Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

anyone speak italian could you translate?

So i ran across some videos on youtube about a guy lighting up a light bulb supsibly with chi. They are al in italian and i cant understand much of then. They are all reall short like 10 seconds each. i was wondering if he tells how he does his techinique? cause he is only the second person i have seen do this the first being john chang.

http://www.youtube.com/user/max9armonie#p/u

Thanks

I remember shopping at a novelty store named The Jokers Wild about 1975 and really wanting a similar item.:ninja:

Alright if it is on the real think of the possibilities

Grazie,
Roberto

That's the lightbulb video.

I'm almost certain that it's not Qi as Qi doesn't have an voltage output...it only feels like it.

The audio was pretty bad in that video and my Italian is rusty, but it doesn't sound like the announcer is saying anything important. Just telling everybody to be still and watch as he demonstrates something.

I'm almost certain that it's not Qi as Qi doesn't have an voltage output...it only feels like it.

The audio was pretty bad in that video and my Italian is rusty, but it doesn't sound like the announcer is saying anything important. Just telling everybody to be still and watch as he demonstrates something.

I never said I believed it...

Just annoying for people when they have to look for a video for 10 minutes..

I say it's fake though, just me. -_-

I never said I believed it...

Just annoying for people when they have to look for a video for 10 minutes..

I say it's fake though, just me. -_-

Oh sorry, that was meant for the author of this thread. Not you lol I say it's fake as well.

Oh sorry, that was meant for the author of this thread. Not you lol I say it's fake as well.

Haha it's okay No problem.

Speaker says nothing important...

He says : " he now turns on the light with his energy, without any external source.."

and then : " it is unbelieveable ... I cannot believe what my eyes are seeing.. this is a thing that nobody can do in the entire world! "

Best regards,

Gigi

Sign in to follow this