Sign in to follow this  
Naziri

T'ai Chi, Yang Style (Old Style) Section 1 - TRULY INSTRUCTIONAL Video available NOW

T'ai Chi, Yang Style (Big Frame/Old Style) Section 1 - INSTRUCTIONAL Video available NOW, $100.00 per copy, Pay Pal to [email protected]. Add a few dollars for shipping of DVD.

What makes this different from other videos?

This, like all of my videos, this is instructional in nature, and details the mechanics and internal intent of the forms, speaking also on the philosophy of the system, as well as fighting applications: ALL IN ONE VIDEO. These videos are $100.00 each. Unlike the typical $60.00-$70.00 mass produced videos that you can find of various martial arts forms, these will very intentionally tell you details which teachers tend to leave out of those sorts of videos.

These will also include in that cost answers in email form of things you might need clarification on as you train from these!!!

All six sections will be available, as will other Nei Jia and Qi Kung videos; all made in a similarly thorough manner of instruction.

Peace.

I just can't see why a realized/achieved taoist and/or true martial artist would try to sell knowledge that, as I would suppose they would believe, everybody should know. 100$ is quite expensive; the fact that money is being charged for something as immaterial as knowledge in the realm of taoism pushes me further to believe that the knowledge given isn't sincere or full.

I'd believe a true person working for the spiritual achievement would not be attempting to get money out of it for themselves as this motive is counteractive to the information being "sold."

Sign in to follow this