Sign in to follow this  
Immortal4life

90 year old Master Duan Zhi Liang and Wuji Qigong

I'm interested in his Wei Qi Gong method. there used to be a website for it called Weiqigong.com but it's now gone, and you could buy a video or something about it.

Healing with Qi. 800 year old family secret from Professor Duan Zhiliang. Learn how to begin practicing healing with energy. Trailer from DVD($35)video also in EBook free trial download at WWW.WeiQigong.Com

http://www.seenation.com/view_full_news_details.php?newsid=36861&title=An%20Introduction%20To%20Healing%20With%20Human%20Energy:%20The%20Weiqigong%20Of%20Professor%20Duan%20Zhi%20Liang%20Ebook%20Release%20Dec%2015th

Duan Zhiliang, one of China's National Living Treasures, visited the US in 2001. Duan stayed at Starfarm for 2 days, during which he gave a personal transmission of a special energy balancing technique, one of his methods of qi healing. This video introduces Duan and thoroughly demonstrates the energy balancing technique called Wei Qi Gong. The complete instructional video can be found at http://www.starfarmtaiji.com/weiqigong.htm

I downloaded wuji qigong. It's ok I guess, but not much special.

Maybe I shd get into it again now that I'm more mature

Edited by Non

I find it surprising that you think Master Duan's Wuji Qigong form is nothing special. How do you know what it is doing for you?

I think most people decide how effective a qigong form is by basing it on the amount of chi flow they feel from it. That is only the tip of the iceberg and it would require a person to have the sensitivity of a psychic to actually determine how a particular qigong form is benefitting them. There are so many healing levels to any qigong form and it takes sustained practice over a long time to go thru all those levels to get the benefits. The sensation of chi flow is the most superficial level from a qigong method in my experience.

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, tao stillness said:

I find it surprising that you think Master Duan's Wuji Qigong form is nothing special. How do you know what it is doing for you?

I think most people decide how effective a qigong form is by basing it on the amount of chi flow they feel from it. That is only the tip of the iceberg and it would require a person to have the sensitivity of a psychic to actually determine how a particular qigong form is benefitting them. There are so many healing levels to any qigong form and it takes sustained practice over a long time to go thru all those levels to get the benefits. The sensation of chi flow is the most superficial level from a qigong method in my experience.

Yep

• Like 1

On 11/25/2010 at 10:15 PM, Non said:

I downloaded wuji qigong. It's ok I guess, but not much special.

Maybe I shd get into it again now that I'm more mature

maybe you should.

i practice the wuji form often. was taught by my Teacher who learned it directly from Master Duan himself.

for whatever it's worth, i can state with confidence that it is much more than just 'ok'.

On 26/11/2010 at 1:06 AM, Immortal4life said:

Introduction to Qigong and Master Duan, from a PBS special documentary called Qigong- Ancient Chinese Healing for the 21st Century-

90 year old Master Duan Zhi-Liang and Wuji Qigong

YouTube - Master Duan Zhi-Liang Wuji Qigong

These videos are not available anymore...

Edited by Dioni

Sign in to follow this