stone to be mastered then discarded.

I believe with proper preparation the power lock stage can almost be bypassed entirely.

But that means ALOT of proper practice, much as described by FD above.

Craig

FireDragon

Good clear description of an Orthodox approach to the Healing Tao system.

Standing Qigong is an essential prerequisite to working with Sexual kung fu.

If doing sexual kung fu prior to any serious work in Healing Tao or any other system is a BAD idea. By serious work I mean months and months on basics.

One thing no one yet posted was the goal of moving BEYOND the power lock method.

These are training wheels designed to get your energy under your conscious control.

Power lock is not the goal, just a stepping stone to be mastered then discarded.

I believe with proper preparation the power lock stage can almost be bypassed entirely.

But that means ALOT of proper practice, much as described by FD above.

Craig

Thank you and good clearifications that I totaly agree about.

FD