NeiChuan

Wood Element - The Morning

Just got a question. I've pretty much only been meditating and eating healthy but uh.

Every morning when you have morning wood.. For me for the past couple weeks it doesn't go away.. Take a couple hours in the morning.

I take it as a good sign although it's kind've annoying when you have things like walking your dog to do, taking out the trash ect. don't wana scare the neighbors.

It usually takes about 2 hours for it to go "down".

Anyone have any experience with this? haha

That's a long time, man!

Lol. It stops alittle after I eat my breakfast. which is stir fried vegetables, don't know if that contributes to anything.

Sitting meditation.

Btw, that's a very good sign, you are very healthy from the TCM/Daoist perspective as your penis rises when Yang starts to become predominant (5-7am).

One thing, why using a metaphor instead of HARD AND LONG-LASTING ERECTION in the mornings?

Sitting meditation.

Btw, that's a very good sign, you are very healthy from the TCM/Daoist perspective as your penis rises when Yang starts to become predominant (5-7am).

One thing, why using a metaphor instead of HARD AND LONG-LASTING ERECTION in the mornings?

Hahah I don't know I thought it was funny, guess not Lol.

And alright thanks Gerard =)

Sitting meditation.

Or was it a HUGE, THROBBING, ROCK-HARD AND LONG LASTING ERECTION? Causing children, dogs and old ladies to run screaming and scampering from your presence? That kind of erection?

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

:unsure:

Sitting meditation.

Or was it a HUGE, THROBBING, ROCK-HARD AND LONG LASTING ERECTION? Causing children, dogs and old ladies to run screaming and scampering from your presence? That kind of erection? :P

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

Or was it a HUGE, THROBBING, ROCK-HARD AND LONG LASTING ERECTION? Causing children, dogs and old ladies to run screaming and scampering from your presence? That kind of erection?

Only in the beginning, and no way im leaving the house then..